►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest cristina0422

the song title "clap ur hands" is #1 on naver search engine haha

youtube views totally freezed up..i think many people are watching the vid and refreshing the page to make it count >.< and i heard that doesnt work coz of ur IP address

Yeah! Totally frozen to 319...But if you look in the search page the view is like 50,000++ but still it doesn't make sense coz it been embedded on forums and blogs, I'm sure the views are more than that.

I've read this from Youtube Help...

"The inflated view count number on these videos will be frozen until actual views catch up to the published, artificial, view count."

So refreshing the videos again and again will not actually works....so it doesn't make sense if we're doing it so that the view counts will increase.

[iNFO] YOUTUBE VIEW COUNTS EXPLAINED

We want to get as much views as we can on these videos and refreshing the page multiple times is not going to work!

If you refresh the page 100 times in a row, the view counter will freeze. After 100 separate viewers, other than yourself, have watched the video the counter will unfreeze. Their views will be counted, but your views will not.

Basically, refreshing the page does not help anyone. Waiting 30 seconds then refreshing does not work either.

1) Watch each video one at a time and let it finish all the way through, then rotate to the next one.

2) Also use the same webpage, do not keep multiple pages open. We have to do this so that Youtube knows that you've left the video once you have viewed it.

3) Do not let your ip address pop up too many times in a certain amount of time. If you feel that you have watched all 3 videos too many times in one hour go do something else, and let youtube forget your ip address.

Credit: twitter.com/babygirladdy

http://addyonline.net/2ne1party.html

Posted by: SerenityJEN@YGL

read more

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the song title "clap ur hands" is #1 on naver search engine haha

youtube views totally freezed up..i think many people are watching the vid and refreshing the page to make it count >.< and i heard that doesnt work coz of ur IP address

Hmm dont worry its always like that, when so many people are watching the video the numbers of views froze for sseveral hours, like 10 hours or more, but the real number will appear after that ^_^

so loving the MV, all of my friends loves it too, i am spreading 2NE1 love in my country :wub: so many people are already fans of the girls :wub:

Thank you so much YG thanks to 2NE1 songs and to the girls themselves i forget about the stress of work, life everything that is negative and i feel more happy and optimist

yeay i totaly love their album.. i don't really mind the autotune... can't nobody is growing on me really fast.

So here's my belated ranking:

1 Clap your hands EPIC, AMAZING!!!!!!!

2 It hurts JJANG

3 can't nobody i like it... can't nobody touch them now cuz theyre on fire baby

4 love is ouch/i'm busy i def love cl's rapping parts in these 2 song and i like the beat and minji's rapping in i'm busy

5 go away.. this one is my least fav.. i like it but i dont love it

the mv is on a constant replay.. i love love the beginning and the end minji is f...ing fierce in this i love dara's charismatic look and bom in dangerously gangsta!!!! cl is the baddest fiercest female i have ever seen period...

i'm so curious about the other 2 mv's

i missed the spazzing when the MV was released .. i did saw it was able to comment but i wouldve loved spazzing with everyone ^^ i just backtracked 13 pages? and enjoyed reading everyone's written.

ah, this is a great day for all of us Blackjacks! they make us proud! and i sure the girls are happy with the reception^^ CONGRATULATIONS to the girls!!! and kudos to all Blackjacks for the strong support!!!~

btw, what happened over at Twitter? did 2NE1 trend? did the girls make it to the Oricon daily chart?

I honestly waited for the MV to be posted on official 2NE1 and YG YouTube account... and it was totally worth it. Clap Your Hands MV is daebak :wub: Though I noticed Bom has less screen time again :tears: But overall it's a pleasant watch ^_^ Some of Dara's back-up dancers looks like Big Bang...I swear I see their resemblance or maybe I am just being delusional :lol:

Blonde-CL.png

Credit: Hina's Naver Blog

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

Every time I click on "To Anyone" on the US iTunes to download it, it tells me "your request could not be completed, the item you requested is not available." What the hell? o_O I WANT IT!!! >_< TT_TT

Anyone else have any success downloading it from iTunes?

