►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Listening to Love Ouch right now and tears just welled from my eyes.I could not believe that my girls are back ~_~ I am crying of happiness.

I don't care if they are using autotune too much. I believe during live broadcast, they will do without it.

Love these girls!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

Like I said before the problem isn't with the songs or with the girls but that this is a sophomore album. Ppl always judged sophomore albums really harshly (esp if they found the 1st album so great). If the artist does something new then fans complain it isn't like the 1st, if they stick to the same thing then they haven't changed it up. Either way it's never as good as the first album. That's the problem of getting too big too fast I think. Anyway, I think the girls produced a good album, I have my disappointments about stuff but in general I like the album.

Top songs.

1. Love is ouch

2. Clap Your Hands

3. It hurts

4. Can't Nobody (it's really catchy)

5. Go Away

6. I'm Busy - like this song but not feeling the Narsha vibe too much, but loving the verses.

The only thing that makes me really mad is that this is a minialbum marketed as a full album cause half the songs were released last year or redone version of other songs from last year. But they're releasing another album soon (Will.I.Am. album) so I'm not too butthurt.

Guest supahgaga

wow seriously i got addicted with "cant nobody" english version..you should listen to it a couple of times

and then BAM!......im so bad bad,but im so good good..addicted to dara's cant nobody nobody part!

"love is ouch" is my favorite..2ne1 jjang!

OMFG. TO ANYONE WILL PAWN FOR SURE <3

This is the kinds of songs I'm into right now.

Really, I love every single song coz like what YG said,

it brought out diff styles of 2ne1 =)

I can't wait for them to perform their title songs

although it would be interesting to see them

sing the others live too. I'm currently loving

Love Is Ouch and It Hurts too :D

Will be waiting for the MVs today <3

Thanks for sharing your views everyone!

Congratulations to 2ne1 for reaching number 1

even if the album wasn't released yet.

The girls are in for osm awards this year. =)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

The only thing that makes me really mad is that this is a minialbum marketed as a full album cause half the songs were released last year or redone version of other songs from last year. But they're releasing another album soon (Will.I.Am. album) so I'm not too butthurt.

sorry but you're wrong here

those songs that released last year from the very beginning YG already told us that those solo songs will be in this album so i dont know why some people saying that this album is technically a mini album since other songs are old

but yet YG got a whole year to produced songs for this album,he should have put more new songs on it

so make the total songs to at least 15 instead of 12 but oh well

my ranking for 3 titles song

1 Clap your Hands

2 Go Away

3 Can't nobody

It Hurts is on repeat for me

edit:sorry topped the page again,2nd times today

nothing to share again

Guest itszmaeee

Am I the only the actually loves the album? I d k. I like all the songs or is just because I'm just too overjoyed and excited that 2NE1 is finally back. 2NE1 IS BACK! The songs are alright, but IT HURTS IS THE BIDDDDDDDDDDNEEEEESSS! I'll keep this short and say I LOVE TO ANYONE FULL ALBUM AND 2NE1.

------------------------------------------------------------

MY TAKE ON THE SONGS:

CAN'T NOBODY : The first listen was....i don't even know how to describe it. I didn't like it AT ALL, but I knew the second time I'll listen to it, I'll learn to love it and I did. There's something about the song that made me feel the need to listen to it because my judgement isn't clear as of yet. And I made the right choice of listening to it. It wasn't that bad at all. Autotuned? Maybe I'm so used to listening to autotuned songs that I've actually didnt't notice it that much. People are judging it by the beats, but if you actually listen to their voices without minding the autotune, believe me you will like[love] it. I love that disco feeling during the chorus. It makes you want to dance to 80s music. I LOVE THIS SONG!

GO AWAY : Same thing with Can't Nobody, I had to listen to it TWICE, but that doesn't mean I automatically liked it on the first try. The song is definitely nice. Judging from the pictures that we've seen before, the song gives that band-like feeling, or is it just me? I can imagine them busting a beat while playing those instruments. Though there's a part where CL say a BAD WORD. Yes a bad word. They're gonna have to change it in order for it to be performed live. Plus the song really gives off this care-free melodic 'LET'S GO AND FLY AWAY' feeling to me. My take? I LOVE THE SONG

CLAP YOUR HANDS : Judging by the 1 minute teaser, the full song threw me off guard. I didn't know it would be THIS awesome. OMFG! CL & DARA & BOM are beast-ing it with the rap. I still can't believe Dara is rapping ?! The beat, the style, the swag, and everything about this song that made me love it more. Out of all the teasers, I knew off the bat this song is awesome. But the part @ 2 minutes something was uhmmm ehhh. IDK, it isn't that it doesn't match the song, but that was really random then then goes Bom's awesome part. Anyways I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SONG.

