►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Seems like YG-Life crashed. I can't seem to visit the site. Kekekeke~

The MV was freaking good! Oh my God. They all looked so good.

Our maknae is a big girl now.. Damn she was sexaaaay~

CL. CL. CL. Baddest female indeed!!

Dara. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous.

Bom. <3 <3 <3

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drunkenprincess1900

OMFG!!!

thank god i got up from the bed coz i couldn't sleep at all!!!

I. LOVE. IT.

CONGRATS 2NE1!!!

spazzin' is officially on!!!

my poor heart has to endure soooooo much emotions!!!

now i'm pullin' an all-nighter just to wait THE COMEBACK STAGE!!!

no need to brew me a strong colombian coffee..

I'M ALREADY HIGH coz of this MV!!!

Guest Himitsuu

OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! FINALLY!! Okay, the MV is FRIGGIN' AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!! 

CL, what can I say? This girl is just full of swagger, I love <3 She lookin' good with her hair down + the black stripes on it.

BOM, oh gawd how can you be so gorgeous!? I especially love her Japanese look, the one where she was wearing a kimono or something and then just closing her eyes. <3

MINKI BABY! She was so SIZZLIN' HOT on her first solo part. With her long black straight her and dang that girl can dance like nobody! Oh minji, boys are going to drool all the time for you! <3 

SANDARA, wow! she was so beautiful with her peacock dress. I love her! I love her expressions all throughout the MV. She's really good with that. I love this girl! Makes me smile all the time <3

THIS IS IT!!! 2NE1 is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INKI HERE WE COME!!

wow i thought YG told minji not be be too sexy...she was working it in the hallway...i guess shes grown up now?

can't wait til my cd comes and comeback stage

Guest laarurd16

im a silent lurker here,, hehe i love all the 3 MVs they all have different touches i think.

clap your hand probably more hiphop/rap style w/ cute dance coz they are having so much fun

go away have the hidden message for all the girls with some cuteness when they are playing instrument

cant nobody shows their fierce/funky and sexy image and of course they didnt forget to have fun.

i like it a lot.. they are totally different, totally unpredictable. 2ne1 bring the image of a girl group into another level as always..

that is why 2ne1 is receiving so much loveeeee..... not just in korea but worldwide.. blackjacks take that!!

Guest Black Stones

HAHAHHA!!! Did anyone else notice CL hitting Dara at the end, as the gates are closing? LOL!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!!! Maybe YG needed a little more time to edit.

WOW WOW WOW Minzy!!!!!! Seriously, she's always so sexy.

And CL...I love first scene on the elevator, she looks really hot.(and yes, the i dont give a f*** part is hilarious)

Dara and Bom look beautiful on their scenes. Seriously, they all look wonderful.

I love the part with the mask, mocking the guys, hahaha.

vxy987.png

And at the end, when Dara hits the camera you can see CL hitting her after that, hahahahaha.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i want to dye my hair red now! but red hair is so hard to maintain T_T

I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEE CANT NOBODY MV!! The most! I guess it's because, visually, it's absolutely breathtaking and beautiful! You can tell they spent a lot on this MV. BOM WAS GORGEOUS IN CANT NOBODY!! and in the beginning, CL OMFG, seriously, girl.. CAN YOU SAY HOT HOT HOT!! Minji was so sexy and badass as well =X and Dara was a goddess!!<3

^^^ yeah i saw that too, Dara at end was really funny. i wonder if it was intentional, cause it didn't seem like it. it looked like the director just left it in for fun lol

and i think they did service to all of the girls...i was a little worried ^_^ , thankfully it was for not. i'm happy they all looked so beautiful.

luvd Bommie in her meditation room, and Dara in her flowing goddess outfit. CL is sexy as always, but Minzy was a little too sexy for me...she's still a kid...so much fierceness for such a little girl but i still <3 her.

my fave vid is still CYH, then Can't Nobody and then Go Away.

CAN'T NOBODY MV

I really do love this MV

& it makes me love the song

even more than before.

CL Leadah : Strumming her badass vibe.

She definitely the only true badass korean female

artistes alive right now~

Minzy maknae : Provocative dance moves,

it really shows her individual style

this time. She definitely stands out

BOMmie : The goddess of the group.

I love the way she dance during

her solo part.

DARA : This girl can be so charming

with the stare and the next time

to adorkable.

What I really love this mv,is

that it shows their different style.

It shows how they are able to

strum their different individual,unique style & are able

to look amazingly gorgeous & charismatic.

Plus,they even have the fun element in it

during the last verse. It's

just like what they usually say '2NE1 NOLJA!!(Let's Play). :wub:

Guest toozdae08

LORDY LORDY - while I'm a little upset over Minzy's overt sexiness I'm also a hypocrite cause I kept replaying that part. What that girl does to me is grrr!!!

Anyway, loving the mv though I wish there was more Minzy and Bom but CL had lots of lines so it's understandable why she had more solo parts.

Also, you guys move hella fast. I was out all day and had to backtrack like 10+ pages

Guest juang_bb

that was one of the most random videos ever!! but that was probably the vid where the girls looked like they had so much FUN!!! the one where they were wearing masks of Teddy, Sexy Lee, Yanggeng and YG was hilarious! the choreo looks amazing!!!

all three MVs are so different and yet, they're all amazing! i LOVE it. i think i still love CYH best just because i love that song and the clapping choreo. all three MVs have its own appeal.

but let me just say... our maknae... baby MINKKI has really blossomed into a lady! i really love her transformation. she was just full of WIN!!! i think she ROCKED every single concept she's had since the beginning of this comeback, from the teaser photos... album photos... to the vocals... and now the MVs!!! she is surrounded by her 3 unnies full of charisma and yet, i think she really stood out this time around! did you see how SEXY and AWESOME she looked during her first "im so bad bad, im so good good" part?!? EROMINZY! :D

Guest shantewillie

The music video looks awesome and random. :lol:

Who sings the intro of the song?

I thought it would be Bom.

After seeing the video, I don't think its Bom but CL.

OMG!! MInzy!! From sexy to gangsta. :lol:

OMG!! CL doing the crotch grab as a replacement for FU. :lol:

EPIC!!!

just finish watching the cant nobody mv..

i was shock at minji...

she was so sexy and pretty...

i can't take my eyes off of her..

long hair suits her..

bommie with those yoga scene..she was

cool and i find it fierce..

i love her straight red har...

she looks stunning with red hair...

cl..so sexy...and those toys..washhh..

i want one of those...they are called

designers toys am i right?...

dara..as usual..she looks

so pretty..and i love her scene where she

was dressed with those bluse dress thingy..

what do u call it?...

the mike and their outfit on

the last scene was so cute...

so futuristic...they are really enjoying..

and those masks of papa yg..hahaha..

i wonder what will papa yg say bout that..

i also love minji's spike jacket..it looks

so cool...

Archived