►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

aside from congratulations, I just watched season 1 of their Tv SHow and the first 2 episodes of the second season and I got to say that Dara and CL have an awesome relationship. I always thought that the Park Sisters were adorable but watching Cl and Dara interact is like watching my sister and I. Seriously they are so adorably well together.

2ne1 keep on rocking!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest atuy_424

Hi, i enjoy their performance today and it seems than the actor emcee is a fan of 2ne1 right?.i just dont know what they are saying.please share and they even give a tumbs up for our ladies.hope they will win again tomorrow.God Bless..

Does Go Away already earned a bronze in Cyworld Digital Chart? I'm hoping that at least one song in the album get a silver because I think Cyworld is the best place to gauge who will win the song of the year. So far silver is the highest this year and no one yet to get a gold unlike last year (Lolipop,IDC and Gee). I hope they get a silver so they will have a chance to win song, song of the year.:phew:

DARA ME2DAY

21dara12854190787785me2.jpg

와쌉?!?^.^ 태양콘서트 보고왔어요! 처음부터 끝까지 소름끼치는 무대..캬~!ㅠㅠ 너무 감동적이고 멋진 공연이였어요!^^ 박수~! 박수쳐~!!! 역쉬~ 무대위에서 제일 멋있는거같아요! 나 오늘은 태양빠!할래요! 영배최고! ^_^ 으아~ 내일 공연도보고싶당!!!ㅋ

here: http://me2day.net/21dara

i don't like Dara's hair in CYH' mucore perf but i love the red lips.

@ semi-fly: i hope you could post again another 2ne1 perf cut for mucore..thanks!

anybody knows the airing date of their WinWin appearance? :D

i think next week http://www.yg-2ne1.com/board/schedule_pop.asp

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Does Go Away already earned a bronze in Cyworld Digital Chart? I'm hoping that at least one song in the album get a silver because I think Cyworld is the best place to gauge who will win the song of the year. So far silver is the highest this year and no one yet to get a gold unlike last year (Lolipop,IDC and Gee). I hope they get a silver so they will have a chance to win song, song of the year.:phew:

nah not yet

hopefully Go away will get Bronze and song of the month at the end of this month

and finally the girls wore the white and red outfit for music core

i guess tomorrow they will perform Can't Nobody then

Ep2 was so funny and i kinda feel sorry for Bommie

Dara can eat whatever she wants while Bommie have to watch what she is eating

and so funny when YG told her she should be the one crying not Dara and he suspicious that she was hidding pizza from him

lol i guess people in yg love teasing Park Bom

Guest blackjackVip

Bommie!?!  :unsure:  :lol: 

k0h5xh.jpg

cyworld

BOM looks sooo pretty with her long red hair!!

she looks like she's twinkling in the sunlight! lol

it looks really vibrant and bright, :wub:

thought i read somewhere tat Go Away reached Bronze status on Cyworld already?

like more than 200k sales~~ not sure...but yea i hope it'll reach silver by year-end and other songs too ^^

INKIGAYO IS TONIGHT!! SOO EXCITED ^^ HOPE THE GIRLS WILL WIN~!

2NE1 FTW1~!!!

Guest bluishme

Slow thread today.. Anyways.. Love their music core outfits..but I don'tlike

Her hair..

Excited for inkigayo.. Hope they could win..

Can't nobody later, right? Wonder what outfits will they wear??

Pink jumpsuits?? Haha..

Btw, any charts updates??

Let's continue to stream guys.. We can do it..

Let's help our girls..

Hope they could win Cyworld..

Any pictures of 2ne1 in YB's concert?

I think they watched...

Edit: wow.. 300,000 sales.. Congrats..

Guest toozdae08

^

Dara was there and said she'll be there again for the 2nd show (18+). I'm pretty sure the other girls went too, esp Minji since she's close to YB too. Actually all the girls are really close to YB and I'm sure they went out to support him. Hope there's some pics of them too.

I also heard that Go Away got bronze on Cyworld and I'm pretty sure it's legit.

Guest Banana Peel

Bom looks so goregeous with her red hair *u* and bright red hair is super hard to pull off but she does it so beautifully.

I'm really liking their promotion style, promoting different song each show. It never bores you! haha, because every performance is with a different song. I personally enjoy Clap Your Hands the most, so I really enjoyed last night's performance. I wish they didn't wear those outfit though XD cute but I really love it when they wear baggy sweaters with hoodies on, hehehe.

chart update

melon - 1,2,4

soribada - 1,2,4

dosirak - 1,2,5

monkey3 - 1,3,7

mnet - 2,4,6

realtime

melon - 1,2,3

dosirak - 1,2,4

soribada - 1,2,6

cyworld - 1,2,6

mnet - 1,3,6

monkey3 - 1,3,6

bugs - 2,6,8

[NEWS] 2NE1 Reaches 300,000 Ringtone Sales in 15 Days

It's been reported that girl group 2NE1 has reached 300,000 ringtone sales with their three title tracks, "Go Away", "Can't Nobody", and "Clap Your Hands" in just 15 days. "Go Away" has taken the number 1 spot for most bought ringtone out of the three title tracks with a whopping 200,000 already sold. All together the three title tracks have accumulated to 300,000 sales and couting. Ringtone sales are currently declining in Korea so for girl group 2NE1 to do this well shows immense popularity.

Source: http://media.paran.com/enter/view.kth?dirnews=2967576&year=2010

Written by: 2CL1 @ soompi

Note: This was written by me with the help of google translator so if there are any mistakes or mistranslations I formally apologize. For the sake of possible mistranslations please do not take out of soompi until there is more accurate translations. I don't want to misreport or misinform anyone!

Go Away is selling really well~!! both ringtones and digital sales ^^

im glad tat all 3 title songs of 2NE1 are doing great! it's definitely not easy promoting all three at the same time like tat!

CONGRATS GIRLS!! BLACKJACKS CONTINUE STREAMING AND BUYING THE SONGS AND ALBUM TO HELP KEEP OUR GIRLS ON TOP!!

Archived