►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest toozdae08

^

That's why I don't think the girls will come out till at least YB is done promoting. It's unheard of for YG to have 2 artist promoting at the same time let alone 3. And if YB is dropping another single on the 19th then YG will give him around 2 weeks promoting that. I don't think he'll promote I'll Be There for too long though cause he has a concert coming up that will probably be in Sept. and Japanese stuff and BB's long awaited comeback to prepare for. I think the girl will come out right on his heels, like the very next week after he wraps things up.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zelle

gosh all the songs in 2NE1's mini deserves an english version.

Fire and IDC are hits but i also really love LGP and ITC.

and how about Bom's You And I? that was a great song too ^v^ i sound so greedy considering YB is only having WD. keke. yeah, i think it's best if they just release an english album and see where the song gets them.

no need to be in America right away.

but really, im feeling so optimistic coz the girls had been to Japan, London and LA. i feel like there must be a lot of intl producers and record companies that are interested with them. YG just dont wanna pre-empt it until it actually happens. but ive always pictured the girls on american stage so im keeping my fingers crossed!

Guest tomorrow13

[100803]Dara me2day

2uzbk2w.jpg

Dara: 랙잭이들에게 내는 퀴~즈!!! 이 손은 누구의 손일까요?!? 힌트! 푸둥푸둥하고 귀여우며 포스가 철철 넘치고 카리쑤마 있으며 허당끼도있다! 푸둥한 손에 푸둥한 반지 ㅋㅋㅋ 잘 어울리죠? ㅋ 혼자만 몰래 보려다가 보여주는거에요! 랙잭이들이니까!!!^^

Translation: I have a qu~iz for Lackjacks!!! Who's hand is this?!? Hint! This person's chubby, overflowing with force and charismatic and yet can also be empty-headed some times too! On the chubby hand there's a chubby ring ke ke Doesn't it match well? This is something I was just trying to look at by myself secretly but decided to show to you! Because you guys are Lackjacks!!!^^

Credit: GEE@YGladies.

Hmm.. Dara has not been updating recent pictures of herself..

Is this what we've all been waiting for?

the most-awaited comeback?

It seems that they've changed their hairstyles like some people in this thread said. So what now? I really really hope it is.

I just thought that the 2ne1 TV was postponed for some reason and the reason could be because YG plans to let it coincide with their comeback to have the same effect as last year's success.

Oh well, I'll just have to sit back and NOT RELAX as their test of patience creeps the hell out of me more and more.

Hello everyone! Anticipating much for the girls comeback and their upcoming 2ne1tv season 2. So, right before their comeback, we reopened yg-united.com. We are accepting contributors and authors, you may want to message me. Thanks a lot for all the pictures posted and the updates about the girls. Love ya blackjacks!

Warned for advertising.  This is not the first time you are warned of this.  You do not respect our rules.

Suspended 2 weeks.

Se7en oppa's pic really made me happy xD The 1st feeling of mine is: awww this's a real family ^.^ I can feel that and I'm so proud :]

Seem like TOP was the person hold the camera :P

Omo look at our Minkki's single eyelid xD so cute babe xD

Why I have the feeling that Dara and Se7en look like a couple here? kkk~

Guest cristina0422

Dara, Minki and Tabi seems always present to support the comebacks of YG family.

Ah~! They are so adorable! This is why I love YG Family you feel the warmth and close-knitted of the members. Always there to support. I can't wait for 2NE1tv and see the interactions of the whole family.

I think I mentioned it before but don't you think it's really about time to have a YG Family photo? Since all YG family active artists are promoting this year. I want a complete family pic! I demand! kekekeke. Their last family pic was last 2006 or 2007 and 2NE1 wasn't a part of it yet.

Guest Zelle

awwwwwwwwwww

what a nice pic!!!!!! i too want a YG family portrait! thatll be awesome!!!!

i think this was at Musicore? it was reported that Dara and Minki were seen during the prerecording of Seven's performances :)

oh so sweet of the girls considering it was recorded early in the morning :D

Does anyone know how to browse hanteo upcoming album board?

I saw this info at one Korean message board(bestiz)

한터게시판에...

8월 19일 영배.. (Taeyang: 08/19)

8월 24일 2ne1 …(2NE1: 08/24)

앨범 떳나네요...

If this is true, 2NE1 will release their album on 24th August.

Guest bluishme

^ hmmm.. i don't know what to say.. I am

really excited if that's the case..

August 24? ahaha.. so that means 3 YG artists promoting at the same time..

oh well.. as long as we get to see 2NE1 on stage.. then no problem for me :D

Archived