►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

WOW~~Comeback stage teaser already! Inkigayo really loves 2NE1 hehehe ^^

i can hear the fans screaming, everyone is anticipating the girls comeback! they're the huge deal in korea

rite now :D IM SOOO EXCITED! wonder if there's any teaser tonight?

Edit: can someone give me the links for tutorials on how to sign up for Soribada and streaming?? stuff like tat?? i need to be prepare to vote for the girls next week!

The tease is getting good response.. It #1 on Naver search engine ;) Koreans are late haha

Picture1-1.png

myAvatar_17002430_1.gif

p.s: i always had this feeling that Naver search engine never lets YG related stuff trend much..everytime sth major news from YG comes, i never see it trend on naver or it trends but gets out really fast..but they let small stuff about other artist trends forever >.< lets see how much long this last ^^

..Because of that I like going to Nate instead

they're #1 (2NE1) and #2 (It Hurts) currently in Melon's real-time search

melonl.jpg

melon2.jpg

hmm..day's almost over and no new teaser?

edit: It Hurts just took over 2NE1. It's #1 now^^ song's got so much love ^^

Guest 2neblaq

oh~ the comeback teaser is killing me...>.< I'm so EXCITED!!! Few more days to the release of their album..There's also their comeback stage and the hallyu dream concert.

Guest chamber

I was wondering if anyone could answer these question.

1. Whats happening to 2NETV season 2, does anyone have any idea when its going to start? It was about to debut then it suddenly disappeared and theres been no news what so ever about when it coming back. I hope Mnet and YG doesn't have dispute over something.

2. What happened to the song that they worked on with Wil.Iam, i mean they said they had no plans on debuting in the states so are they just going to sit on that song till they do decide to go to the states. Does anyone think YG plans an international album like taeyang's and they will feature the song there.

^someone mentioned about not seeing 2NE1tv on MNET's schedule :/ i hope it pushes through. theyve already filmed a lot. they were there when the girls traveled. hopefully theyre just being true to the "pirate" broadcast thing. ^^ or hopefully theyre just tweaking the editing of the clips. In season 1 it appeared as though the events happened in consecutive order. it's obviously difficult to do that now since they covered them months back, perhaps starting April.

as for your second question, i think YG could be planning of releasing the songs/album but not having to be directly debut/active in the US. i suppose theyre testing the US' reception with the release of Cant Nobody English version. but if CL wants the #1 Billboard spot for Can't Nobody, theyd have to do more than just release the song ^^ i hope they dont do the same with Taeyang's international album coz his only had 2 new songs, really. we already have the girls previous albums/songs so even though i would love English versions of their hits, i think an album with completely new songs would be better. yeah, im selfish ^^

edit:

V

ur post reminded me about Minji's singing. actually ive fallen for her singing since i listened to Let's Go Party with the line "Take it slow rideume matgyeo..." it's my favorite part. i thought it was very smooth. with It Hurts, i just fell in love all over again ^^

Guest blabennetta

Minji is who I'm anticipating the most. Wow, her voice is just amazing in the teaser. I think it's about time to let go of the "dancer" role because she is more than that. I'm also loving her recent pics.

Like most of you, I listen to the teasers almost every minute. Can't wait for their comeback. The inki teaser made me want to fast track to their comeback stage.

Dara's update

2e5npyw.jpg

와쌉?!? 폴라로이드 사진 찍었지롱~요!!!^_^ㅋ 이거랑 저번 봄이 사진이랑 애들 사진두 한장씩 내가 개인소장하고있는것들 가져와서 담주 인기가요 오는분들중 선물로줄게요! 일년동안 기다려준 그대들을 위한 내 작은 선물!!!^.^ 담주에봐요!!!

Whassup?!? I took a polaroid~pic!!!^_^ke I have this along with the polaroid I took of Bom last time and also one pic of each of the kids. I'm going to give them to people who come out to watch Inkigayo! My small present to those who waited for us for one whole year!!!^.^ See you next week!!!

cr: Gee@YGL

I keep telling everyone that Minzy has a very soulful voice and that when she sings you can feel her emotions but everyone just considers her as the dancer. I'm glad she's getting more recognition for her vocals because she deserves it. & I think Minzy has the perfect voice for singing ballads and R&B her emotions when singing, naturally comes out. I'm loving it hurts too, can't nobody doesn't look like it's getting much attention but that's only probably because the teaser was pretty short.

[NEWS] 2NE1’s “To Anyone” ranks 5th on HMV Japan’s daily chart!

A few days before it’s release, 2NE1’s upcoming album To Anyone already ranks 5th on the online chart at the online ranking on one of Japan’s leading music retailer HMV Music Japan.