I'M BUSY : Why the heck are they saying PA PA BERRY? The intro uhm...I kinda didn't like it because it was too long, but the rest of the song is good. The beat definitely makes you want to groove with them. It sounds like they're saying BOW CHIKA WA WA or something haha. I think this song had more english parts. I LIKE THE SONG

LOVE IS OUCH : I expected this song to be like IT HURTS. Maybe because the title gives off that "slow" type. To be honest, this was one of the song that made me love it with just one try. Of course I would put it on repeat, but the second try was not "oh the song is good", it was more like moving my head with the song. It reminds me of Stay Together for some reason. I feel like this would be one of their underrated songs. I just have this slight feeling. I LOVE THE SONG.

IT HURTS : I don't think this song need a long explanation as to why I love love love love it out of all the other songs. The moment you listen to it, you don't need "that" much explaining because the song pretty much speaks for itself. Their voices. *melt* is just so mesmerizing ! If there was another word beyond infinity love, I would describe it as that. The song is just pure awesome. THEY SHOULD'VE MADE THIS SONG ONE OF THEIR TITLE TRACKS! HOT DAMN! This song is like "HATERS GTFO! DID THAT MAKE YOU SHUT UP?" to me. I FREAKING INFINITY BEYOND BEYOND INFINITY LOVE THIS SONG OMFG!!!!

One thing is for sure, Park Bom's voice is a must in a 2NE1 album! Not because I'm biased, but if you've listened to the album, you would know what I'm talking about. I'm quite surprise Dara didn't have that much singing parts, but more rapping parts. I wanted her to sing more. MHM MHM. CL & MINZY. Maknaes is just....*mindblowing* the rapping the singing is just awesome awesome.

All in all, I love the full album. Worth the money. Worth the wait. Worth my everything. Am I dissapointed? HELLS NO! To be honest I'm not. I'm too ecstatic and overjoyed that the group I've been waiting for almost a year is finally back. That's what matters the most. It's all a matter of preferences. As for me, 2NE1 IS FKCNG BACK!

Am I the only the actually loves the album? I d k. I like all the songs or is just because I'm just too overjoyed and excited that 2NE1 is finally back. 2NE1 IS BACK! The songs are alright, but IT HURTS IS THE BIDDDDDDDDDDNEEEEESSS! I'll keep this short and say I LOVE TO ANYONE FULL ALBUM AND 2NE1.

NO NO NO U ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE, I LOVE EVERY SONG IN THIS ALBUM

less than 2 hours for CLAP UR HANDS MV AM I RIGHT?

happy to see that i see a lot of EDIT in their posts and minds that changed after more listens to the album ^^

and i love the album too! i love TO ANYONE!

yey, CLAP UR HANDS! Im excited to see Dara's part here

ME 2!!! lol ^_^ i'm luving the entire album!

if i had to say anything about it though...the only thing i would want are the parts tweaked a little to make all 4 members have equal parts, or at least as close to that as possible. i wish they were all prominent in all the songs.

but other than that, i think they're amazing and i can't wait till we're hit with the full force of 2NE1 activities!!!

Guest lilies_009

i am in love with it...

kekekke so no worries...

a few more hours.. umm exactly like 1 hr and 23 mins?.. i hope yg drop the MV on time..

i'm pretty excited.

EDIT!!

Don't forget to help 2me1 on TT....

I don't think people truly GET IT. If your expecting all of 2NE1s songs to be a certain kind of way than just get out now. give it up. Thats the point YG was trying to make. Thats why hes not worried about awards. Its about making music thats NEW AND FRESH and doing things that are not being done right now. Yes I'm not gonna lie I wanted more than one hip/hop song on the album but I can definitely see the purpose of this album is to reach EVERY genre of music. If you can't appreciate 2NE1 going out of the limb and not "playing it safe" than I don't think you need to be a blackjack. JMO.

Guest toozdae08

sorry but you're wrong here

those songs that released last year from the very beginning YG already told us that those solo songs will be in this album so i dont know why some people saying that this album is technically a mini album since other songs are old

but yet YG got a whole year to produced songs for this album,he should have put more new songs on it

so make the total songs to at least 15 instead of 12 but oh well

I know that but I was expecting more new music since it took so long but I'm over it.

I have the album on repeat and I'm loving it. 10 KINDS OF AWESOME. Songs have grown on me, even I'm busy. The only thing that I don't like and I'm saying this cause haters will say it too is that it sounds like they sampled both Narsha and Bad Girl Good Girl by Miss A and I'm sure netizen are going to throw a fit (when do they not). I mean they got upset over GD's G-G-G-baby baby cause it sounded too much like SNSD. And there is some cursing (I listen to rap so I don't mind but this is Korea). I just wanted as little controversy as possible but it seems like YG is tempting it now. Wanting to know how kblackjacks are feeling.

But I'm seriously liking the album the more I listen to it.

Also, which video is dropping today again?

Guest funkdreamer

^Hahha I really love that line. "2NE1 IS CHANGE".

