►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

i miss 2NE1~!! aigoo...the wait for their comeback is soo agonizing!! i want them back now :(

im gonna go rewatch 2ne1tv...again~~ :lol:

btw, why's soompi soo empty today??? lol the forum's like really dead~~

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danick

LOVE SANTOKKI'S NEW HAIRCUT!!! SHE LOOKS YOUNGER!!! GORGEOUS.

DARA always managed to look so pretty whatever her hairstyle is. That is pure MAGIC!!! No wonder a lot of girls are envious of this girl.

BOMMIE EATING CORN AGAIN!!! C.U.T.E.

I think she was teasing the trainer. She knew that she'll get that reaction from him.

MINZY, GETTING PRETTIER each day...

She's going to surprise everyone and soon fanboys will be around

NOW WHERE's D LEADAH???

Dara dear, please do update your M2 with C.L! We also want to see what she's up to!

I am so envious of those fans getting their autographs. I hope they will have fun in LA and hope they will be rested so they can be energized when they make their comeback.

Guest sryche

You know what I think guys? Dara doesn't wear make up that much, but in this picture...

iw88s9.jpg

Shes wearing make-up and plus look at the background...are they shooting an MV in LA?

Guest cristina0422

2ne1 fancam in LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 2ne1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3RT4VjX7qY&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKsiQnVpnvk&feature=channel

Cr:followBabes

I thINK CL is wearing a Gift From OH dara the HAT!!!! oh my god!!!!!

2ne1!!!! i wish i live in America(LA) not in UK....i hate it!!!!

oohhh...those girls are Filipino. They actually spoke to Dara in Tagalog. Really lucky!

And I also saw cameras following them. Wherever these girls go it was always documented.

Guest scarletletter

2ne1 CAPS of followmeBabes fancam with Teddy and Jinu

my husb-este- TEddy kekekeke

36232127852953918451100.jpg

36232127852950585118100.jpg

JINU

36232127852933918453100.jpg

DARA !!!! (super dooper love her smile)

36232127852923918454100.jpg

36232127852920585121100.jpg

36232127852917251788100.jpg

MINZY (want to pinch her cheeks)

36232127852927251787100.jpg

CL-roo ( love the Green Monster Beanie) ~~ from an ohdara gifts fansite :)

36232127852943918452100.jpg

36232127852947251785100.jpg

BOMMIE!!!! ( she is darn sweetheart and cute...love her interaction with Babes...so friendly)

36232127852930585120100.jpg

TV CREWS ( with knowing wink!)

36232127852937251786100.jpg

credit:followBabes @facebook

Babes if you are reading this , a million thanks for the awesome interaction with the girls and awesome info for their future plans!! .....guys, do check Babes description on her YT and YESSSSS something's big going to happen for our girls so Blackjacks patiently wait coz YG fam will definitely dominate this year!!

NOLJA!!!

Guest babysweet

I think SOMETHING BIG is happening there....U can say that the girls is having a vacation BUT with Teddy & Jinu oppa accompanying them including the cameras around i really THINK they are there for SOME GOOD REASONS....can't wait for YG to announce the girls comeback....YOOHOO!!!!!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

I think SOMETHING BIG is happening there....U can say that the girls is having a vacation BUT with Teddy & Jinu oppa accompanying them including the cameras around i really THINK they are there for SOME GOOD REASONS....can't wait for YG to announce the girls comeback....YOOHOO!!!!!

YES your Right something BIG going to happen soon......Remember when 2ne1 when to America for the first time...and Teddy was spotted with Avril L. maybe that time They record some Songs/Album...featuring some America artist...and NOW they Comeback to America..maybe the Processing of the Songs/album is Finished...they just need to see if its alright or something...kekek.....THis is just a guest maybe I'm right or wrong....But in my opinion Something BIG will HAPPEN VERY VERY SOON....

YG come on!!!! BRING 2ne1's comeback quickly....WE fans are waiting for about a YEAR now...YG family is the best!!!

Guest lovebomvn

wassup with CL?

I dont see CL go along with Bom,Dara and Minzy

and her mood is not good at hotel >.<

I hope nothing happen with them

Guest cristina0422

whoah! The girls are with Teddy and Jinu? They might be there for YG audition to cast new talents. Or they are in discussion with some LA producers. Either of the two it must be something big coz the top men in YG are there with the girls in their supposed to be "vacation". Anyway, Dara and Teddy have the same backpack in different color - MCM x TISA Phenomenon Daybag.

mcm.jpg

Guest elavip

lol cl's probably hanging with teddy/the boys. she's a boy's girl.

everyone is carrying that backpack ...

