►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest 2neblaq

OMG!!! Minji is so....0_o Her dancing just makes me go wow. I'm so jealous of her. How i wish i could dance like her. I wanna see her dance more. The clip is too short. I wanna see more!!!

Anyway...Can't wait for 2ne1TV season 2!!! WOHOO!!!!!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazyxcami

DARA ME2DAY OF MINZY DANCING!(YTLINK)

앗싸!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ여러뷴!!!! 칭찬해줘요!!!!!! 밍끼 삘받아서 춤추고있는거 포착!!!!! 찍었어요찍었어!!!ㅠㅠ 찍다 걸리긴했지만 ㅋ 역쉬~ 박피디!!! ^.^v 근데 이게몸풀기엿대요 ㅋㅋ 쑥쓰러워하기는~ㅋㅋㅋ섹쉬밍끼..막내임을 잊어선안된다!ㅋ

"Yes!!!! ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke everyone!!!! Please compliment me!!!!!! I caught Mingki dancing on camera while she was feeling in the mood!!!!! I filmed it I filmed it!!!ㅠㅠ I say I caught it but ke of course~ I'm Park PD!!! ^.^v But she said that her body was stiff here ke ke ke shy~ke ke ke sexy Mingki.. you musn't forget that she's the magnae!ke"

Video Source: crazyxcami@youtube.com

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest NV4ever

aigoo~~ just gone for one day and miss many things here!!

WAT Kanauru?? as in 2NE1's choreographer was here?? OMGEE!~ totally awesome ^^ HI! can u tell the girls i love them? :lol: im gonna subscribe to ur YT acct. rite now ^.^

BeanPole BTS~~ LOL CL and those half naked guys ^^ Bommie and her 8D when they asked her wat the concept for the shoot was she was like " gangster??? " lol then proceed to repeat wat CL said lmao~~ such a dork!!

i always love their interviews, hoping for subs soon ^o^

2NE1TV S2 PROMO~!! OMGEE...SO MANY GOOD STUFF THERE!! DAra was soo right, there'll be tons of interesting things to watch! i cant wait, only 5 more days to go!! 2NE1 NOLJA~~

Dara's me2day vid of Minzy dancing lol she was like a stalker fan spying on magnae minkki, but woah her dancing is totally hott there~! this girl was born to dance!

love the ending, baby minkki got shy and ran away hahaha :lol: Dara always have the most interesting updates kekeke

Guest NV4ever

2NE1 first mini-album still charting~!! they rank 4th on the weekly Gaon Chart from July 11-17 here's a pic:

2ne1chart.jpg

This is totally awesome!! Their mini-album is a TOTAL SMASH HIT! ^^

credits to bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Guest blackjackVip

woah!

Minzy danced really sexy!

but it's too provocative, good thing she only dance this to practice...what more if it's on stage! 0____0

omo omo omo!

haha and Dara always film minzy!!

i actually want more film! haha maybe next time it's CL or bom!!!

2NE1 first mini-album still charting~!! they rank 4th on the weekly Gaon Chart from July 11-17 here's a pic:

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2517/2ne1chart.jpg

Wow, they're still charting? Nice! But it tends to happen when something big/new is coming up with them.

Guest tazanya

Wow, they're still charting? Nice! But it tends to happen when something big/new is coming up with them.

This is speculation, but its probably because of the recent release of the Thai version of the minialbum.  Many blackjacks (like myself -- dangit yessasia where is my albom lol)  purchased the album for the new photos and the addition of all the girls' solo tracks .  I think there are a total of 11 songs.  Plus it comes with a DVD of all five music videos.

Its selling like a collector item so I think that is why the girls album has moved back so high on the chart.  Even still, since its release it has not dropped below the top 50 on the album charts that I can recall (I could be wrong, but I check GAon pretty regularly and our girls have been on that list a long long long long time lol)

Speaking of which can someone tell me what the difference between these two charts are?  They are both album charts but if you look at the far left highlighted in yellow it seems like they are tracking different things, but I cant tell what.  Like I know the third tab is intl album sales, just because of the albums on that list but the first two confuse me.  Can anyone enlighten?

Fullscreen%20capture%207222010%20115055%20AM.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%207222010%20115242%20AM.jpg

Guest itszmaeee

an

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2517/2ne1chart.jpg

Great achievement indeed but I don't get how this is possible. I mean what kind of ranking is it? international or korean? oh wells. Good job though! Even though the girls are on a very long hiatus for now, the love that everyone have for them is still there. Love it! ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAYS 5 MORE DAYS 5 MORE DAYS. Or should I say 4? I mean it's the 23rd in Korea right now haha. Anyone know if there's anyone that's going to stream it? Too early to ask but just making sure.

