►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest atuy_424

I just watch the hallyu dream concert.i notice that there is a guy on the right side whose watching their performance attentively.is that taecyun of 2pm?just asking,maybe he's very impress with the girls.sadly he also seen cl strips.but thats ok,accident occurs sometimes.God Bless...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watch the hallyu dream concert.i notice that there is a guy on the right side whose watching their performance attentively.is that taecyun of 2pm?just asking,maybe he's very impress with the girls.sadly he also seen cl strips.but thats ok,accident occurs sometimes.God Bless...

^ probably coz he was the MC

man, i just see the close-up fancam of CN perf. at the Hallyu Dream Concert and tat was quite a hard fall!

poor CL-roo she must be quite dissappointed knowing leader's such a perfectionist!

but really props to her for being soo professional, she stood up right away! and continue on with the show! Tat's our leader Rin! CANT NOBODY HOLD US DOWN~! the floor must have been really slippery b/c i see their backdancer fell too! gosh this is why im always worried when the girls are performing in those sky-high heels~!

Guest itszmaeee

OMG! gimeeee gimmmmeeee the link yeah? taec watching the girls ? sorry, but im just happpy.

Guest atuy_424

i'm not sure if its taec.he's waring white standing on the right side of the mc's bench.try to see it on youtube,search 2ne1 on hallyu concert(go away performance).

OMG! gimeeee gimmmmeeee the link yeah? taec watching the girls ? sorry, but im just happpy.

oops they deleted already.try to download it at kpopella.com.or try here http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/performances-from-2010-hallyu-dream-concert...

i'm not sure if its taec.he's waring white standing on the right side of the mc's bench.try to see it on youtube,search 2ne1 on hallyu concert(go away performance).

ME2DAY UPDATES!

21dara_1284959474_39229_me2photo.jpg

누구 신발일까욧?!? ㅋㅋㅋ 펭귄같애 ㅋㅋ 귀여워~~~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 엠 아 엥 끼 와~! 엠 아 엥 끼 와~!

21dara_1284958052_79268_me2photo.jpg

우릴 열심히 촬영중인 씨피디님의 손 ㅋㅋㅋ 뭐~야?!? ㅋㅋㅋ 씨피디? 엘피디? 채피디? 린피디? ㅋㅋㅋ 암튼! 2ne1 tv 시즌 2!!! 많이 봐주세요~!^.^ 닥본사 고고고~!

Guest skylovetop

Cr: DC2NE1 & nepeople

hi sorry for cutting ur post :sweatingbullets:

thanx a lot for sharing...ur so nice.... :wub:

am so glad that theyre still doing great,good job blackjacks!

i hope that they can still remain no.1 or 2 this whole september coz i want them to dominate this month, though there are some artist are coming back...its really a tough competition out there for the girls. i really hope their songs are still topping both daily and real time charts... nolja Blackjacks and 2ne1.....fighting...

:lol: i didn't even notice till today on M countdown on Go Away, Dara and Min doing Se7en's Bounce dance moves :lol:

JS shoes!!! i wonder who they belong to...

Dara and 678 manager are gonna have to set up another trophy case for all these awards ^_^

IMPORTANT Help Stream 2NE1 Songs on Various Music Charts

STREAMING TUTORIAL, FREE WAY TO HELP

Note: It is advisable to use Internet Explorer in viewing the following websites. Bugs does work in Chrome and Firefox as well, but Dosirak, Cyworld and MelOn only work in Internet Explorer.

The songs are just preview or teasers. Play the song until it has finished. And just to make sure, if you want to listen to the song/s again, close the window then click again the play button. Websites such as Melon and Cyworld will ask you to install an add-on for you to play the song.

For example, we'll be listening to 2NE1's first mini album in the following websites.

1. Bugs

Go to: http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/190115 for the page of 2NE1's album. Just click the play button to listen to the songs. A pop-up window will appear that looks like this:

zuhuv6_th.jpg

2. Dosirak

Go to: http://www.dosirak.com/AlbumDetail/f_Album...bum_id=79923968

Click on the title of the song you want to play or click the listen button under the album image to listen to the whole album.

14wx737_th.jpg

A pop-up window will appear that looks like this:

v8mo8h_th.jpg

3. Melon

Go to: http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/artist_pro...artistId=406712

Click the headphone button or the title of the song you want to listen to. If you don't have the MelOn web player installed, a window will pop up asking you to install the player. The instructions are in Korean but the images shown are pretty easy to follow.

2h4kt1i_th.jpg

The song will play once the installation is finished.

2s981z6_th.jpg

4. Cyworld

Go to: http://music.cyworld.com/album.asp?aid=15063828

Click on the title of the song you want to listen to. A pop-up window will appear asking you to install the BGM player. Click the red button.

2h6uii0_th.jpg

Another window will appear. Choose the one on the left. Then click the last button.

28s878_th.jpg

Save the file and install the player. Close your browser before installation or it will automatically close for you.

Go again to the website and click on the song you want to listen to. A new window will pop-up with the BGM player.

344vbz4_th.jpg

5. Naver

Go to: http://music.naver.com/album/index.nhn?albumId=158893

Click the play button or the title of the song you want to listen to. You could also click the play button on the album image to play the whole album. A window will pop-up with the Naver music player.

wlawbr_th.jpg

6. Monkey3

Go to: http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/search&page...%20mini%20album

Click the play button and the song will start playing. The player is on top of the page with the lyrics.

dddzlw_th.jpg

Tutorial credits:

CNBluestorm.com, Cyworld, Bugs, Melon, Dosirak

Credit: Tazanya@YGLadies.com

Guest KiMmY_52988

thanks 2CL1 for giving us that info! Unfortunately, I couldn't get Melon and Cyworld to work... I'm streaming the teasers on other sites, I really hope it'll help out the girls!!!

Guest bluishme

wow.. thanks for the tutorial..

lets do our best to help 2NE1! Ok?

stream, stream..

wow, that jeremy scott shoes look so good..

anyways... can't wait for 2NE1TV!!

Archived