Guest allkpopuser

i tried buying it just now... its not available yettt or they pulled it back out??

ill try again later wahhh i was so excited too!!!

Guest xxxKrissKrossxxx

i tried buying it just now... its not available yettt or they pulled it back out??

ill try again later wahhh i was so excited too!!!

So then I'm not the only one then? That makes it a little better...what the heck. Why would they do that? What a tease! Oh well...just wait a little longer I guess... *sighs*

Yeah I was super excited about finally being able to purchase it too! 2NE1, FIGHTING!!!

Guest Threeatatimejay

The video counter at Youtube finally updated. It says there were 59,267 views. Which means it's more than halfway to 100,000 views already. :w00t:

EDIT: Here are the Youtube honors for the vid so far

#19 - Most Discussed (Today))

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - South Korea

#2 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music

#1 - Most Discussed (Today)) - Music - South Korea

#87 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Australia

#8 - Most Viewed (Today)) - South Korea

#7 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Australia

#21 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Canada

#14 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - New Zealand

#15 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music

#39 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Japan

#1 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - South Korea

#14 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Hong Kong

#11 - Most Viewed (Today)) - Music - Taiwan

#3 - Top Favorited (Today))

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - South Korea

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Music - South Korea

#21 - Top Rated (Today))

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - South Korea

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (Today)) - Music - South Korea

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - South Korea

#6 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music

#1 - Top Rated (This Week)) - Music - South Korea

Every time I click on "To Anyone" on the US iTunes to download it, it tells me "your request could not be completed, the item you requested is not available." What the hell? o_O I WANT IT!!! >_< TT_TT

Anyone else have any success downloading it from iTunes?

Having the same issue. When I clicked on the album, it didn't even have a preview list or anything, so maybe its an itunes thing. Maybe there just aren't enough albums to go around? Too much demand? ;) I guess we'll just have to wait some and see.

Guest pumcake

I found download links of 2NE1's new songs. You can listen to some of the songs.

Anyone interested??

CLAP YOUR HANDS

CLAP YOUR HANDS

CAN'T NOBODY (ENGLISH)

CAN'T NOBODY (ENGLISH)

CAN'T NOBODY

CAN'T NOBODY

GO AWAY

GO AWAY

I'M BUSY

I'M BUSY

IT HURTS (SLOW)

IT HURTS (SLOW)

LOVE IS OUCH

LOVE IS OUCH

I REMOVED THE URLs.

I WASN'T BACKREADING THAT POSTING THESE KIND OF STUFF IS NOT ALLOWED.

:( :( SORRY.

Guest vick_18

Woooow, I'm so proud of my girls! :wub: All songs have their charms, my ranking:

1. Clap your hands (of course! :w00t: kkk~ I love the MV and translation. This song is powerful)

2. Go away (deep, i love it)

3. Love is ouch (sad, but makes you want to fight and not give up on love)

4. It hurts & I'm busy (the voices on It hurts are GORGEOUS, but the pace doesn't convince me. I'm busy is great too, but is not my favorite)

5. Can't nobody (I can't find the rhythm in this song, is continually changing, except the part of Dara and Bom, but i like too. Can't nobody can't nobody understaaand ♪♪)

I can't wait to see the other mv's and 2ne1TVseason2!

2NE1, Nolja!

Guest bluishme

i hope that you remove those links.. i just think that downloading it

illegally is like a disrespect to YG and 2NE1..

thank you... haha..

btw.. i looked at 2NE1's daum cafe..

so happy to see blackjacks increase.. yehey..

Guest pumcake

I thought we all agreed to NOT post any download links, unless it's legal? And isn't this against soompi rules :unsure:

OH SHOOT. I didn't know. I wasn't backreading. :( My fault

I removed the URLs already.

I DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I WASN'T BACKREADING.

Hope you understand guys. :( So sorry.

Guest pumcake

i hope that you remove those links.. i just think that downloading it

illegally is like a disrespect to YG and 2NE1..

Yes. I know. Done editing my post. But since someone quoted my post.. the URLs are still there. :|

Archived