Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shantewillie

Seem like is going to be a long wait. :lol::rolleyes:

Better have some coffee or soft drinks for the waiting game. :lol:

I didn't have to work tonight, so I'm planning to stay up until the music videos released.

Guest yushinoya

i just checked the major illegal downloading sites and they are all down.. :lol:

YG is the richard simmons!! i'm glad that he took the initiative to do that..

where's the MV?! it's killing me!!

CONGRATS to our girls!! they deserve the #1 spot!! :wub:

the photobook is huge..i wonder when my order will arrive...i want it now..

Guest deceitful.reverie

I don't think that's the reason for the delay. YG's uploading the MVs in other sites too and not just on Youtube.

Anyway, I like most of the new songs, but I like Clap your Hands and It Hurts the most. Can't Nobody is just too much for me. I'm even wondering how they're going to sing it live with all that autotune. I'm just hoping they practiced it A LOT 'cause I remember the girls didn't sound good when they performed Try to Follow Me.

FOLLOW THE RULES, GUYS.

We don't want the mods to close the thread.

GDZY.cookielove

Please don't quote pictures. Remove the %7Boption%7D tags. Thanks. ;)

Guest GDZY.cookielove

ITS OUT OH MY GOSH ITS OUT. OUR GIRLS JUST FREAKING PWN IT. THEY DID IT. CANT WAIT FOR THE LIVE PERFS AND THE MVS. BLACKJACKS AGOGOGOGO!!!!! *SPAZZ SPAZZ SPAZZ*

There's certainly a reason for the delay. :-( It could be connected to the leaks or not. We don't really know. But whatever it is, I'm sure YG got his reasons.

I can't wait too! But we all just need to be a little bit more patient. I just pre-ordered my album earlier today. I hope BlackJacks will stop from downloading the songs online and just buy their own copy! :> I really like the songs! ♥

I don't know if something's wrong with me, but I really like Can't Nobody. I guess we all have different ears for music. ;) I also like Clap Your Hands a lot and Love is Ouch! It actually amazes me how they go from singing one type of song to another. Isn't that awesome? They're so versatile. Even if a lot of people are saying that it's not the 2NE1 they wanted, well, who are we anyway to stop them from growing and getting into new genres? :) The album is getting a lot of mixed reviews but I'm pretty sure a lot of these will change after the MVs are out and once they start performing live :-D It's just different when you see them do it live!

Let's keep waiting BlackJacks! It's been so long since we've all cramped in this place together, doing something like this! :3 toanyone isn't trending anymore when I hit refresh. It was there a couple of minutes ago. Let's keep trending guys! :)

They're totally pwning the charts! It's amazing to see them hugging all those consecutive spots! :w00t:

Guest loversandlies

^nice, i like the cover! and the girls look hot

AHHHHH YGGGG why u gotta make us wait so long *crying*

when the MV is released we gotta throw a huge 2ne1 party okay blackjacks?

and try to get the MVs to as many views as you can!

FIGHTING!

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

wow i love the cd + photobook

the cd is really really pretty with the floral design!

i haven't heard any of the songs yet!

i wanna hear it already~~

Guest blackjackVip

^ wow! the album cover looks nice!

i especially like the flower CD!

so awesome and cute!

love love it! :wub:

too bad, i don't think i will be able to buy their CD -_-

^ oh sheet! i can't play it, i'll have to download the plug in and i don't wanna download anything... <_<

i guess i'll just wait patiently for the Youtube Link. :D

i read that 2NE1 is already Number 1 in Melon charts with Can't Nobody..

All their songs in there album were included in Top 20.. :D

Here's the ranking for the new songs on Melon's Real-Time chart

#01 Can't Nobody

#06 Go Away

#09 Clap Your Hands

#14 It Hurts (Slow)

#17 I'm Busy

#19 Love Is Ouch

#48 Can't Nobody (English Version)

..and the ranking for the Cyworld Real-Time Chart posted earlier

#01 It Hurts (Slow)

#02 Can't Nobody

#03 Go Away

#04 Clap Your Hands

#06 I'm Busy

#07 Love Is Ouch

#16 Can't Nobody (English Version)                                                 

Wow so I guess Can't Nobody is currently the most popular out of the 3 title tracks.

Archived