21dara12775638473622me2.jpg

Dara: 와쌉?! 여긴 아침 7시47분.. 축구 보고있어요!!! 후반전 남았는데 우리 태극전사들 힘내세용~!!! 싼토끼 골키퍼가 열심히 응원할게요! 한국의 모든 붉은악마와 함께! ㅠㅠ 할수있다할수있다! 우리.. 8강 가는거~죠!? ^.^ 쪽!!! -3-

lol. she must be following the game.

Guest scarletletter

^

^

^

PMS maybe??

no worries , its not anything serious ....we all have those days ....

Dara Me2day (LOL @ Dara )

21dara12775638473622me2.jpg

와쌉?! 여긴 아침 7시47분.. 축구 보고있어요!!! 후반전 남았는데 우리 태극전사들 힘내세용~!!! 싼토끼 골키퍼가 열심히 응원할게요! 한국의 모든 붉은악마와 함께! ㅠㅠ 할수있다할수있다! 우리.. 8강 가는거~죠!? ^.^ 쪽!!! -3-

Guest shinhdeplol

4735222573_b7e0304f48.jpg

Original message:

와쌉?! 여긴 아침 7시47분.. 축구 보고있어요!!! 후반전 남았는데 우리 태극전사들 힘내세용~!!! 싼토끼 골키퍼가 열심히 응원할게요! 한국의 모든 붉은악마와 함께! ㅠㅠ 할수있다할수있다! 우리.. 8강 가는거~죠!? ^.^ 쪽!!! -3-

In English:

Wassup?! It’s 7:47am here.. Watching the football!!! Hope the Korean players can keep working hard~!!! Dara the goalkeeper will keep cheering hard! With all of Korea! ㅠㅠ We can do it, we can do it! We.. Can go into the final 8~right!? ^.^ Jjeuk!!! -3-

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/06/26/me2day-updates-100626/#more-4840

actually I think they work for their album recording,dance chaerograpy etc and maybe they work with some american musicians if they will debute it must be more secret B) so ı dont think they will debut in US now maybe with in few years :wub:

Guest Zelle

oh i read the description in followbabe's fancam..

somthing BIG is up for us Blackjacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited~!!!

i really didnt think this was just for vacation.

Jeju island was THE vacation.

they cant have one after the other. i believe they were given that on before they go full force with work :)

im sooo excited!!!

u go girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Fire suddenly plays over at our neighbor hehehehe

edit:

followbabes is talking about some collaboration

some are thinking it's Kanye West coz he was seen outside the hotel. but why would his handler wonder who 2NE1 are. he should at least have an idea, right? i dont think Babes would mention this detail if she's going to say that it's a secret. she's not giving any hints.

anyone wanna stab? how about Lady Gaga? she had wanted to work with Teddy right? or someone who works for her want Teddy to work for her. so... :D

the girls are pretty tight with American producers, arent they?

sooo exciting really!!!

there doesnt seem to be a plan to have them promote in the US yet they have all these happenings going for them.

exciting!!!

Guest deceitful.reverie

2ne1 fancam in LA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! 2ne1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3RT4VjX7qY&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKsiQnVpnvk&feature=channel

Cr:followBabes

I thINK CL is wearing a Gift From OH dara the HAT!!!! oh my god!!!!!

2ne1!!!! i wish i live in America(LA) not in UK....i hate it!!!!

LOL @ the fan who openly told Dara she was too thin and that she had to gain weight. It was just like old friends talking.

The girls were very cute, especially Bom. Those fans are lucky to have met 2ne1 in an a very calm and casual environment. There were no other fans fighting for 2NE1's attention, and the YG staff didn't seem to be very strict about getting autographs and taking pictures/videos.

Guest NV4ever

LOL @Dara's me2day, she's such a dork!! sad tat SK lost though :(

SUPER DUPER LUCKY FANS~!!! im soo envy them got to meet the girls up close like tat!!

the girls looks lovely~~

Dara beautiful smiles never left her face ^^ always cheerful, pretty too keke

bommie and minzy magnae are just tooo kuteee, bom pretty bubbly there i love her dorky signature, just like her :lol:

CL-roo is adorable with the beanie~!! finally we see our dear leader D: Cameras are follwing them everywhere!

2NE1TV SS2 is sooo happening, im sooo excited woottttt and Teddy oppa is there too, they gotta be working with some producers there in the States, and special COLLAB?? heck yeahhh, 2NE1 ComeBack is gonna be HUGEEEEEEEE~!!

Archived