►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Zelle

Tazanya, i already posted on YGL but ill say this again

u are sooo awesome!~!!!!!

u really made the girls feel loved!!!

ur such a devoted and proud Blackjack!!!!!!!!!

ill be there when they hold their first concert as well!!!!!!!!

*cross fingers*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

[HOTEL FANCAM] 2NE1's Bom, Dara, & Minzy signing autographs ^^

[HOTEL FANCAM] CL going to the elevator [failfancamT-T]

Credit: simpleandpink @ YT

Guest SHAYNE77

i've been a follower of this group since the beginning from the selection of the members until now..

i've been patiently waiting for their comeback since its almost a year since they ended their promotion...

and now with this news popping out of nowhere i'm really excited whats install for us...

and tanazaya i want to give you a big huuuuug

Guest Zelle

Dara, i am also wondering. have u a bf already? lol

look at that man at the end of the first fancam... he's like, in disbelief... like, whoa, these girls are pretty popular...

Minzy is sexy. im so envious of her body

Dara! love her hair.

ah so many lucky fans!!!!

thanks for sharing!

Guest redekmanguz

Sandara VS Sandara?

I found this funny! This is from Nate's news page, one of their polls where they pit a photo of one celebrity with another celebrity. But, in the case of our Dara, she was pitted against herself! Major LOL!

CHIC SANDARA VS "GWIYOMI" SANDARA? (I don't know what "gwiyomi" means, but that's what google translate provided)

DARAvsDARA.jpg

credit: NATE news webpage

Guest fragmented

OMG! more YGL members and staff met our girls!! :"> fan accounts are on 2NE1 support at YGL. they got HQ siggies. omg. we are so happy for them! and as confirmed by Dalong herself, the girls are using the IPAD! JJANGNESS~!

Guest 이인영

Holy efff.....I am SUPER jealous!!! I am back home in Korea and I miss this?! I live in LA!!! *tear!

Thank you for the updates tho, been lurking. (:

Guest oyevv

I think the pictures in black and white are when dara was at the doctor, because of her burned finger the other time (not sure if that is the right word to use), because you can see that the man who is standing at the back kind of looks like a doctor ;) I hope she has recovered ;)

The staff and the members of YGL are very lucky, thank you for posting about it (experience) ;) i am kind of jealous I wish i could meet them as well :P hihi

Can't wait for their comeback, I hope it will be soon :D

CL has been very quiet recently usually dara would give us pictures because last time when they were supposedly were in USA she has posted pictures with CL. I hope we get to see her updates soon or somethin ;)

Its awesome that the girls are chillin, wow i remember when I came couple of days ago home and went onto soompi and then there were so many posts from Dara me2day, that was so awesome, we go to see Minzy and Bom YAYAYAYAYAY!!!

Guest itszmaeee

OHMYFREAKINGGOSH!DARAISSOFREAKINGLUCKYMAYNN!OMG!IMHYPERVENTILATING!OH!EHM!GEEEEE!!!!

[oh heck yes major capslock right there my friends. I just got a shock twice just now. WTTU and Taeyang's MV BTS Teaser]

Guest lucy_monostone

oh deym! i'm like drooling for this!!! that was HOT Dara with half naked Taeyang *squeel like crazy

OMG~! this made my boring day ALIVE!!! deym why do i have to wait?! it's just an mv bts teaser and it's making me nuts like this ohf*cksh*tkillmenow!!! i'm gonna die!!! but i have to watch the whole mv first...arrgh~!

Archived