►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackjackVip

yes yes YES!!!

Finally! I'm slowly feeling their comeback very soon!!!

thanks to Dara's me2days!

OMG...they're recording now! can't believe i'm getting too excited for this! lol :D

Guest ygunited

why don't we all play a game?

guess their comeback concept game - they are already practicing some of their dances, so some songs are already done especially the title track

- if they are recording at the first week, then at the 2nd week will be filming of an mv or photoshoots, this is also the time when they get their cds printed

- 3rd week is going to be the comeback, around the 21st and the 25th

- 4th week is going to be promotions, probably performing on the 26th

Guest cristina0422

OMO! Youngbae and GD has a twitter account now? Do you think our girls especially the Me2Day Queen will join the twitterverse now?

P.S GD's account is not yet confirmed. Taeyang's following him, but he unfollowed that account after.

Haha. To make it less spammy...Hwangssa master tweet...with our Goddess but something related to twitter too...kekeke..

YG TRAINER Hwang Ssa Bu

4873951777_19134a656e.jpg

Original message:

태양이가 트위터를 시작했습니다!^^ @Realtaeyang

In English:

Taeyang has started Twitter!^^ @Realtaeyang

credit:AA-Chan

---

For the ones wondering about 2NE1TV S2, a DC2NE1er called MNET. It is, indeed planned to air on the 10th, but it's not 100%

rocketfairy@twitter

DARA ME2DAY UPDATES

is what kept me going all

this time while

having the 2NE1's lovesick.

I do hope that 2NE1TV season 2

will come soon too since we all

can see the girls are preparing

for their comeback :D

Guest asianbeauty84

Anneyeongseyo!!! hello everyone.... i'm new here... and it's my first post.....

i love 2ne1 so much... so i hope their comeback will be soon!!!! hopefully Papa YG will let them comeback sooner than we were expecting...

i hope Papa YG realize that ....Blackjacks all over the world are patiently waiting for more than a year now....

He said that 2010 will be a great year for 2ne1... i really hope Papa YG will announce the definite date for our "GIRLS COMEBACK"!!

AND HOPEFULLY.... HE WILL BE TRUE TO HIS WORDS....He'a already a father... he should be firm straight..CONGRATULATIONS PAPA YG!!!!  Pls.. make the announcement !!!!:rolleyes:

Dara, if your lurking here... i hope you can read this....

DARA,....Thank you for being a "FAN SERVICE QUEEN"...for all of us "BLACKJACKS",.. we really appreciates all of your updates ..... without your updates, we're clueless on what's going on with you GIRLS .... THANK YOU VERY MUCH GODDESS DEE.....WE OWE A LOT TO YOU.....:wub:

I know these days, you girls are preparing for your comeback  which hopefully SUPER!!! VERY VERY SOON!!! :wub:

take good care of yourselves, specially you Goddess Dee, eat more fruits and vegetables and gradually cut your ramen in take....;)

i hope CL-Roo are ok...our leadah is so  smexy baddass cutie..... Minki are becoming a lady  gracefully, and Bomtaro.... so smexy... i hope Hwanggbu will let her eat corn and bread ones in a while...bec... that's her favoriteS.....

2NE1....WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!! AND WE ARE REALL REALLY REALLY ANTICIPATING YOUR COMEBACK !!!!! SHOUT OUT TO PAPA YG!!!!!

PLEASE!!!:tears:   MAKE IT SOOOOOOONER!!!!!! WE MISSED THEM SO MUCH!!! SUPERRRRR!!

2NE1 FOR 2010 NOLJA!!!!!

another me2 update from dara ;D

16lahol.jpg

물마시는데 밍끼가 찍어준 사진!!! 공포토그래풔는 봄언니와 다라언니가 좋아라하는 사진작가다 ㅋ 이쁘게 찍어준다!!! 여기서 잠깐~ 퉤니원 처럼 건강해지려면 물 마니 마셔요! 수분량 고고고~!^^ 그리구 내일은 티비안보고 밖에서 놀아도될거같아용..보고시풔요!!!ㅠ

she showed herself this time hehe

Guest asianbeauty84

waaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!

