►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest haze1nut

img0404201009120235318.jpg

OMG :mellow: IS SHE REALLY A HUMAN BEING? SO GORGEOUS

img0404201009120235316.jpg

I think CL is worried about how well they will do/did in their performance blush.gif

OMG i have to agree with you! in that pic, Bom looks gorgeous!!!

like a Fire Goddess or something

in fact, all the girls look killer. i wonder who does their makeup

Wah, their fashion looks great. i really miss their old fashion stylist Seung Ho but he had to start his military service :( seems like their new stylist doesn't really do a lot of jeremy scott. it's like chrome hearts and doc martens. really basic colors :o but that's also cool bc it's a new 'season' for them!

Arrrrrrgh, really can't wait for inkigayo

But wait. where's the CAN'T NOBODY MV??? wasn't it supposed to be out already today??

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pandabubba986

im soo excited to see the mv but mostly to watch them sing live!!!

i cant believe its been close to a year since they;ve performed!

im really curious about how they will perform go away ,i wonder if they will dance or do the band set-up like in the mv! cant wait !!

btw they look really pretty in those bts of inkigayo picss!

ok back to waiting!:)

i think it's cool that they're not all colorful since their hair is already

this is Inki backstage with their Cant Nobody outfits right?

the one they recorded in secret?

Guest tomorrow13

something to read while we're playing the waiting game.

2NE1-Making their first comeback performance today - 'Explosive anticipation'

Girl group 2NE1 makes their comeback stage on the 12th and enters into full-scale activities.

On the 12th, starting at 4:10PM, 2NE1 are scheduled to make their first comeback stage on the live broadcast of SBS 'Inkigayo' and are to meet with fans once again.

On the 9th, 2NE1 began burning up a variety of online charts and have been creating a riot. There is a lot of heated attention focusing on their performances as this will be an opportunity to personally meet 2NE1 through the performances of their title songs.

On this day, 2NE1 will be performing a total of 3 songs, 'Clap your hands', 'Go Away', and 'Can't Nobody' - each song with a different concept and outfit.

'Inkigayo' representatives stated, "2NE1 made their debut through 'Inkigayo', and even while they were rookies, they had a great round of activities.", "With respect to that, the amount of attention and love for this comeback stage is extraordinary."

In addition, they requested a lot of anticipation for the comeback - "They're planning to make a performance that's on a completely different level, one that shows their viewers much more powerful charisma and their individual charm - a performance that is incomparable to any of the performances they've had so far."

Meanwhile, 2NE1 will be doing activities with the three title songs of their first full length album, 'Go Away', 'Clap your Hands', and 'Can't Nobody'. On the 9th till the 11th, they have been releasing their songs and music videos one by one, grabbing the attention of their fans. In addition, before their comeback, 2NE1 recorded over 100 000 preorders of their album, making a notable accomplishment.

Source: news.nate.com

Translated by and credit: GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest cristina0422

MUSIC CHARTS STANDING AS OF 10:05KST

Picture3-4.png

Picture11-2.png

Picture12-2.png

Picture5-4.png

Picture6-2.png

Picture8-3.png

Picture9-3.png

Picture10-2.png

HANTEO CHART as of TODAY

Picture13-2.png

Picture14-2.png

Still ALL KILL. I wonder how they'll change music ranking system this time. Based on the digital sales, album sales anf their MV is pretty much a hot topic in Korea and International it's pretty much obvious that they'll be sweeping all the awards from music shows upon their comeback. Their song will be competing each other.

BTW, I'm not much of a fan of Dara's hair. Why don't they let it down?

What are we expecting TODAY?

CAN'T NOBODY MV

Hallyu Dream Concert

and the MOST ANTICIPATED COMEBACK in INKIGAYO

Guest .:-kiddo-:.

Yer, I would've preferred Dara's hair down or some other style.

The brown bun, black bangs isn't doing it for me. =/

Other than that, the girls are looking hot! Especially loving Minji's look

Are they looking for new phones? Or are they just playing around with them?

tsk tsk, YG is late...AGAIN~!! lol but i expected this BlackJacks need to buy him an alarm clock!

STILL ALL-KILL ON CHARTS!! YAYYY ^^

INKIGAYO COMEBACK STAGE TODAY~~ AGREE TAT IT'S THE MOST ANTICIPATED COMEBACK STAGE OF THIS YEAR!

Guest itszmaeee

OH GOSH YG!! HOW LATE CAN YOU MORE BE? WHERE'S ME SOME CAN'T NOBODY MUSIC VIDEO?!!!!!

AND OMG !! SPAAAAZZZ! SPAAAAAAAAZZZ!!

4 MORE HOURS AND 20 SOMETHING MINUTES.

YG RELEASE CAN'T NOBODY NOW!

I'm sorry but patience patience patience. I need more patience. At a time like this, I cannot help but exaggerate yah know?! SO YG RELEASE IT NOW!!! hahahaah im just kidding guiiess, but seriously tho! real talk! where's can't nobody? hahaaha

I read it got pushed back till 2pm KST.....not even surprised. YGE really disappointed me with their management. Your supposed to be one top dog companies yet your scrambling everywhere at the LAST possible minute? and it wasn't for just one MV but ALL THREE!! I mean GMAFB you had proper time to prepare for this comeback....no excuses.

the mv will be released at 2 p.m korean time. yg-life's blog was just updated :'(

O hell no!myAvatar_17002954_1.gif

Seriously..? YG!

I doubt he will release it on 2PM..am sure when he said 2PM, it actually meant be 2-3 hours late ARRGGGG

edit: i wish there was comment section on YGlife

Guest drunkenprincess1900

MV pushed to 2PM KST!?!

not surprised at all.

i honestly expected YG to release it AN HOUR before Inkigayo!!! :rolleyes:

so for the first time i'm not pissed about him delaying something. :P

PAPA YG definitely knows how to build up EXCITEMENT and ANTICIPATION!

well, it's all good. that means i can sleep early tonight and wake up at around 3 am ET to watch the MV while anxiously waiting for their comeback stages ---> i (or we)waited more than a year for IT!!! ;)

Archived