►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pulotpukyutan01

thank you for the pics!!

CL and Bom's shoes look like kids' shoes. haha! love it! I MAY BE WRONG BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY GIRL FROM OTHER GIRL GROUPS WHO WOULD WEAR THOSE KIND OF RUBBER SHOES AND PULL IT OFF THE WAY THESE TWO GIRLS DID.

i'm also happy that Dara didn't wear an over oversized shirt for the concert.

@tazanya: yesss...i've seen that over at ygl! those rings are lovely! i'm overjoyed that minji used it!

considering that the affair is associated with "make-up" and "pink", i'm glad that they stuck to their hip-hop style. they all still look beautiful anyway. their skin was obviously glowing. and i don't just mean the skin on their faces...but even their arms and legs...

and then there's the hiding of their hair...more than just the excitement for their comeback, it's also intriguing to simply find out what their manes look like...i can imagine myself thinking about it before i go to sleep tonight...LOL!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crashpurple

yanggeng is in the army? really? hmm I really liked his fashion sense for the girls more unconventional stands out and creative!!!!!! hope the new stylist can keep up with their creativity

Guest omonacarolina

Aww I didn't know they changed their stylists. Seungho was like family especially so for CL, it's kinda sad that we won't see him around anymore. But woohoo for female stylists, girl power! Haha. Bommie and CL seemed REALLY protective over their hair, I wonder what bommie's hair looks like now? I love her luscious locks so I hope she just had a color change or something. It gets me excited though for their comeback :lol:

Guest vip_gd

seeing them hide their hair is making me anxious.

minji's hair is so jet black

it's so intense .. it's like a wig.

bom's long hair would be a pity to be chopped off, hopefully not.

but then, i wouldn't mind, she would still be pretty anyway hohoho~

Wow wow wow. The girls look great and I'm glad to see that they changed their hair! It looks like Dara went lighter and shorted. CL dyed her hair jet black (finally!) and I hope she keeps it. She looks great with black hair. She should have worn a hat though, I couldn't see her face =\. Bom might have changed her hair color and cut it. It most-likely will be shorter than before. BOMMIE looks gorgeous, btw. Minzy does look like she might be wearing a wig or her hair could be black with bangs. I'm not quite sure yet. This just adds excitement to their comeback! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Guest NV4ever

someone on akp said tat Cl is wearing a wig and that she dyed it to blonde now!!! i wont be too shock if she really did knowing leader loves to experience new styles and she can pull off anything~!

dont know if it's true, we shall see on Sept.9 :lol:

Leave it to the girls to bring us some excitement for their comeback. And yeah I am very excited to see their hairstyle now. Kind of obvious they are hiding something :lol:

Bom is such a perfect example of a living doll :wub:

Guest CLWIFE

its okay i guess makes me wonder what color Bom has now, Bom was great at hiding her hair, i guess even minzy is wearing a wig

@ NV4ever

someone took a picture of CL - & yes, i think she's blonde now!!!

http://a.imageshack.us/img16/8106/tumblrl7gl4qtqbn1qc85s3.jpg

omg how essiting is this?!?!?!

i'm thinking Minzy's wearing a wig too lol!

woah i was going to comment saying that i don't like seeing CL with darker hair, but if she's blonde it's awesome! I loved when she had the really blonde highlights.

I can't wait. :D

Guest blackjackVip

@ NV4ever

someone took a picture of CL - & yes, i think she's blonde now!!!

http://a.imageshack.us/img16/8106/tumblrl7gl4qtqbn1qc85s3.jpg

omg how essiting is this?!?!?!

i'm thinking Minzy's wearing a wig too lol!

OMG! is that her real hair braided under??? it's BLONDE!. OMO!

i wonder what they did to BOM's hair, i'm moreeeeee curious to see them in their comeback now!!! GOSH! too much excitement!...lol

Guest NV4ever

so our leader really went blonde~!! and it looks short too~ gahh too much suspense how can i wait till Sept.9 now?

i think minzy is wearing a wig too, bommie...no idea hahahaha wonder why Dara doesnt change her hairstyle too? maybe she'll surprises us and came out with a shocking style on their comeback day?? not too crazy shocking i hope :lol:

oh how I miss 2NE1's live performances!!!! I love how they connect so well with the audience!!! it reminds me over and over why I love 2NE1!!! they're able to play with the audience's energy when on stage!!!

I'm so curious as to how all they're hair dew going to look like...omo is CL going to have short blond hair???!!!

for sure Minji and CL's wearing wigs.

Bommie's hair is a mystery...lol...and Dara's hair looks shorter...

gah!!! the wait!!! omg! what to do! but we're getting three mvs in a role so it's worth it!!!

Guest pulotpukyutan01

thanks for posting fancams of the etude concert!!

wow...i've always thought that dara was the weakest link when it comes to dancing...i do love her NEVERTHELESS...heck, she's my favorite 2ne1 member!

yet after seeing the vids...SHE JUST HAD ME BLOWN AWAY...my eyes were embedded on her the whole time i was watching them...she improved a lot...and i'm judging it has to do with their new choreographer...i hope she keeps that up...

WOW...i'm still having an aftershock...

Guest Banana Peel

wahhhh it's been so long since they performed T_____T makes me happy just to see their fancam LOL.

hmmm, so CL has a wig on eh? or is it just that she has blonde UNDER her black hair? o_O hm, not sure, but minji's hair seems to be suspicious to me. a bit too black, haha. I hope she has a wig on too. BUT MORE THAN ANYTHING I'm hoping they didn't chop her hair again T____T I want her hair to grow longer. I'm just thankful they didn't do anything drastic to dara's hair LOL. I like her hair the way it is. And Bom? HMMMM, that's a real mystery. I was kind of hoping she'd be the one with the blonde hair XD

Archived