but the date seems werid to me because it is in the middle of the week

any way

waiting for the news :rolleyes:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

OHEMGEE!! im freaking out rite now! i really hope tat the info is true and not another prank~! i see Taeyang's album is listed there as well and as mentioned by YG his album is being released on the 19th so the chances of this being true is pretty high~!

With 2NE1TV coming back on the 10th we're in for some roller-coaster ride of 2NE1 goodies for August :lol: but why's the schedule soo close? i mean the 24th is ony 20days from now and a week after Taeyang's repackaged album released~~ oh well as long as i can see my girls for the whole remaning of 2010 then im happy keke

ComeOn BlackJacks WakeUP :lol: ~! Let's get ready for the girls COMEBACK! It's really coming, i can just feel it ^^

Guest blackjackVip

awww the pic of dara, minzy, TOP and se7en cuteeeee!

I wonder why BOM isn't always present in YG family meeting like this?

Guest toozdae08

I refuse to celebrate till I get confirmation from YG himself. We know how YG is –constant delays. While I really doubt YB will promote long nor will Se7en will promote for long either, they usually don’t have so many artist promoting at the same time. I really have trouble believing that 2NE1 will comeout a week after YB’s new song, 2 weeks is very believable which was why I was thinking they were coming out the 1st week of Sept. but the very week after is hard to believe. But I think their comeback is approaching really fast. They’re definitely the next one’s up after YB so we blackjacks don’t have long to wait.

Guest kimmeeeeeee

So basically.... This is 2ne1's comeback timeline for now..

Aug. 10 - 2ne1tv

Aug. 24 - Comeback

I'm guessing that they are appearing at the Mnet 20's (Aug. 26). I'm pretty sure they will get nominated and win Best CF.

Maybe they might even perform their new single. 

I'm really excited. ^^

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

So basically.... This is 2ne1's comeback timeline for now..

Aug. 10 - 2ne1tv

Aug. 24 - Comeback

I'm guessing that they are appearing at the Mnet 20's (Aug. 26). I'm pretty sure they will get nominated and win Best CF.

Maybe they might even perform their new single. 

I'm really excited. ^^

Yes you are very very RIGHT...2ne1 might be nominated and WIN in BEST CF For TRY TO FOLLOW ME(Corby F)!! I'm SO HAPPY!!! 2NE1 WILL RETURN with a BANG!!!! Its ABOUT TIME!!! YG FAMILY!!!

Guest wanderlove

I am happy to see dates for the comeback.. but i'll wait for YG confirmation before celebrating.. it might not be a comeback.. i might be something else .. But OMG.. i miss the girls.. i'm just starting to watched music shows again coz some of biases are performing... but wow if 2NE1 comes back.. i'll watch it with full force..

I AM EXCITED!!! please be a date we've been waiting for!

Guest Zelle

i hope it's true coz really it's about time!

but that could be true coz even though Taeyang is releasing a single a week before, that is only a follow-up single, he's already released INAG, so yeah

Guest songbird86

Hmmm.... I don't want to get my hopes up... but I can't help it! I'm so excited, if this is true, but it makes so much sense though! 2NE1tv would come back on exactly two weeks before this "release date". Sounds like a good strategy to me.

Guest Banana Peel

I refuse to celebrate till I get confirmation from YG himself. We know how YG is –constant delays. While I really doubt YB will promote long nor will Se7en will promote for long either, they usually don’t have so many artist promoting at the same time. I really have trouble believing that 2NE1 will comeout a week after YB’s new song, 2 weeks is very believable which was why I was thinking they were coming out the 1st week of Sept. but the very week after is hard to believe. But I think their comeback is approaching really fast. They’re definitely the next one’s up after YB so we blackjacks don’t have long to wait.

HAHA, I know. I think i'm going to resist celebrating until it's totally 100% superbly really true. HAHA. Even if YG announces it, it could still get delayed. Even 2ne1 TV got suddenly delayed even with dara's suspense for all of us through me2day. SO I shall wait firmly ._______.

But either way, I'm glad their comeback is sometime soon! hopefully before september T____T

Guest tazanya

I am so sorry guys but  we have searched all the korean music portals and have not found that list.

If you go to hanteo's new release list, it only goes to august 20th so we are really perplexed.

http://hanteo.com/information/nschedule2.asp

I wish I had better news, Just don't want us to get too too too excited just yet.  

