►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Hi! I'm a huge 2NE1 fan and have been lurking around in the forums for a while, but never posted.

Since things are moving really slowly nowadays and everyone's dying with the anticipation of their comeback, I thought I'd share the love.

Dara - Stars Surviving with Style - O'live Show

Keep pushing guys! I can just feel the momentum building for their comeback.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I BRING SAD NEWS TO ALL BLACKJACKS

BIGBANG AND 2NE1 SCHEDULE FOR AUGUST

August 18th: G-Dragon’s 22nd Birthday (Korean Age: 23)

August 19th: Big Bang’s 4th Anniversary, Big Show 2010 DVD, & Taeyang’s International Album w/ release of “I’ll Be There” song & music video

August 20th: 2NE1 @ Pink Play Concert

August 21st: 2010 Big Bang LOTTE Premiere Talk Show

August 22nd: SeungRi’s 1st episode of MBC “Enjoy Today” airs

August 29th: Taeyang @ Incheon Korean Music Wave 2010 concert

So I'm really depressed right now..

2ne1 featured in a Japanese Magazine

21-KANON.jpg

Credit: maejin @ ygsecret

I still don't know what the article means. At least there are some exposure for the girls. They've been really hiding away from the kpop world. It really ticks me out especially when girl groups appear left and right while 2ne1 is still absent. I always think, "If 2ne1 is promoting, they won't even be given any attention."

But the thing that bothers me is that, THEY'RE NOT EVEN VISIBLE! Dara updates but it's usually about some stuff that becomes less interesting. Like the picture of her phone. C'mon! We've been waiting for a year. I'm really trying to conserve patience here.

Oh well, sorry for the rant. It's just that I miss them badly. We all thought their comeback would be in August but even 2ne1tv isn't present in the schedule so I'm really upset.

Guest Michala01

Not happy about the new schedule. I swear YG better make it up to us with something amazing for their comeback. I'm about to loose patience completely. I thought if Big Bang isn't making a comeback now that at least 2ne1 would be. 

FUUUUU YG tongue2.gif

Guest Sonia.Shin

ummmm...... im not happy with the schedule too....

but who knows? Maybe YG wants to make a surprise....

but still I miss them so much.... the wait it's too much... still

I am going to wait.... and I really hope they won't disappoint...

I believe the wait is worth it! anyways...

i don't know if this has been posted but... while I was looking over Yu Inna

cyworld I saw this pic....

anyways....

6341195497113573504188.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Guest babysweet

GOSH...i'm sad NOW. Looks like the girls won't be making a comeback This month.....HMM, i wonder when will it be???

ALthough I'm a LOYAL FAN, but sometimes it frustrate me when the time of waiting for them gets longer & longer.

I know i should not be this way, BUT I believe many fans out there are feeling the same....

I really wonder what YG is doing behind...He's keeping the girls for toooo long. When is he goin to bring them back??? What is YG's secret plan which keeps us fans all waiting & keeping the girls quiet for soooo long????

Many new idols have debut & alredy making a huge presence on TV & also getting active BUT our girls are still hiding....LET'S PRAY YG is up for SOMETHING BIG for the girls, otherwise it'll be really disappointing for all BLACKJACKS.... i'm worried that the girls won't get much time to promote since there's BIG BANG comeback as well & year 2010 is almost ending if they don't come out in SEPTEMBER....

The girls could have done so much more things & activities during this whole year like varieties, drama etc. BUT why YG just keep them covered up only for ONE COMEBACK in 2010....tat's just so frustrating & unreasonable.

Sorry for the long nagging post....i'm just disappointed. THEN AGAIN, NO MATTER WHAT I STILL SUPPORT 2NE1!!!

2NE1 @ Nori Phone CF (1 minute ver)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0I8dypAhko

gosh I love them. They're so fun and such a breath of fresh air that, I think, is very much needed in kpop right now.

I'm sad they wont be making a comeback this month. I'm hoping for early September at least! please YG, please! As much as I dislike this waiting game, I'll wait forever for them!

Guest kamie13

i had a theory why their comeback is delayed...as so with other YG artists (excluding those who have already made comebacks or out with their new albums)...

i think...maybe YG wanted to be completely secured with 2ne1's (or Big Bang's) music...especially with or from plagiarism issues...other than being the perfectionist and quality-oriented that YG is, for sure, he didn't want his artists to be surrounded by plagiarism issues. that'll be a big ache mentally and emotionally.  it couldn't be helped though as certainly, haters will just do about anything to find flaws, yet again, it wouldn't hurt if he'd be a little more than just careful.  for example, with Taeyang...we all know he came out with Where U At and Wedding Dress last year, but his album was released about six months later...(i hope my info is right)...but look at the fruits of it, so far, nobody is accusing plagiarism out of the album or the music...

my patience is also draining, but i think YG just wants everything close to quality perfection...he's all about it...hehe...

i love YG artists, btw! i don't spazz though (i think i'm too old for that, LOL!), but i'm definitely a fan...