Guest Zelle

@tazanya, i guess ur right about the reason for that. i was thinking it could be since it's summer in Korea, so people are buying it, just like how hot the album was last year.

hmmm, ur making me think of getting it. i was contemplating it last night. :)

as for the charts u posted, is it not the charts for today and yesterday?

hmm, i do see the week 7/11-17 on the right

Guest sapswim

Where can we watch 2ne1tv eng subbed? the ones on youtube from royalaces are gone... :(

Are there any other private accounts on youtube? dalymotion is really laggy and quality is not that great.

Thanks excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

Aw! can't wait till season 2!

Keep the updates coming DARA! :w00t:

Guest elavip

^it's only on dailymotion unfortunately. or you can download it at http://ygsecret21.com/forum (though you need 45+ posts)

korean sales charts are quite easy to manipulate i think. even tiny sales will make contenders jump high... sad reality of the k music industry :( if you looks at previous weeks' charts, there are MANY oldd albums charting high. 2NE1 has charted high not too long ago too. but yay! it is nice to see 2NE1 high up again... higher than taeyang is odd though >< (i hear some fanclubs even do group orders to make certain group/albums chart higher, not that i'm say blackjacks did)

@tanzaya first chart is 종합, which i believe is for both domestic and overseas music, sales made in korea (you can find overseas artists somewhere on that list near the mid/bottom ._.). second is for korean/domestic music, and last is overseas music.

freakin loove dara's me2 vid of minji! she's so sexy and then adorable. ah can't wait for 2NE1tv, want more aegyo minji!

latest shoot subbed! there is a lot of adorable in here. and cl getting sandwiched between top naked men.

[ENG] 100721 2NE1 Beanpole Jeans - Mnet Wide News {ROYALACES}

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xe4f6s_royalaces-100721-2ne1-beanpole-jea

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Dara looks so different to me i don't know why.

I think because of her new hair style..we usually see her HAIR is always UP..so yeah..!!=)

Guest cristina0422

Minji, Dara & Taeyang have a heart-to-heart on Real Sound

On OnMedia’s ‘Real Sound by Taeyang’, Big Bang’s Taeyang reveals his dreams and plans as a singer.

‘Real Sound by Taeyang’ is a reality program, featuring Big Bang Taeyang’s daily life. Things ranging from the preparations for his first solo album, the playful side of Taeyang, despite being in his 20′s, and also footage of Taeyang speaking earnestly. Viewers will be able to see the hidden side of Taeyang regularly, that’s completely different from the charismatic side of him on stage.

Today’s broadcast is planned to show the congratulatory party that was held to commemorate him taking first place on a music program. Particularly, at this party was Big Bang’s Seungri, as well as 2NE1′s Sandara Park and Gong Minji. They shared their honest thoughts with each other, boasting their close friendship.

While Taeyang was talking about his future image with Gong Minji and Sandara Park, he had said “One day, my goal is to rise to the level of world pop star, Usher.”, garnering attention. In response to Minji’s child-like scolding that he couldn’t give up on his hopeless dream, Taeyang had said “In many aspects, I think that ‘Usher’ is really the best at the moment.”, “However you don’t know what could happen so wait and see. Until that time, I’ll really work hard and put forward my best effort”.

Minji and Sandara Park then said, “At that time, don’t be a ‘bad guy’ like you are now. Please transform into a ‘nice guy’ who can treat us nice and affectionately as well.”, causing laughter.

Moreover, on today’s episode, the image of Taeyang passionately preparing for his comeback stage after his album was released is revealed, and of course, footage of the tense situation backstage during his first performance and the fancy comeback stage.

After his first solo album was released, due to nervousness and stress, Taeyang had suffered from insomnia for the first couple of days. Viewers can also get a peak at what was going through his mind at the time. The show will broadcast on July 23rd, 12AM.

Source: http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popu…p;mode=sub_view

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest tazanya

@elavip thanks i have been wondering for weeks what that meant.  cool.  glad are girls are still charting so high but yg would be nice if they had 2 albums on the charts lol

as for the chart manipulation, every time i think have the music shows' various "systems" figured out the twerked off again and bizarre stuff happens.  Now that yg is doing big things on itunes I am focusing on that and hoping to show the need for more yg concerts in vegas, well at the very least LA lol.

Guest itszmaeee

korean charts really are easy to manipulate but the music shows are somewhat confusing to understand at times for me. i was surprised to see the girls topping GaOn when it could be other artists like Taeyang or 4Minute that should. Not saying the girls don't deserve it but I'm rather surprised, that's all. But is it bad to do group orders? I mean what IF, just what if, blackjacks do that to 2NE1's second mini album, will that give us a bad name? I never get those. Hopefully the girls can come back with a BANG! I know they will. 2NE1 TV Season 2 is, my guess, the most anticipated show right now. Well at least for me. I just want to sleep sleep sleep then wake up and watch 2NE1 TV 2!

Archived