/maybe just a tiny bit excited lol

Guest toozdae08

^

Yeah I don't see either that nor Taeyang's album. I'm not even sure if the Taeyang's new album will be a physical album and not a digital album thing (itunes) since it's more fanservice than anything else - a thank you to his very supportive international fans cause it's not there either.

I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up. I wont trust anything unless it comes from YG himself.

Guest andloveyelledno

Holding my excitement on this one. A lot of untrue rumors come out of Korean sites (I still remember Taeyang's fake album tracks) but it would be great if this is true! I miss these girls. At least we'll have 2NE1TV soon.

2e3ab0h.jpg

Guest Rui501

OMG, I'm always a lurker here but I can't help but to post now..

Geeez, I know I should not be too excited until YG officially announce it..BUT...Waaaah I can't stop my excitement. LMAO

I miss them so much! And Aug 24 is a good date since Mnet 20's choice is on Aug 26. They can make a comeback stage during that event. (I'm keeping my fingers crossed).

Their performance last year in Mnet 20's Choice is one of their best and grandest stage!! 

DARA'S ME2DAY UPDATES

4862678356_2e73bc92c0.jpg

Wassup?! I’m TamTam! Right now, Dara mummy is napping! Shh! So I just came with Dara mummy and the 2NE1 aunts to check out their next album…I think.. “eheheheh” has been used as the cheering tool! Fair and square!!!ㅋ Huh! I’m being like that!

4862668980_568a776157.jpg

Actually this is just me thinking so at the company ke I don't know how practical or hard this will be to make but... for now I'm just brainstorming! And I'm asking blackjacks first!!! ^.^v Now~ Second candidate! Tamtam-ee! ke What about a Tamtam?! Does it mix well with your own personal sentiments???? It's cute!!! ke

4862059321_9bf2ed1076.jpg

I consulted with Black Jacks! We don’t yet have a cheering tool! But when promotions start again, it’s necessary, right? So I’ll be the Chief of Public Relations for 2NE1 ㅋ I’ll try to prep in advance ㅋ The first time! Dara’s pink mic! Mic bong? Noisy???

4862051975_619dba55ff.jpg

If there's one you like please recommend it in the comments! Because it's something to be used by you guys, you have to like it! The third candidate! Something made out of the card shape that's on our team uniform.. I don't know what exactly yet, but if we can settle what the item is first ke Well then first please pick one out of these three!! If you have another idea let me know! ^_^

translation cr: AAchan+GEE@YGladies

Judging by her me2day, i think their comeback is very close ;]

Guest Banana Peel

HAHAHH, dara is so cute with her and tam tam XD everytime she's with tam tam, it cracks me up. WOW I really sense their comeback coming at least by september. I guess dara's hiding her hair since she's been posting pics of tamtam and other objects HAHAH.

wait, what does she mean by 'cheering tool'? does that mean 'eh eh eh eh eh eh' is used on their new song too? i kinda hope so, haha it's like 2ne1's trade mark intro AHAHAHAh.

Guest 2neblaq

I saw se7en performance and at the end of the performance, he showed a 2&5 using his fingers.

Could it be a hint? ^_^ After all, someone posted that 2ne1 comeback could be on the 24th and it's probably a rumour. Se7en showing a 25, could it be for 2ne1? Who knows it could the date for their comeback? But then, i could be wrong and it's probably not for 2ne1. <_<:sweatingbullets:

Anyway, i can't wait for 10th august!! 2ne1TV!!!!

Guest DDD21

Dara's me2day update

21dara128100722026349me.jpg

어제 새벽… 녹음실에 있던 나에게 전송된 사진 한장!!! 숨어서 자고있던 봄이를 발견한 누군가가 나에게 보낸것이였다!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 누굴까… 봄이는 자던모습을 누구에게 딱 걸린것일까??? 궁금하다.. 분명 와이지 내부인일텐데..ㅋㅋㅋ

Source : Dara's Me2DAY

Guest Zelle

waah!

I am excited!

Tamtam is excited!

Dara is excited!

Se7en is excited? lol

Bom is... sleeping

lol

oh please YG, Blackjacks here too ^v^ *waves to YG*

don't forget us ^v^

we have been very patient. we love you. and congrats I read ur a real papa now.

God bless to ur beautiful family!!!

Archived