I BRING SAD NEWS TO ALL BLACKJACKS

BIGBANG AND 2NE1 SCHEDULE FOR AUGUST

August 18th: G-Dragon’s 22nd Birthday (Korean Age: 23)

August 19th: Big Bang’s 4th Anniversary, Big Show 2010 DVD, & Taeyang’s International Album w/ release of “I’ll Be There” song & music video

August 20th: 2NE1 @ Pink Play Concert

August 21st: 2010 Big Bang LOTTE Premiere Talk Show

August 22nd: SeungRi’s 1st episode of MBC “Enjoy Today” airs

August 29th: Taeyang @ Incheon Korean Music Wave 2010 concert

So I'm really depressed right now..

^i like ur siggie, the msg to Blackjacks^^

ah seeing that 2NE1's comeback isnt in August frustrates me!

i love YB but come on! bring back 2NE1 now!!! let them promote together! ahskdfhasdjfhasdkhfaskjdfh

yeah, i am pissed! T-T

still a fan... will still wait, of course

ah...Dara did ask if we'd still love them after 11 mos... is it 11 mos in September since their IDC goodbye stage???

i do love u girls~

it's a good thing the 1 min version is released

theyre so beautiful! ^^

v

i dont think any of the girls sang it. it doesnt sound any of them.

i LOL at them sort of making fun at CL as the cartoon looks like her. she's got this cloud over her head hahaha

theyre so cute and sexy and gorgeous!

Guest songbird86

I'm really sad... they're not coming back this month???? Ergh, why do they have to go on hiatus this long? I wonder how the numbers are on their fan cafe, you know, if all the waiting made them lose fans.

Well, on the bright side of things the 1 min. commercial is nice to see. Does anyone know who's most likely singing the song in the cf?

Guest evilgary

yea seems like they might not be able to have their comeback this month which is really disappointing as i was really hoping it would happen

Guest NV4ever

aish~~ another dissappointmnet, i knew i shouldnt get my hopes up~! why does YG keep doing this to us? we've been waiting with much patience...i just want to know EXACTLY how much longer do we have to wait? Wat about 2NE1TV?

is it delayed too? hix hix im soo sad now :(

at least we have a new longer version of the girls adorable new CF out~!

they're soooo kuteee ^^ LOL when they teased CL at the end and her "aniyo" is soo kute~! hahahaha the girls ganging up on leader rin lmao :lol: their kuteness is just soo natural and i can see they alway having fun shooting these CFs

i'll go back to watch it again to satisfy my 2NE1's daily fix LOL

Guest wonderbanger321

I consider myself a loyal fan of 2ne1, but im sorry i just have to say...THIS IS TOO DAMN MUcH! I mean ive always respected the man (YG entertainment is my favorite entertainment company) but what exactly does YG take us for? At this point i think he takes us for nothing at all cuz its as if BlackJacks dont matter to him at the moment. Its as if he's taking advantage of their huge &quick success. He probably is thinking "Oh, its okay, their fans will wait they have so many anyway". He really needs to not take their quick success for granted cuz everything can easily fall apart. This is the Kpop industry were talking about! There is a lot of competition &fans are getting tired of waiting. We are not fools who have nothing better to do YG, Dont take us for granted like this! Give us something, A variety show appearance? 2ne1 tv, MCing? ANYTHING. Even when they do come back its not like we get to see them everywhere. Just the usual couple of music shows per week &then he'll surprise us over them appearing in a variety show like once a month and we forgive him about the long &annoying wait he put us through like idiots. I dont know about u all, but im getting tired of being taken for granted by YG. <_<

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ Well, I am getting tired too, but if Blackjacks are tired, then I don't know the words to described BB's longggg awaited comeback of 2 years...words seriously CANNOT say enough about how I feel about the wait...

However, all we can't do is wait...LOL...YG has always been like this, he's the most unexpected president of all the KPOP companies, so we just have to deal with it by waiting and waiting...<___>

Guest nikki250

I think we should all calm down. I saw the schedule but that doesn't mean their comeback won't be near. I seriously don't think they will be singing old songs at the Pink Play Concert and YG could be planning a guerilla attack like Try to Follow Me (where he gave us a notice and then 10 minutes later the song was out). And i seriously doubt they'll be singing old songs at the Dream Concert which is a couple weeks later. We just don't know what is going in at YG headquarters or what their next move is going to be.

so i'm not going to get upset over this schedule. Maybe YG doesn't want us to know about their comeback or their plans just yet.

i'll continue to wait though like i have all year because i expect them to release great music like always.

Guest toozdae08

^

Agreed.

you guys are freaking out too much. I'm positive that 2NE1's comeback is maybe 2-3 weeks away max, you guys are not use to YG. Take Taeyang's SOLAR - no one knew when it was going to come out and didn't know till 2-3 weeks beforehand. I remember there was some fan accounts in late May of him saying his album was coming out soon and then a whole lot of rumors for a week and then YG finally said yes in the 2nd week of June (I think). It wasn't on any BB schedule till YG made the announcement.

Same thing with 2NE1, it wont be on any official schedule till YG gives an announcement. However, all signs are pointing to it dropping soon. There is NO WAY that 2NE1 will go into the Dream Concert with songs from a year ago. I'm thinking last week of August or first week of Sept.

I am not upset about the wait. I rather like it that they are taking a bit longer to make sure that the music is not just great, but also like someone else mentioned, not attacked by plagiarism issues. I mean, I'm sure most of us in the States have waited over two years for some artist to bring out music that blew us away. It also helps that I am a patient person so I'll just sit back and relax...2ne1 Will come back when they know they are ready to blow us away.

Archived