The four lovely ladies of 2NE1 have recently unleashed the audio teaser of Can’t Nobody and It Hurts which gained all the love from their Japanese fans.

On HMV Japan’s official website, To Anyone ranks 5th on the Daily Chart and 12th on the Weekly Chart for pre-order sales. Fans are anticipating their comeback even though the group has not make their comeback in the country yet.

The album will be released on September 9th.

Sources: HMV Japan + john teshyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

Credit: reindrops@kpoplive.com

Edited by: caca@21BANGS.com

^wow that's super great news! i see it in their website ^^ the fiery album cover of TO ANYONE at # 5. it looks amazing up there ^^

screen cap

hmvi.jpg

meanwhile im fuming mad coz some "Blackjack" kind of shoved it to my throat 2NE1's achievements when all I did was answer matter-of-factly a question posted on YT. i didnt say a single thing bad about 2NE1, and already I was told to stop bashing 2NE1 and he/she compared 2NE1 to BoA because i had mentioned BoA. so i ended up being a BoA fan and a 2NE1 hater. then someone after her bashed BoA. i just hate it. dont anyone of u feel a lot of Blackjacks are getting way too cocky? I do. it's kinda frustrating. why cant we just love our girls without having to compare them to anyone else.

sorry for the rant. im really mad and need to take it off.

hope u guys understand ^^

[NEWS] 2NE1’s “To Anyone” ranks 5th on HMV Japan’s daily chart!

A few days before it’s release, 2NE1’s upcoming album To Anyone already ranks 5th on the online chart at the online ranking on one of Japan’s leading music retailer HMV Music Japan.

The four lovely ladies of 2NE1 have recently unleashed the audio teaser of Can’t Nobody and It Hurts which gained all the love from their Japanese fans.

On HMV Japan’s official website, To Anyone ranks 5th on the Daily Chart and 12th on the Weekly Chart for pre-order sales. Fans are anticipating their comeback even though the group has not make their comeback in the country yet.

The album will be released on September 9th.

Sources: HMV Japan + john teshyeahygfamilyy @ tumblr

Credit: reindrops@kpoplive.com

Edited by: caca@21BANGS.com

they ranked #3 on the 1st day but dropped to #5 [still a big thing ^^]

2NE1.jpg

Zelle - Well, it's not just Black Jacks. Actually, most YG fans (VIP and Black Jacks especially) are being labeled as elitist. This has been an issue way back Big Bang fandom :vicx: I know what you feel right now and I understand it. But if you follow some other FANS outside YG, they are doing the same thing. What we can do is just be a NICE fan without hurting other artists. We can't tell other Black Jacks to do the same. It is beyond our control. As long as we know that all of us not like that, just Breathe ^_^

Guest RSmith021985

I love YG Ent., their productions in the music to the artists/actors/actress are by far the "amazing."

I placed my order with DVDHeaven!

Hope they release a 'pella track for one of their 3 songs so I can remix it. :)

Guest deceitful.reverie

Dara's update

2e5npyw.jpg

cr: Gee@YGL

wow. That's actually very nice of Dara, to give out pictures of the girls she took herself.

2NE1's doing really great if they reached #3 and #5 even if they haven't started officially promoting in Japan and the album's not out yet. I'm really happy for the girls. #3 and #5 are high enough 'cause I don't think they can easily beat Arashi and Ikimono Gakari ( :wub: ).

I also thought YG's going to release a teaser per day, but nothing came out today, so is It Hurts the last one we're getting before Sept. 9?

As sept 9 is approaching, am getting hella exited, nervous, a bit scared like am the one who's having a comeback LOL

Wtf i just checked mnet's schedule for sept 7 and 2ne1tv is not listed >.<

when are they gonna air it? grr

teaser is #4 most viewed in people n blogs

Picture1-2.png

Guest itszmaeee

Zelle: Just don't mind it. It could really be those immature ones or the ones who still don't know the reputation some people had already labelled them. The only time you'll actually get to come across the mature blackjacks are the ones on major fansites. Sometimes I just hope those so-called-fans don't carry our fanclub name because some people outside tend to generalize and make us all look bad and most importantly, 2NE1. Just saying....

DARA-YA!!! CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE POLAROID PICTURES?! Lucky kblackjacks! I hope they break GD's ratings pwahahaha. I remember he broke the INKI TV Record/Ratings[?] when he had his comeback, but I'm hoping 2NE1 raises up the ratings too. I can just imagine the anticipation building up. 2NE1 SHALL KICK BUTTS AND COME BACK STRONG *evil laughs*

IM COUNTING DOWN ALREADY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I like to spazz early then sppppppppppaaaaazz on D-DAY!

Archived