►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

congrats 2NE1!!! they got 2 mutizens down, im pretty sure they'll get their triple crown next week in both Music Bank and Inkigayo! ;)

and they were the special guest in YB's concert, i hope somebody was able to get a fancam and pics. :D

^ congrats on the win & being the surprise guests for taeyang!

I love when the girls wear Jeremy Scott. As much as I've been liking all the clothes they've worn on their comeback stages, I like it when they wear clothes that are a bit different (somewhere in between their debut fashion and their current fashion)...because I know that no one can pull off clothes like Bom, Dara, Minzy, and CL. They are just that fierce. :)

Can't wait to see the performance. Wow they even wear the same clothes to TaeYang's concert.

Next week we will see whether they can get the Triple Crown. but if Go AWAY win next week, then Can't Nobody does not succeed in getting the TRIPLE Crown right? Hope CN will win another week and then Go AWAY for 3 weeks. CROSS Fingers!

Someone said that they wish that YG would have Bom dress in other clothes because she doesn't seem comfortable with short dresses.

I don't think Bom is uncomfortable wearing the short dresses. I think she actually likes it. She has great legs and probably is one of her favorite assets in my honest opinion. Also, remember she is a grown woman *26* and I am sure that she would have more say when it comes to getting dressed for shows. I mean I am older than she is and If I was uncomfortable with something I would speak up and try to find an alternative. That's what I believe.

Guest allkpopuser

i actually like bom in a skirt... im so used to her in a skirt..

i miss the colorful leggings and boms short skirt.. i mean i like them in normal clothes but i like a unique 2ne1.. i was so happy to see them earlier in their "normal" 2ne1 attire with the wacky hair and bommie iin a akirt hehee

that was the best cant nobody performance for me! they were a lot fiercer and on point with the steps and facial expressions.. plus i love the cameraman here at inkigayo..

i have a friend who wasnt a fan last year.. and she was totally spazzing yesterday about 2ne1's album.. she was saying how they are the coolest group ever in korea and they should debut here!! wahhh she's a fan now hehehe...

Guest babiiv214

MusiC Core!

Love the girls Clap Your Hands performance!

Hot Hot Fiery RED RULES!! :lol: Been waiting for them to use those white outfits

Since I wanted to see Dara in Ultre Sexy Bright Red Lipstick Again! :wub:

Ooh! the triple palm tree hair is back... I miss that! adding spunk to it~ Much love!

The girls always look soo beast when performing CYH, and I love this fierce in-your face performance of the girls as well... I think they will perform CYH in MC every week~ ^_^

The bench is new too! LOL! the fanchants were really loud as well!

Love the KBlackJacks for always supporting the girls anywhere they go~

InKiGayo!!

I knew it!! they will win twice today!! One for last week and this week as well!

Looking back at how they topped the charts online and offline over the past two weeks since it was released~ No wonder they won two crowns in a row!! yes! and it's for Can't Nobody!

I hope and pray they'd get triple crown for CN then they can move on to winning triple crown again for GA! afterall all three songs are in the take 7, I think it's possible

and both GA and CN are both fighting for the top spots in the charts!!

Let's hope they'd continue to dominate the charts for a looong time!

but more than that! I Looove todays performance as well..

love the clothes they are wearing JS FTW!! LOL! they all looked much more comfortable here

and their live as always is on point but their choreography looked even more polished this week! Keep it going girls!!

Rock the Stage like No Other!! 2NE1 Daebak!! B)

it's funny too how they mentioned 2NE1 three times during the announcement of take 7,LOL!

Chart Update as of 11PM

Bugs: 2,5,8

MNET: 2,4,6

MELON: 1,2,4

Soribada: 1,2,8

Dosirak: 1,2,5

Cyworld: 1,2,5

Hanteo Album sales: 1

Cafe Daum Members: 98,161

some Dara Gifs:

12854131762010092520153.gif12854131762010092520153.gif

12854131762010092520153.gif

12854131762010092520154.gif

12854131762010092520154.gif

credits as tagged + DC2NE1 gall

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

GUYS remember http://uplaya.com/ this site calculate if your song is Platinum, Gold, silver, bronze

I found this in DC 2ne1!! they Try GO AWAY!! in UPLAYA and GO away achieved PLATINUM!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&no=260050&page=1&bbs=

...sorry i don't know how to caps...hehehe

ı was busy couldnt watch 2ne1 and write for long time ı m very happy they are soo good on charts we must support them everytime because sometimes ı see this tread soo slow and these times ı m very sad they deserve more and more...still waitng their 2ne1 tv jeju vacation episode love you girls you are the best.. :wub:

Guest skylovetop

Congratulations 2NE1!...wohooo...great job guys...im hoping that you will win again next week...

im so glad that theyre still topping the charts....blackjacks are really awesome...

so lotsa artists are comin back next week...lets the battle begin and lets see who will remain supreme...kekeke

Win or Lose....2ne1 is still the best GG for me....and their song is the the dopest...im so freakin proud to be a blackjack...a PINOY blackjack...woohoooo...Im praying for more success in 2ne1 career..coz they deserve to be on top...and they freakin rock everyone's world....i super duper love 2ne1...theyre so jjannng...the bad richard simmons chick in KPOP right now.....

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@ejjaypay i've screencap for you.

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/6516/85000474.png

Its totally awesome. I'm so happy. Anyway, Congrats to 2ne1 for wining 2 mutizen!!!

THANK YOU...=)

wohoooooooooooooo! bak so choo! CONGRATS TO MY GIRLS FOR THE DOUBLE WIN!

i was out with my friend earlier today. she's a new fan, and her bias is Minji!

we were out to buy her shoes and when we found these really fierce pair we started singing Cant Nobody LOL

we are sooooooo in love with the girls' fashion nowadays, and today's performance is no exception.

i really love it especially Bom's.

seeing CL so pumped up and happy for the win makes me so happy too!

i thought Bommie was gonna cry with her speech ^^

ill also agree that this is the best Cant Nobody perf to date. i think they tweaked the choreo again? and Minki is working the floor. omg, sexy!

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!

Guest treehunny

the performance was fierce (as always)! congrats to our girls on another win! :) i already foresee another win for next week, keke.

i love CL's energy–the girl has got spunk!

Sharing this again, I think no one has mentioned that Dara kissed the trophy towards the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Km-2XI1iJQ&feature=player_embedded

2NE1 jjang!

Go Away has the potential to go platinum on Cyworld, wow if they do achieve that they'll be the 1st girl group to go platinum go 2NE1! On a side note congratz to the girls for the double crown I knew they could find success despite the three title songs. Loved the performance and the outfits too it feels like 2NE1 has returned to their roots, crazy funky hairstyles and leggings. The girls would do Jeremy Scott proud.

Archived