DARA anneyeong!!!!! you look so healthy!!! ( i'm not saying she's not healthy).... but i'm love what i;m seeing.....

weeeeehhhh!!!! <:lol::lol::lol::wub::wub::wub:

we missed you.... and the girls.... please comeback!!!!  2NE1 FOR 2010 NOLJA!!!!!!!!!:wub::wub:

another me2 update from dara ;D

16lahol.jpg

she showed herself this time hehe

“I was drinking water and Ming-kki (Gong Minzy) took this picture!!! Photographer Gong is photographer that Bom-unni and Dara-unni like ke She takes pretty pictures!!! Just a moment~ In order to be healthy like 2NE1 you have to drink a lot of water! Moisture go go go~! ^^ Also, tomorrow I think I will be able to play outside and not watch tv… I want to see it!!!“

- Fans have commented, “Looks refreshing,” “Every time I see you, I realize that you are a goddness of no makeup,” “Such clear complexion,” etc.

Credit to: Allkpop.com

I miss 2NE1 :tears:

2ne1.jpg

Image Credit to Kpopfanart.tumblr

Wow the fanart is awesome xD

Hi to mika xD, it's been a while I haven't seen you here :P

I have a question, hope you guys can help, what is the fanchant of 2NE1's songs? If I want to know their fanchant, where is the place I can find? Thanks in advance ^-^

Just 1 more day and 2NE1 TVVVVV!!!!!!! I'm so excited to see the girls again xD, the "ah yohhhhhhhhhhh" of CL, the dorky of Dara, the cute smile of Minkki and the cute act of Bommie <333333

V Haha thanks for sharing :D awww I didn't know that but I hope it wont be postponed again :P, 15/8 wow it's so near yongie's birthday ^-^

Guest CLWIFE

^ sorry to brust ur bubble but 2ne1 TV was postponed till mid june, another week or 2 of waiting

YG better give us a kickass comeback

EDIT : Mid june wtf?? 2011? lol i mean MID AUGUST

Guest asianbabe55

Another week to wait...

Lord have mercy. I am a YG fan so I am used to long waits but this is killing me =(

Anyhoo mid august right? Thought so since se7en still needs to promote.

Anyhoo I'm happy at the porspect that it is an ALBUM that they are promoting so they will have lots of new tracks for us to listen to!

2NE1 comebeck darlings and rock the kpop world! ♥

Guest Zelle

why don't we all play a game?

guess their comeback concept game - they are already practicing some of their dances, so some songs are already done especially the title track

- if they are recording at the first week, then at the 2nd week will be filming of an mv or photoshoots, this is also the time when they get their cds printed

- 3rd week is going to be the comeback, around the 21st and the 25th

- 4th week is going to be promotions, probably performing on the 26th

ah please tell us what u know. hehe. do u??? ^v^

i tweeted to Hwangssabu to ask when 2NE1 is coming back and he replied, "i dont know!^^" haha. too secretive!

i really miss the girls. i think i'll play their songs on loop again too. and i hope 2NE1 girls will have their official Twitter account too ^v^

@angy those are great pix of Minki and Dara with Se7en and TOP! it's the same source from se7en's twitter. i wonder how he got those pix. he/she must be close to them.

Guest NV4ever

Dara ah, why are u always soo pretty?? she even looks flawless just drinking water!

And magnae minzy is talented for sure!! BlackJacks have already knew tat kekeke dara looks really healthy in tat pic~~ her complexion is flawless! "“Every time I see you, I realize that you are a goddness of no makeup,” THIS IS SOO TRUE ^^

2NE1TV is postponed...again?? why am i not surprised! YG UR KILLING US HERE!! WE WANT OUR GIRLS BACK~!

Mid August? i think in YG's words it probably means September :lol:

Just give us a confirm statement already! we just want to know exactly how long do we have to wait!

aigoo~~ now im gonna go sulk b/c of the postponing...and YGL is down too! hix hix :(

LOVE those pics of Dara, Minzy, TOP, and Se7en! they're soo kutee and adorable ^^

YGFAM is really close and playful with each other ^o^

Guest danel

HELP!!

i see 2ne1 on air at mnet but i don't

understand korean..what is it why is it on air..

my gosh!! im excited now..

edit..sorry guys..i googled it and it says legend of 2ne1..

but its on air right now..i thought its 2ne1 tv season2..

heartbroken.. :(

Archived