►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dara's me2day:

21dara_1277612330_65061_me2photo.jpg

헐리우드에 진출한 싼토끼!!! “전.. 랙잭이들이 차려준 밥상에 숫가락만 올렷을뿐입니다! 사랑해요 투애니원~ 사랑해요 블랙잭!!!” ㅠㅠㅋㅋ 상상중인 싼토끼.. 꿈을 크게 가집시다!^.^ㅋㅋㅋ

Dara's me2day:

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100627_153/me2photo_1277612331113L0aiX_jpg/21dara_1277612330_65061_me2photo.jpg

헐리우드에 진출한 싼토끼!!! “전.. 랙잭이들이 차려준 밥상에 숫가락만 올렷을뿐입니다! 사랑해요 투애니원~ 사랑해요 블랙잭!!!” ㅠㅠㅋㅋ 상상중인 싼토끼.. 꿈을 크게 가집시다!^.^ㅋㅋㅋ

Translation: Ssantokki is entering Hollywood!!! "All I did... was raise my spoon on the dining table that Blackjacks set up! I love you 2NE1~ I love you Blackjack!!!" ㅠㅠ keke Ssantokki is just imagining.. let's dream big!^.^ kekeke

Text on image: Dreams come true! Thank you~ Very thankful!

Translation by: elise@YGLadies.com

Guest NV4ever

lmao Dara never fails to make my day with her witty updates :lol:

YG, make Dara dream come true soon!! hahaha nothing is impossible rite ^^ AH GO GO GO 2NE1~!

Guest xxUntilwhenever

lol I love Dara's me2day updates xD She's so funny xD and so cute :wub: I like her blue pants xD

35650127930080577405100.jpg - CL is so cute ^_^:wub:

Guest cristina0422

CL and Teddy caught together!

LOL. Just follow the link and read the fanaccount by a lucky fan.

I'm really curious about this supposed vacation of the girls in LA. I've been reading alot of rumors of collaborations and such. Not only collaboration from US artists but also a collaboration with an ex-member of an idol group. Aigoo...this is the effect of missing the girls alot of speculations been building up.

Guest sryche

Okay, I am a little upset about people who posted like "CL Caught with Teddy" type of stuff over the internet. People who doesnt get to read the entire article might start thinking, oh they are together, or are they on a date. Seriously, we are just ruining CL's and Teddy's credibility together. So what if they are together? He's the producers and I bet he loves 2ne1 so much. Teddy have done a lot for 2ne1 to be successful and our girls are really grateful for that. I think there is no need to spread things like that over the net because there is nothing wrong if they are seen to be together. CL have been open about her feelings about Teddy, so catching them together doesnt mean a thing, at least for me. It is just natural because they are in the same company.

It is just that the headline entails negativity, I don't like it at all. You may say that theres freedom for press releases like this, but seriously, choose the stuff we need to spread.

Dont get it the wrong way cause i am not accusing anyone here, but i would just like to share my take on this. I am a blackjack and a vip, and a yg fan. I dont like rumors like this.

Guest Zelle

^i think ur worry will only worry people.

when i read the fan account, i was like wahhhhhh!!! omg omg omg!

but now, im over it.

it'll die down.

let the people express whatever it is they wanna. whether we "spread" it or not, people will form their opinion. anyway, if it's really nothing, why worry at all. if there is, cool. so what.

CL's probably just shocked and ducking was the most natural reaction at that time for her.

as far as im concerned it's nothing scandalous, really.

Guest sjaikb

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127768963290894me.jpg

아담오빠와 우산을 함께쓰며… 아담 샌들러의 로맨틱 코메디영화들 너무 좋아하는데!^^ 나도 그런 영화를~ 아니! 실제로도 그런 로맨틱한 사랑을 해보고싶다…아~ 언제쯤올까?^^ㅋ

DARA ME2DAY

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6006/21dara127768963290894me.jpg

아담오빠와 우산을 함께쓰며… 아담 샌들러의 로맨틱 코메디영화들 너무 좋아하는데!^^ 나도 그런 영화를~ 아니! 실제로도 그런 로맨틱한 사랑을 해보고싶다…아~ 언제쯤올까?^^ㅋ

Translation: Under an umbrella with Adam oppa... I really like Adam Sandler's romantic comedies!^^ I want to be in that kind of movie too~ no! I want to have a real romantic love like the kind you see in movies... Ah, I wonder when I'll be able to?^^ ke

Translation by: elise@YGLadies.com

Guest cristina0422

@sryche, sorry if i offended you but really it's not something to worry about. I actually finds the fanaccount really cute. That's why I LOLed. CL with her ultimate crush Papa Teddy. And there's nothing really wrong with the picture - they are not doing something illegal. Is it wrong to be seen with Papa Teddy? He is their producer; and CL and Teddy might be running around errands and talking with some LA producers. She is the leader that's why she's together with their producer Papa Teddy. Maybe she ducked down coz it's an instinct of celebrities who don't want to be intrude in their private life. In the first they are not their to promote it was supposed to be a "vacation" for them. So to the fans, I know we miss them so much but stay lay low and don't go overboard stalking the girls.

in a lighter note. Dara's me2day is really cute. They are in House of Wax. So they are enjoying their stay in LA huh? Work and Play. Dara show pics of Bommie, CL-roo and Minkki please.

Guest sryche

Nah its nothing really, the title of the post i found at ygl kinda upset me last night.

what happened to ygl? cant access it. gonna lurk at ygunited then

Archived