►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

^ ohhhh...new interview~!! it's for Etude House rite?? cant wait for it and the new CF too~!

at least we have something to look forward too ^.^

2NE1 in Variety Show~~ hmmm, we can only hope since YG is not really big on his artists appearing on

variety shows, mostly talk shows...but i really want to see Dara or Bom on WGM!! it'll be fun to see esp. who's gonna be their husbands and such :lol: and i wonder how the YGFAM gonna reacts if they do appers on the show u know hahaha okay im getting ahead of myself here~~ but any variety shows will be nice, as long as i can see my girls keke

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babysweet

me too....I DO hope YG will allow the girls to take up more varieties when they make a comeback later!!! i really want to get to know them more. Although we get to know them from 2NE1 TV but it's different if they interact with other artists in different fields like their sunbaes or gagman/woman or even some idol artists...

Is so poor thing to restrain these pretty girls from interacting with the other idol groups...i'm sure they want to make friends with other artists too

PLEASE....PLEASE let the girls go out and have fun!!!!

Guest tazanya

^ we were just talking about the girls' isolation.  I think its also kind of led to blackjacks being a bit isolated from other girl fandoms.  Not that its a bad thing necessarily, acutally my theory is that YG wanted to make the girls as close as possible, a knit team.  Considering their age differences and massively different backgrounds from one another  I think that now that the girls have had this year together to know grow and understand each other more, they will be given more opportunities to spread their wings. 

Then again its YG and you never know what he has cooked up. 

August is almost here... let's for the sake of blackjack unity try to maintain the peace in the thread.  If someone makes a specific comment that you find offensive, rather than address them in the thread its best to PM them directly.  In that way we won't create any unnecessary chaos. 

When the girls do make a comeback they better promote for like 10 months straight lol.  Waiting is hard, but 2ne1 is so worth the wait.

Guest NV4ever

i just read tat Se7en will be release a full album on October~~ i really dont know wat YG is planning in tat genius head of his, but looking at the line up rite now...the timing is too close! we only have like 4 more months till year end, i seriously dont know how he's gonna squeeze like 3 albums in! we all know tat Se7en gonna start his promotions this week, and if 2NE1 is to comeback in August then the promotions will overlapse for sure!

We have been waiting for a whole year for the girls comeback, and if YG only give the girls 1 month promotions period im gonna throw a fit! im not kidding~! i really hope he'd have something plan out already b/c i want the girls to have a proper comeback and not rushing things~~ I dont mind waiting as long as he gives the girls all the best for their long-overdue comeback~! Okay im done ranting now feel much better lol

Guest songbird86

For some reason I think keeping them apart from the other groups will be a strategy that YG will maintain. They don't want them mixed in with the other groups, 'cause then they'll just be another group following the crowd. To make them seem unreachable makes people want them more. I mean when other groups are on hiatus, they really aren't cause we see them all over the place, and thus not miss them as much. But with 2ne1, this is the true meaning of hiatus, we got virtually nothing from them. The market is almost dry of them, so we want our thirst quenched.

This is a great marketing skill so they won't over saturate the media with them, but for the fans it sucks not seeing them as much as others get to see their idols. But I think we they do comeback we'll appreciate them more.

Anywho, for some reason I've been thinking about past their comeback. I hope they get more solo opportunities after their album promotion. I want another single/video like Bom's "You & I".

I wish MNET would start 2NE1Tv just to give the fans something. I'd be sooo happy with 2NE1tv b/c I would finally get to see their silliness. I have a feeling that 2NE1 won't start promotions til mid-late august b/c Se7en is promotion through August. I also think that YB will wrap up his promotions of INAG soon for BB's comeback and/or their Japanese promotions.

Guest brokebranch

As much as I crave for some 2ne1 news I'm actually glad they don't appear on shows while their on hiatus.

When our girls was not casted in invincible youth, and the headline line said hot girlgroup members I was was like wtf. Then I finally watched an episode and was glad they weren't on there. Because I just can't imagine our girls like that. (no offense to fans of others)

And it seems like a lot of the variety shows are out to tarnish idols image.

Plus YG's don't want to have 2ne1 recognized because of variey or ect... but because of music, which is their main profession.

Guest elavip

it would've been nice if 2NE1 TV s02 was back :/ sigh, have to wait till mid-august, damn yoou mnet. brought our hopes up way too high.

lol we always seem to have the same discussions here. so sad, there's nothing new with our girls :/

anwyays, two new subbed vids~

[ENG] 100525 Dara cut on MBLAQ's Radio {ROYALACES}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLQzMl6cPAk

[ENG] 100723 2NE1 Cuts on Real Sound by Taeyang EP2 {ROYALACES}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLYRBZ833-E

Guest danick

I think when they promote their new album we will see them everywhere.

I think the reason YG is letting them focus more on practising is to make them hone their craft even more. They are still new and besides just like with theur BB sunbaes, the less you see them the more you want to see them. Unlike other celebrities that you often see on TV that there is nothing special anymore about them. YG's strategy probably is to give his artists an aura mostly given to actors in Korea. You rarely see them but the respect and the longing is there. I dont know or maybe YG will suprise later on and let the girls be in every show they want to appear.

Anyway, I hope the days will go faster so we can listen to their new songs and hot performances.I am so freakin GLAD that DARA keeps on updating us.

AND Yeah, the only thing we need to remember everytime we post something here is LOVE and RESPECT.

Guest cristina0422

Thanks RoyalAces for the subbed! I've been waiting for that. Episode 1 of Real Sound was subbed really fast and I think 4 subbing teams had their own but it seems episode 2 takes longer to be sub.

Guest MpKpop

100723 REAL SOUND BY TAE YANG EP 2

100727 STRONG HEART EP 36 (TAE YANG + SEUNGRI)

DOWNLOAD HERE : MPKPOP.BLOGSPOT.COM

GOODLUCK

Guest NV4ever

Due to the recent CARELESS mistake on a certain tv show, i just want to have a shout-out to the ever BEAUTIFUL AND CHARISMATIC LEADER OF 2NE1 CL!!! BlackJacks love u and will always have ur back Leader Rin and also the rest of 2NE1 and YG FAMILY! U ARE BEAUTIFUL! Dont ever let anyone tell u otherwise~! much much love to Baby Rin ^^

i was soo angry when i see the articl on AKP, and they didnt even make a proper appology to Cl-roo! gosh...i could just bombard that show with my raging anger rite now! i hope CL-roo didnt read the news, and hopefully she wont be too upset about this :(LOVE U CL

Thanks for the subs guys~! good thing tat i have somethign to watch now to get my mind off the dark mood im having rite now lol

Guest songbird86

^Saw that news today too, and I must admitt it really sucks.

I know that since they're famous some people may think it's fair game, but it's not. It was wrong of them, and they're just plain selfish for wanting ratings to do that. And to take that from an anti-site was very unprofessional. I don't know if that hurt her, but if something like that would happen to me I'd cry a bit. But if it does hurt her I hope that this would not effect her long term, but that'd she'd hold her head up high and say "I'm the baddest female and I can rock any look. I am fierce!"

Guest CLWIFE

CL is really a sensitive girl even tho she shows us a powerful image, when i read the news i was really worried she would be sad or even cry, i hope i am wrong...

Archived