►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DARA'S ME2DAY

21dara_1284265515_15488_me2photo.jpg

와쌉?!? 방금 인기가요 사전녹화 끝내고 경주드림콘서트 하러 공항가는중이에요! 오늘 다들 수고 많았어요!!!^^ 응원소리가 무슨~ ㅋ 우리가 항상 밍끼 목소리 크다고 확성기라고 부르는데 오늘오신 그대들이야말로 진정한 확성기!!ㅋ 최고! 조심히들어가요~^.* 14분전

Guest Himitsuu

I thought I was late again to see their new MV. But it seems like it was YG again that was late. Haha! OH! It was moved to 2PM KST? 15 more minutes then! I love how CYH and Go Away have 1m+ views already in YT. Yaya! 

Are those lyrics from the album personally written by ourg girls? Hah how cool is that? And wow Sandara's so sweet of including her friends from Philippines on her brain map. My album still hasn't arrived yet. Ohh come already! crazy.gif

^^^ i luv luv luv ur siggy gif! Lady Spring is gorgeous!!!

dang it, i came home too early, i was hoping both videos would be out by now. the mv and their comeback ^_^

gonna have ice cream while waiting...^_^

I'm so excited for their Inkigayo performance in a few hours. Also, I'm so glad that 3 days after, they are still kiing the charts. I hope they stay there for a long long time.

Can't Nobody MV is out!

Guest bluishme

wow.. YG is early today.. haha..

so happy. our girls look so good..

Bom- so funny.. can't imagine her to be meditating.. haha..

Dara- beautiful.. love the curtain thing around her..

CL- looks so good. especially the beginning part..

Minji- maknae? so sexy.. especially the first part..

Love Can't nobody.. it was random but fun.. love our girls..

Can't wait for inkigayo..

Can't nobody MV was so random haha

All of them looked amazing!!

I personally love Go away MV the most and then Clap ur hands+can't nobody^^

All three MV were totally different from each other and I love the vibe each one gave

I cant wait for inkigayo+concert tonight!!

AHAHAHAHA this music video is so fun :lol: i loled at BOM part when she is doing the yoga but daaaaaaaamn she looked so hot

i also love CL part when she says right now i dont give a............

Minzy this girl is gonna be the bomb in couple of years :wub: , and the ending when dara almost hit the camera :lol: CL did hit her after that :D

we have to make this video number one today like we did with other two

err..just saw the inkigayo pics of the girls...not impressed with Minji and Dara's hair...at all. Why couldn't they just let Minji get all black hair but same style?

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/2ne1-bts-pictures-at-inkigayo-revealed

I liked Can't nobody mv, but I also don't like Minji's over-sexiness...I like Clap your hands best, than ain't nobody, last would be go away.

Guest itszmaeee

OMG! I LOVE LVOE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LO LOVE LOVE INFINITY LOVE LOVELOVEOVELOVLOE THE MUSIC VIDEO<3 2NE1 just pawned me! YG just pawned me! I can't believe they actually released it ON TIME! Haay YG Haay! This is tooo awesome. I love how they just played around and doing all those cutesy things. They really do live up to their name ! NEW EVOLUTION!

Guest Black Stones

I LOVE CL in the "black on black Lamborghini"!!!!! SHE LOOKS SO HOT!!

YaY! more alone screen shot of Bom in this one! She looks amazing during her meditation part! That vibrant hair! I can't get over it!!!

I think the ending with dara hitting her head into the screen is hilarious!!!!

I think the only thing i don't like is Minzy's dominatrix outfit. T___T She's still too young to be wearing stuff like that!!! She looks GREAT with the Jeremy Scott blue track suit and i love the way it switches back and forth between the sleek black outfit with the dog.

GAHHH~! gotta rewatch! I'm DYING for their COMEBACK STAGE!!!!

Archived