►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

aww man, i was looking forward for the girls to have a triple crown this week!!

and someone should tweet YG to stop blocking 2NE1's performances on youtube!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crystal392

Thanks to everyone for the pics and info about the girls. I am so proud of them :)

Awww, like most of you, I was also hoping they would perform on Inki... Btw, does anyone know if someone doesn't perform on Inki they are still able to win? :o

2NE1 ♥

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128479253503126me.jpg

두둥!!! 보고싶은 콘서트가 생겼어요!!!!! 그..바로바로! 마치 내한공연 온거같은 느낌이라는 전설의 태양씨!!! 콘서트라니… 꼭 보고야말겟어! 두근두근..세근..네근.. 앗 쏘리 ㅋ암튼 일주일 뒤네요! 기대된다! 꺅!!! ^.^

If you guys want to stream 2NE1's comeback you can view it here http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ygtoanyone

2NE1′s 1st full length album ‘To Anyone’ MVs have garnered over 8 million views on Youtube.

2010091717572905311_1.jpg

According to Youtube, the MV to the first title song ‘Can’t Nobody’ off the album released on 11th September has garnered over 2,108,486 views as off 5.45pm on 17th September. For the 2nd and 3rd title songs ‘Go Away’ and ‘Clap Your Hands’ have each garnered 2,576,139 and 2,631,329 views.

The views garnered by all 3 MVs is 7,315,954. Other than the girls’ new songs, other MVs like ‘Try To Follow Me’, ‘You & I’, ‘I Don’t Care’ and ‘Fire’ have garnered over 250K, 120K, 50K and 30K views on the girls’ official Youtube channel.

Other than that, the girls have also sold over 100K copies of their album in just 5 days into its release.

S: MTStarNews

cr: KBITES

Congrats!

Sori reveals Hyuna and Minzy as her favorite dancers

20100918_sori_02.jpg

After attempting her first variety show as a part of the G7 crew on “Invincible Youth“, Sori has returned with her latest track, “You’re Not My Style.”

Even as she performed impressive breakdance moves on the program, viewers didn’t have the slightest clue as to who she was. With her new album release, Sori is determined to “make this album my representative and hit song.”

“I wanted to just perform my comeback stage feeling at ease and truly enjoying it. How can anyone feel 100% satisfied with their own stage? It’s always going to be a bit lacking no matter what.”

Sori claims her true colors to be of a hip hop style, having debuted with a powerful, boyish image. For this album, however, she’s opted for a girlier image. “I tried to restrict myself as much as possible. Most of my previous choreography required big movements, but I tried to cut that back this time around. My body wasn’t used to it, so it was extremely difficult. After a while, I started to learn how to move with emotion without having to dance as hard as I used to. I feel like that was an upgrade for me.”

Sori’s also a rumored fitness addict, and her latest addiction is a type of exercise called ‘Crossfit.’ She first came across it after being introduced to Wheesung, and she’s now recommending it to others herself. ”It’s a type of exercise that American police officers and firemen train with. It hasn’t been that long since it became popular in Korea. It helps your stamina and weight loss. I try to stimulate the competitive side in me to train harder.”

Her excessive love for fitness also unfortunately led to her injuring her back. After experiencing severe back pain, Sori visited her doctor and was diagnosed with laxity of the facet joints. “If I don’t use my back, it’s fine, but it hurts a lot when I do. It gets a bit better when I receive physical therapy and shots, but it’s not like I can give up dancing or exercising.”

When asked whether she’d like to give other dance genres besides breakdance and hip hop a try, she answered, “I’d like to try songs that accentuate your cuteness like Hyori’s ‘U Go Girl’ and ‘Ten Minute.’ When I was young, I wanted to hurry up and get older to look stronger, but now it’s the opposite. I’d like to be younger and look cute (laughter).”

Sori also once rejected the offer to be 2NE1’s dance instructor. On the topic of idol girl groups that caught her attention, Sori revealed, “I think there’s at least one member in each girl group that is good at dancing.”

When asked to pick specifically, Sori answered, “Hyuna’s young but she dances with emotions. She’s able to exude a kind of sexiness that even older dancers can’t express. And Minzy must’ve received her grandmother’s talent, because she’s really a daring one. They’re both very talented, I’d love to teach them breakdancing one day.”

Source: Newsen

cr: AKP

im watching the live stream for the girls' performances today, but it's lagging!!! dang it

NEW ME2DAY! aww the girls promoting Taeyang's concert ^^ YGFAM LOVE KEKEKE

i want tat MINI! soo kuteee ^^ be soo awesome driving around seoul with 2NE1 posters all over your car :lol:

Guest bluishme

just saw their mucore performance..

they looked great tonight..

though I'm kinda sad that clap your hands performance was cut off...

oh well.. their can't nobody performance was good too.. i like their outfits here

than yesterday.. i dunno why.. but it reminds me of their fire days... haha.. crazy

yet chic...love dara's hair..

Fanchants was good though.. but Inkigayo fanchats were the best/loudest..

hope their album and songs can maintain or go up on the charts...

lets stream stream.. i really want them to win for the next two weeks.. :D

:D

Guest skylovetop

done watching music core..wee the girls are effin cool....whatt great performance again..but they didnt perf my favorite song GO AWAY...but still the girls are freaking awesome...love their new outfits especially their CN perf...minus the megaphone..kekkke...waa CL ur rocking that hat, baby minki is just as dope as taeyang in dancing..Bom love ur voice...osm osm osm...Dara as usual ur rocking that perm hair..waaaa our girls are so lovely....ok..done spazzing.....

So if theyll broadcast the hallyu Dream concert tomorrow..yay!are they goin to broadcast CL fall during Cant Nobody perf??? waa i hope not.....please no......

Guest ygunited

Kudos to our girls!

It was the best "Can't Nobody" performance for me. The outfits yay!

Did I just topped a page?

Click on my siggy to those who were not able to watch mucore!

on what i know the winner for this week's mnet, kbs, inki is based on last weeks charts sep 6-12 and album sales. and it's ftisland vs 2ne1 on mcountdown and wheesung vs 2ne1 on music bank and not the singer he mentioned there.

Guest darkaz619

Hate to post this but at least we're aware of 'others' analysis.

2NE1's Questionable Wins?

the korean writer is a hating on 2NE1 success if he/she still question 2NE1 win then the other artist that won the award for the last 2 months should give there award back all there song is not #1 when they won.

Guest churvaness

yeah..actually im really anticipating that there will exist this kind of write-ups since it's 2ne1 who's in the limelight now...what's funny is that the writer sounds like a whiner when in fact 2ne1 aint competing on the said music shows with the singers he has sited to be number 1 on real time charts...his logic is sooo fail!!!lol

im in a hurry as i need to go somewhere but i read that "questionable wins" article

and really, im starting to think there's something/someone/some group out there trying a demolition job on the girls.

i hope im wrong. gosh. first of all, since when was it that the winner of these awards have to be #1 on the charts ON THE DAY ITSELF OR THE DAY BEFORE THAT? if that's the case then all fans will just buy the music or stream on those days. if he questions 2NE1 on those basis, then he should question all the awards that have been given for the past months. i dont want to drag other artists names but theirs didnt even hold on to #1 spot for long compared to 2NE1s.

we all know that.

@churvaness

good point. lol. with his logic he's going to award these other artists, they're not even promoting. and then 2NE1 should get the awards those other artist got the previous week, coz when those artists won, it was 2NE1 who was topping the charts. ha! now he makes me laugh!

Archived