Im finding myself loving this album faster than their mini album, maybe because there's a lot more beat in the songs. I remember when their mini album first came out, I was quite underwhelmed by Stay Together, Let's go PARTY because they lacked the BOOM FIRE had. But they were really good songs and now LOVE them so much. Sometimes I find myself having the need to listen to Stay Together just for a change. and now with this album (with 6 new songs..lol) There,s more variety to add to the 2NE1 discography. I think we should see it as a positive thing and who knows, they will definitely get some new fans with the different style (mainly electro) they took on this album.

Guest bluishme

i really like their To anyone album..

there were autotune but that's fine with me..

I really like how diverse their songs were and it really made me proud and excited

to see their music video and choreo..

my ranking:

1.) Clap your hands- it is like Fire to me.. it makes you dance..

2.) Love is ouch- the intro is so good.. I love this song..

3.) Go away- love the chorus.. bom!!

4.) Can't Nobody- it is a song that grows on you after you listen it several times

5.) It hurts- Dara has one line?!? :(

6.) I'm busy- weird song.. haha..

TO ANYONE Album review:

1. It hurts - My favorite out of all the songs in the album. It showcases their outstanding and unique voices. I love how the song is different, it has a jazzy/soul feeling. This song definitely separates them from other girl groups out there. What can I say about our Leadah? She can sing anything. I was impressed when she sang the 2nd chorus (though she's not as great as Bom). What I love about her is how she can be so cool and fierce when she raps, while she can be so feminine when she sings. She's an all around leadah. Minji's voice is maturing in a good way. Love how husky her voice is. Dara, she has a sweet and fresh voice here. I wish she has more lines though. And last but not the least, Bommie. She totally owned this song. It's like another "In the club" where she showcased her superb voice. Her voice in the chorus was so emotional and powerful at the same time. I love the last chorus where she went all out. IMO, it is definitely the TOP best song in their album. I'm looking forward to see this performance live.

2. Love is ouch - From the moment where I heard the intro, I knew I'm going to like this song a lot. I love how it's kind of slow in the start, then it went fast to the chorus. This song is very addicting. Though I haven't seen the english translation of the song yet, it gives out a happy moving on feeling vibe to me knowing the title of the song is sad. I like CL's rap the most in this part, Dara's part in the 1st verse and the chorus as well.

3. Go away - Out of all the 3 title songs, this is what I like the most. It has an upbeat vibe like Let's go party where you just wanna dance away. I didn't like how CL's voice is autotuned in the rap part, but I know once she performs it, she'll kill it just like that. The chorus is very catchy.

4. Clap your hands - My 2nd favorite title songs. I love the first part where CL & Minji was rapping. I was suprised how Dara rapped in this song. TBH, she did great rapping. She'll pass as a 3rd rapper of the group. Now I really wanna hear Bommie rap. I wish she has a little more part in the song, cause she only sang chorus here. I'm looking forward to the choreography of this song. I bet u it will be a killer.

5. Can't nobody - I don't know what to say about this song. I'm sorry but I'm not into "techno" kind of songs, I'm more of a RnB/Hiphop type. I didn't really like this song. Please don't kill me fellow BJs, it's just my opinion. Dara's "can't nobody, can't nobody hold us down" was catchy though. I don't know. Prolly when they start performing it live I'll like it more.

6. I'm busy - No comment. HAHA! Not my kind of song.

Guest chamber

I love Love is ouch

Suprisingly I really like Can't Nobody the english version is great also.

Go away is really good and its a grower, i wonder if they can say sh!t on air tough.

I think people forget that its usually not that smooth when 2ne1 launches a song. Their was dissenting opinions in the first few days of lollipop, fire, and IDC. I think its more because of inflated expectations of blackjacks, especially since its been a year. I think when the video comes out and they start performing it will normalize and people will love it.

Guest itszmaeee

Since I can't seem to add anything on my post, I would like to add:

TO ANYONE is titled TO ANYONE because it's FOR EVERYONE.

Not all of the songs would appeal to you.

There will be one or more songs that you will learn to love.

You don't like one song? There's other songs in the full album you can listen to.

Also to those that keep saying they don't like the song, I suggest you to listen to it to more than once.

It's not wasting 3 minutes of your life, but rather learning to love and get to know a song that will probably have you grooving and swaying your body or bobbing your head along with the songs.

And believe me, there's more than 1 genre in TO ANYONE.

So if you still don't like the album to the point you're not willing to take the risk of listening to the songs, then that's your opinion.

The only consequence in taking the risk is.......you'll probably love the song more than anyone would.

JUST SAYING.

i genuinely love all tracks! though they could've done without the autotune, it isn't a big bother to me. Can't Nobody is a fabulous title song! i think it'll do well. i loveee the chorus. i think It Hurts will be a fav i will not get tired of replaying.

so excited for the MV!

new cyworld mini-mes already! so cute!

30vf440.jpg2modt2s.jpg152m3gj.jpg21b7u3s.jpg

cyworld mall

Archived