• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

hi i'm new here :)

i need your help blush.gif

where can i watch 2ne1 tv with English sub " in youtube i found few cuts "

thank you

Guest heydeshi

I miss 2NE1 .... comeback NOW! hehehe oh, congrats pres daddy YG and to your wifey! welcome to the world YG Baby <3

2nls4cl.jpg

SOURCE

^ thanks to pinkyasumi@twitter :P

EDIT: @BLAQ21 - hehehe Sorry, but I dunno the exact trans. lol! :D All I know is that its a Lotte concert hehe XD

SCHED: August 20, 2010 – ETUDE Pink Concert feat. 2NE1 and Lee Min Ho

Guest BLAQ21

@heydeshi what's the poster all about? keke. It's 2NE1 and MBLAQ! yohooo...

The article about 2:01, 2NE1 I LURV IT!!!! Wow! yes, what a coincidence! I can really feel the excitement of their nearing comeback. It's a turmoil feeling when 2ne1's comeback. My eyes are fixed on them! ONLY. The article is too sweet!!

Congrats Papa YG. Drop the album tomorrow since we have the same feelings!

Guest BLAQ21

i need your help   blush.gif

where can i watch 2ne1 tv with English  sub " in youtube i found few cuts "

thank you

you can search it on dailymotion. Sorry can't provide the complete link, I forgot.:sweatingbullets:

Guest tomorrow13

i need your help blush.gif

where can i watch 2ne1 tv with English sub " in youtube i found few cuts "

thank you

You don't need to search on dailymotion now. I just found all 2NE1 TV and BigBangtv episodes were reuploaded on Cookiesmonstyr's channel. So here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3_QdOZHAco

Enjoy them. ^_^

Guest nonblonde

Guys I'm not sure if I can paste it here. It's not about 2NE1. It's abt Big Bang. Do let me know if it's not ok I will edit this post.

BB needs more help in voting

1.http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201008&rcd=6009&cd=320&&&_cntCd=320&BMD=read

This is for artist of the year. Can click every 10sec.

2. http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/best_view.php?idx=726

This is for MTV. Not sure for what since I can't read korean. Can click every 10min.

I miss the girls. 2NE1 I'm anticipating your comeback.

21dara12810975385765me2.jpg

맛있는 생갈비살!!!과 된장찌게! 돌솥밥! 캬~!!! 살치살~ 삼겹살… 캬~!!! ㅋ 연습이 새벽에 끝나도 난 자주 꼬기를 먹으러가요 요즘들어 꼬기가 좋더라구요 근데 아쉬운건 항상 짱매랑 둘이 먹는다는것!ㅠㅠ 짱매 살찌는데… ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yummy raw bbq ribs!!!And fermented soybean soup! Stone pot rice! Kya~! Short ribs~ bacon... kya~!!! Even when practice ends late at night, I go eat bbq really often. These days I'm really into bbq. But the sad thing is that I'm always eating it with Jjangoo manager!ㅠㅠ Jjangoo manager is getting chubby...ㅠㅠ ke ke ke ke ke

© gee@ygladies

Guest NV4ever

i soo love tat article about papa YG's baby girl born at 2:01, the newborn baby wants to give goodluck blessings to her unnies ^^!! It's a beautiful sign for our girls ^^ 2NE1 WILL CONQUER 2010~~ Even YG's baby girl agree to tat :lol: Their COMEBACK is really soo near now...it's about time! 2NE1 GONNA BRING THE FIRE AND BURN ALL COMPETITIONS~! lmao ^o^

Guest toozdae08

^

No. If it were a lot of Korean celebs would have followed her esp. Sean of Jinusean (a YG exec). She would also be followed by some of YG's choreographers like Shaun and she's not. No one in YG outside of Sean and Se7en have a twitter.

Guest SouthernBelle82

^

No. If it were a lot of Korean celebs would have followed her esp. Sean of Jinusean (a YG exec). She would also be followed by some of YG's choreographers like Shaun and she's not. No one in YG outside of Sean and Se7en have a twitter.

That's a shame. Dara would be an awesome twitter. I love following SS501's HyungJun's twitters. They're so cute. I think Dara's would be fun.

Guest Banana Peel

tumblr_l6rrgsXXBj1qzjb8ko1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1281251894&Signature=ojA2dn083ag%2Fp7ptISvwkt28ous%3D

cr.fyeahygfamilyy@tumblr for upload.

SOME HINTS :D hehehe, but I'm kind of scared of what she means by 'carefree' HAHA. hmmmmm, at least we know their comeback is nearing more and more! yay.

21d38z7.jpg

cr. fyeahyg2ne1@tumblr for upload

UPCOMING EVENT FOR 2ne1! :D this is new, right? hahahaha.

Archived