►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

OMGEE~!!! MY GIRLS ARE BACK! IM SOO HAPPY TO SEE THEM AGAIN!

Minzy's hair is purple?? lol she look like a doll! and im liking Bom's red head more and more ^^

CL and Dara are smoking~~ gosh, i miss them soo much!

I can hear cant nobody playing in the background, I LOVE THE SONG ALREADY!

THX alot itszmaeee

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for sharing it itszmaeee xD I downloaded it but I can't watch it influently because my computer is not good -_- Wait for youtube link from someone =(

What I can see is Dara with Can't Nobody choreo? Omo I want to see it so badly >.< 4 ladies look happy ^^

Guest k3n4uri

2dch4qg.jpg

They haven't release the album and they are already #1? Is that what the chart is stating? Less then 24 houts and we will be able to watch the MV and listen to all the songs of the girls. Then, Inkigayo on Sunday and 2NE1TV next Tuesday. The long wait is finally coming to an end for all of us blackjacks.

MUSIC VIDEO RELEASE TIMES AND DATES!

Sept. 9 10:00 AM KST - "Clap Your Hands"

Sept. 10 10:00 AM KST - "GO AWAY"

Sept. 11 10:00 AM KST - "CAN'T NOBODY"

2NE1 TV SEASON 2 TEASER!!! <- click

omg i'm so excited, aaaah!!!!

▶ 2NE1, First Broadcast Schedule

9/12 – SBS Inkigayo [ CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] [GO AWAY] All 3 songs in full

9/14 – SBS Chocolate Recording (Planned to air on the 28th)

[CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] [GO AWAY] [iT HURTS] SCHEDULED TO BE PERFORMED – 4 FULL SONGS

9/16 – M!Countdown (Prerecording on the 15th)

[CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] [GO AWAY] FULL SONGS

9/17 - MUSIC BANK [CAN’T NOBODY] [GO AWAY] FULL SONGS

9/18 – MUSIC CORE [CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] 6 MINUTES

http://ygladies.tumblr.com/post/1085478455/2ne1-broadcast-schedule-10-09-08

2NE1 cover! i actually like this one better than the first one released ._. even though there isn't much difference.

2ne1cover0908.jpg

and this is how the poster will look,

2ne1poster0908.jpg

Guest maya2ne1

Park Bom/G-Dragon, couple red heads ‘YG Family look-alikes’ (Sept. 7, 2010)

While G-Dragon’s red hair is all the rage, 2NE1’s Park Bom, also a part of the YG Family, is receiving attention with her red hair as well.

A picture of Park Bom in preparation for 2NE1’s comeback with their first full-length album was released by her company. Park Bom showed off her own unique charisma with red hair and smoky makeup that emphasized her strong sexiness.

Park Bom, who successfully lost weight through her ‘lettuce diet,’ had her red hair in an up-style to show off her sharp jawline.

Previously on the 7th, a forum on a portal site released screen captures of G-Dragon with the title, “G-Dragon, who recently changed his style to red head.” The photos were of G-Dragon on a Japanese TV program with the other members of Big Bang.

In the screen captures, G-Dragon, like the fashionista he is, was wearing a sleeveless shirt matched with a pink scarf, and elicited a hot reaction from netizens with his stylish red hair.

Meanwhile, 2NE1 will make their comeback through SBS Inkigayo on the 12th. They will release their first full-length album ‘To Anyone’ not only in Korea but abroad through Apple iTunes on the 9th.

Source: nate

Translation: seungie

Guest NV4ever

ohh so YG will release one MV each day! still awesome!

CLAP UR HANDS MV TOMORROW!

LOVE THE POSTER! IT'S GONNA LOOK SOO GOOD ON MY WALL HAHAHA TOTALLY STAND OUT ^^

OMYGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD

This is how i'm feeling right now so excited i can't freaking wait for the girls to be on stage and for the album to come out which is today >< & My Twitter is flooded with YGL's updates DIED DIED DIED 2NE1TV SEASON 2 TEASER I'M GOING TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK

2k4rw2.jpg2k4rw2.jpg2k4rw2.jpg2k4rw2.jpg

Guest Banana Peel

OMGOMGOMGOMG *u* us blackjacks couldn't be any more excited hehehehe, I love all of these releases! and thank goodness YG FINALLY releases the exact date for 2ne1 TV season 2 u_____u; but omgomgomg, look at all those SCHEDULES packed for 2ne1 :D i'm so excited, i hope they wont' wear themselves out on just the first week LOL (I would if I had to perform daily with 3 songs @______@)

somehow can't nobody is really growing in my ears, especially with dara giving us a short teaser choreo and her singing "can't nobody can't nobody" in the 2ne1 tv teaser LOL. I was disappointed with the song at first, but I think it would rather be the most addicting song in their title tracks XD

I can't seem to calm down whenever YG releases a 2ne1 teaser/goodies. And it's always right before I goto sleep -u- sigh, now we just have to wait PATIENTLY for FEW MORE HOURS and we'll all be in happy land :'D heh heh.

wahhhhh

to many news and infos!

but wait

not all 3 MVs are dropped on the same day

lol this is what caught me

oh YG why do u keep changing ur mind?

and i thought it's 12 MN now it's 10 am aghghhfhhfhfhh

edit: the poster is BEAUTIFUL

honestly i was debating whether to get them coz im not really into posting posters on my wall

but i love it ssooo much!!!! im happy ^^

about the inkigayo perf. issue...

lets admit it...on the way i

understand the article..

it was really odd for sbs to

give that kind of airtime to 2ne1...

im not saying that i dont like it...

heck, im loving it...

but lets face the fact that this issue

was kinda true and have a point...

papa yg should clear this thing alongside

with the sbs inkigayo management..

so that those ANTI'S and NETIZEN should not

over react..

Guest 2neblaq

sigh...I was going to stay up late just to watch 2ne1's MV and now i have to wait tomorrow at 10am. I wouldn't mind wait for tomorrow but the thing is, i'm schooling at that time. I wanna watch 2ne1 MVs when it is release so that i can spazz. XP sigh...Oh well...at least i can still watch it when i get back home.

Plus...why must YG release the 3 MVs at a different date??!! WHY???!!!! Friday and Saturday i'm not free!! Especially on Friday...I won't be at home till night!!!!! WHY????!!!!!!TT_TT

It's Hari raya on friday and i can't even watch it. WHY???!!! Oh the pain of not getting to watch 2ne1 'Go Away' MV.

I'm crying right now...T_T

^there's nothing to clear about

the schedules of other artists other than SE7EN were not affected at all

they get to perform too

SBS is generous to 2NE1, so?

i bet if other artists came back with 3 songs those other companies allowed them also.

Archived