►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest access.denied

That music video was awesome! :D

CL's acting was really good for a beginner, but was she smoking when she was out with Dara? I know it's not real smoking but..whatever! :D

LOVED LOVED LOVED the MV ;)

Guest funkdreamer

OMG DARA SANG THE WHOLE OF THE SECOND HALF OF THE CHORUS (i only heard her voice in the last few lines)!!!! Her vocals have REALLY improved!! (or...am i wrong..i hear Bom A LOT! lol)

only 3 words..O.M.G.

CL's acting gave me chillls...damn. This girl is a fine actress. and she is so SOOOO beautiful omg.

Guest Black Stones

i have mixed feelings about this mv. CL's acting is pretty good but some of the singing was kinda funny cause it was too obvious they were lypsync-ing. Also it was kinda hard to watch the abuse scene. Then there's the ending. O_O she dies???

The whole vibe of the song is so different from the mv! the song is more like "Whatever! I'm too good for you anyways, I'll go and meet plenty of better guys! You thought I'd hang onto you. WRONG!" but the mv is her still all over him and before she could come out better and stronger, she dies. -_____-;;... i need to re-watch.

This song is still my fav out of the album but the mv seems weak compared to clap your hands, to me.

well that was definitely not what i was expecting.

holy intense! my blood pressure skyrocketed when that jerk hit CLroo tongue2.gif

i wasn't expecting it to be a dramatic video, with a story and all.

i love how goddess D's wearing sunglasses at night though ^_^

LUVS BOMMIE'S vocals <3

Guest cristina0422

GO AWAY MV

Woah! CL-roo don't feel bad about your acting. It's actually decent enough for a beginner. And I love that 6:15 minutes MV. OMO! Did she die? So tragic!

The MV is on a repeat...and I'm loving the song as well.

Guest Black Stones

Can anyone figure out what CL says before he goes ape richard simmons on her? I can't tell cause it's kidna mumbled and my speakers SUCK.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

the music video didnt even feel like 6minutes!!! OMFG, i loved it, was so absorbed lol. I must of watched it 3 times now, and still going at it<3 I got kinda crazy when he slapped her, i was like.. OH HELLZ NAH SON and jumped up LOOOL

edit:

btw, someone mentioned that dara, bom, and minji were dead, that's why at the end CL joined in or something, and they were watching over CL. ya CL car was black, the one that crashed!

oh my gosh! how can a boy treat a girl like that??? i feel so bad for Cl :__ buut, she dies at the end???? :_______

it's my fave song and now, this is my fave MV! i can't wait to watch them performing this song! :D

HE HIT HER! OMG I dont think I can take this.

I don't like seeing women abuse especially to by biasT_T

Also looks like they planned to kill him.

Guest RSmith021985

MV was different from their other work. Love It!

I wished the ending wasn't yeah; to CG'ish haha.

But it did tell a story with the music. :)

Guest thesassygirl2

OMG DARA SANG THE WHOLE OF THE SECOND HALF OF THE CHORUS (i only heard her voice in the last few lines)!!!! Her vocals have REALLY improved!! (or...am i wrong..i hear Bom A LOT! lol)

only 3 words..O.M.G.

CL's acting gave me chillls...damn. This girl is a fine actress. and she is so SOOOO beautiful omg.

no, dara sang the second half of the first chorus with bom and minzy. i believe bom sang all of the chorus at the end of the song. but i was so surprised to hear dara's voice singing in the chorus. sounds like she's improved a lot! so excited to see them perform this onstage.

I love a lot the MV,

but is it me or is the video a bit out of sync. the words some time are off a bit, maybe the it got skewed while uploading to youtube. Is anyone else having this problem

Guest Banana Peel

okay before I get on with all the spazzing about how everyone looked so good in the MV, I WAS SO SHOCKED AT THE GUY BEATING CL UP LIKE THAT O______________O; am I the only one who cringed while watching that scene? I mean BARELY watching that scene? haha, seriously, I had to pause it through the middle of his slaps because I was like whoaaaa, this is not just a normal breakup fight. I personally wish they toned down on that, even a simple SLAP from a guy to a girl is a big thing, but wow.

ANYWAYS, sorry for all my WHOA's and WOWs. It was just VERY unexpected for me haha. okay, I have mixed feelings about this MV. first off, CL's acting is pretty good for a beginner although some awkwardness here and there but that's not really a problem for me, haha. I feel like the storyline doesn't represent the song theme very well. The girls are singing about Go Away yet CL can't seem to get over him and rather the GUY is saying Go Away to CL LOL. I'm confused here :x

hmm, I gotta say the storyline could have been better. Haha, but it's just my opinion though. :) I liked it, just not as much as I liked Clap Your Hands MV.

Guest juang_bb

nice acting job CL!!! i didn't expect the story to be that way! i was expecting her to trash the guy instead of being the abused one. for some reason, Dara taking a shot had me laughing! lol. i dont know if it was the way she drank it or im just not used to her drinking. haha. less bommie again but i hope she'll have lots of screen time for Cant Nobody. i was kinda shocked seeing the guy slapping CL left and right! i was about to drag him down!!! lol! we always see CL being so fierce and strong, so it was such a change to see her on the vulnerable side.

i like the MV!!! i think it just made the song even more awesome! :D

Guest loversandlies

Wow, i'm like taken away by the MV right now, ide.  CL looked hot and so did the other girls and even though the storyline didnt really make any sense, i like that YG took a different approach and added elements into the MV you usually don't see in kpop music videos. The guy was a jerk though, i can't believe he hit CL! and the ending was so intense, i'm still stunned by everything lol

I think i like this more than clap your hands though! YEAHHH 2NE1 <3

Guest itszmaeee

In the beginning I thought it was going to be like a scary movie because of the sound effects and that little slow effect on CL, but then the happy dun dun dun sound starts playing. LOL I thought it was a bit random. Her acting wasn't that bad. Minzy Bom and Dara seems like the ghost though. During the car ride where Cl was driving, it seems as though she didn't notice Minzy. I d k if "conscience" is the right word, but it seems like the 3 girls were her conscience. Please do mind correcting me if I'm using the wrong word. Anyways, Sandara's scenes was funny haha. And Bommie! Bom have more parts this time YAAAAY! Not screenshot but song wise. And that hot guy better wear his armor suit, I'm going to hunt him down for slapping me CL!! I'm gonna fry him and have TamTam torture him!!!! YEAAAH! All in all, the MV was ridiculously AMAJJING!!! Watching it HD gave the full effects too. I LOVE IT!!!! THE SONG IS GROWING ON MEE!

WOW that wassoooooooooooooo intense!!!!!!!!!!! like omg, CL-rooo!!!!!!

i actually love it! i think she did great.and i love the MV except that it's weird seeing the other girls just pop out like that with diff backgrounds esp Dara and Bom

oh yeah wow, the ending was... i wouldve love to see CLroo get a hotter guy but ok ^^

Archived