►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babiiv214

Dara's new me2day updates are <333!!!

The Pic with YB! yay!! Been waiting for it, since I knew about her being closest to GDYB during her trainee days, way back 2004~

and up til now, She is closest to the two, LOL!

So this is great! Lovin' her outfit, it looks soo cool and edgy and with a GORGEOUS FACE LIKE THAT?!

nothing can go wrong, :wub:

Those fanarts,LOL!

They actually call them TapDal and DongDara/DaraDong, can't remember which, :lol:

I love that Gorgeous D is now sporting side swept bangs, it looks soo good on her~

and there is even an article as to how fans noticed how small Dara's face is compared to YB,LOL!

aww.. But I think YB's not big at all Dara just happen to have a small face,LOL!

Hmm... basing on the outfit, is there gonna be a club scene? or a dancing scene

wonder what role Dara will have in the MV, what type of girl she will be since the second update

looks more girly and She is Looking lovely like always~

Can't wait for July 1st! Please come quickly!! :wacko:

The girls are in the US now? oooohh.. wonder what exactly are the girls doing there

Whatever that is, hopefully everything goes well for them~

It's like YG is slowly releasing tidbits of the girls comeback,

during their hiatus though, they've been busy still, :lol:

Bigger Picture:

10/06/23 (PM 07:19) - DARA

2pshirs.jpg

어제 새벽에 졸음과 싸우며 촬영을 끝내고 집으로 가는길에 대한민국이 16강 진출을햇다! 그시간 새벽 다섯시반~ 길거리에 붉은악마들이 흥분해잇엇다! 기분 너무 좋앗다^^ 그중에 블랙잭 팀복 키셔츠 입은사람도 봣다!!랙잭이 ㅋㅋㅋ딱걸렷어!

Translation:Yesterday, late at night, while fighting with my drowsiness, I finished filming and on the way home, South Korea made it into the Round of 16! At the time, it was 5:30AM*~ on the road, there were Red Devils cheering! I was so happy^^ I also saw someone wearing a Blackjack team t-shirt amongst them! I caught a ke ke ke Blackjack!

* - T/N: special time from 2NE1's I don't care lol

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest fragmented

2ne1 in US & UK

They probably are working with British and American producers.

I just cant wait. I know they'll make us proud. Just like what CL said, ITS ABOUT TIME!

Guest scarletletter

CAPS FROM 14 SECS OF 2NE1 11ST CF w00t.gif

daumca1.jpg

daumca2.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've seen a lot CHAERA moments in here .... How about showing some love for BOMJI blush.gif

11311.jpg

30539712.jpg

68902641.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME MISSING BOMMIE laugh.gif

981w.jpg991m.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ME MISSING 2NE1 biggrin.gif

241xk.jpg

Thanks to dc2ne1 for the pics happy.gif

Hmmmm... this thread are becoming bit by bit to be dead eh?? ... aigoo even in dc2ne1 , it become too scanty of post .... aigoo! did BJ lose patience?! aigoo ....well im not so pls help this thread make go active again ....better yet 2ne1 pls hurry and do make a comeback .....

Guest NV4ever

im missing the girls too!! They're in LA but i cant see them :frustrated: sad sad~~!

YG is really put alot of work into prepping for their album~~ the girls flying all over from US, UK, Japan, then back to US again...i remembered YG mentioned tat some famous US producers wanted to work with them, so i think this trip is for tat purpose, im telling ya...2NE1 COMEBACK IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!!!!

Let's Keep the thread alive guys~! we have to keep on moving and wait patiently for the girls comeback ^^

Guest cristina0422

Dara is UKISS' Kevin's Dream Date

cr. rubbercars@YT

starts @ 2:01

what a loyal fanboy! gahd this boy! whether it's korea or overseas interviews his answer never change. And the MC said "that's a good choice!" kekeke. everybody agrees!

Guest bluishme

dara's me2day..

21dara_1277338307_37341_me2photo.jpg

와쌉 LA!!!

trans: Wassap LA!!!

cr. dara's me2day, oh dara

looks like 2NE1 is really in the US..

i really wonder what they are doing there?

album? hmmm... hope they will have cool songs

for us :D

Dara is finally in LA with the rest of the girls!!! Now show us some teasers for the comeback :lol: I love to travel but I hate the long flights. Dara must have been tired...from finishing the MV then going to LA asap :sweatingbullets:

I am excited for their comeback!!! US and UK?!? Must have been really good :w00t:

Guest MidnightByul

her hair looks amazing!!! she looks really pretty in that picture.

YG is sure pulling the stops, for them :)

Guest kazzy

2hyhyqx.jpg

Sandara Park, member of girl group 2NE1, has left for America on the 23rd and met with the other members.

On the morning of the 24th, Sandara Park updated her me2day with a short message, "Wassup LA," and uploaded a picture of herself taken at the airport.

Park Bom, Gong Minji, and CL had already left for LA last weekend. Because Sandara Park was busy participating in Taeyang's first full length solo album music video, she took a plane to America on the 23rd.

YG Entertainment has explained that 2NE1 is scheduled to return to Korea next month.

Regarding their trip to America, the members have cautiously responded, "For vacation."

Meanwhile, Sandara Park has revealed a scene from Taeyang's music video shooting on the 22nd. In the picture, she has shedded her cute image for a sexy, charismatic charm, effectively obtaining netizens' interest.

29w0gn8.jpg

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100624n07130

Translated by elise @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest cristina0422

manilabulletinnews2.jpg

Source: Manila Bulletin

Credit: OhDara

Tsk! This writer sure is a lurker and getting stuffs from 2NE1 fansite not directly doing his own research. Anyway, Manila Bulletin is Philippine's largest broadsheet newspaper circulation. It's good that they are writing stuffs regarding how Dara is doing in Korea and Filipinos are already aware that she's really getting recognitions now in Korea but be responsible. And GD is not yet confirmed if his appearing in MV.

And 2NE1 will return next month? Or July? July is just 7 days from now. They won't be there on their sunbae's promotion to support. But anyway, "for vacation?"...hmmmm...sounds not convincing. kekeke.

Before i post this pic, let me say that I am not shipping them..just showing similarities

haha kinda funny but i noticed that GD and Dara had the same pose in their recent me2day pic :P

[both arms up and right legs on the air]

gd100623.jpg20100623_LAme2day_dara-460x613.jpg

Guest blackjackVip

~WOW!

i'm liking Dara's new hairstyle! :D

her sideswept makes her look more edgy and rocker-like? (lol)

and she totally reminds me of C.L on that airport pic!!! @_____@

anyways, i wonder what are they really doing in L.A?

and they're going to be back next month?!!

so...WHEN IS THEIR COMEBACK?!!!

Archived