►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest rice_galan

Hello fellow 2ne1 lovers! :D

I just got back from Korea around 2 weeks ago and I just wanted to share pictures of our girls from the streets of Seoul! :D

Here are a couple of Samsung Anycall Ads that I was able to see while walking around the busy streets of Seoul. :D

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Dara and Taec. There was also one with Dara and Nickhun but apparently I wasn't able to take a picture of it. :(

IMG_0153.jpg

2ne1 for Etude. I swear, 2ne1 can be seen almost everywhere in Seoul because of Etude. Etude House is such a huge chain in Korea that you get to see a store almost everywhere you go. Here are a few pics of the girls in Etude House.

This is the window display in ALL Etude stores that I saw:

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

While I was taking the subway in Seoul, I was really happy to see ads of 2ne1 there. Here are some of them... :D

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

11st ad of 2ne1 inside the train and Dara solo 11st ad. I actually saw the Dara 11st ad in 3 trains. I sorta got lost since it was my first time trying out Seoul's subway system so I had to change trains a lot. :D

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0180.jpg

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

2ne1 for BeanPole

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

BeanPole store in Myeongdong :D

IMG_0333.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

As a bonus I got these 2 shirts. They are just replicas by the way sold at Dongdaemun Market :D

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

Stalking YG building:

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

I went there during 2ne1's anniversary party. :D Stupid me thought it was open house or something. Hahahaha... So I just tried my lucky. It was a private party. So many cars outside. :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dada

So i guess the girls

are having a vacation & working at

the same time.

That means there

will be somekind of Season 2

to 2NE1TV,which means their

comeback will be planned along as well!

Ok.YG please release somekind of

announcement right now! :lol:

P.S I would love to live

in Korea because one of the reasons

being the shops & fashion styles

are infested with 2NE1 posters.

Guest itszmaeee

Thank you for sharing us those pictures!!! I absolutely love the copied version of those tshirts. One day I will get myself one of those. HAahah.

Guest k3n4uri

It's good that the girls are everywhere in Korea (ADS) even though they are in hiatus. At least people won't forget them. I'm crossing my fingers for 2NE1TV season 2. The show is really entertaining. It's a good promo for the girls too.

2NE1 please comeback soon. KPOP is so boring for me without the four of you.

Guest sjaikb

BOM ME2DAY

21bom127591763279621me2.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ지금 녹음실에서 ㅋㅋㅋ 안마기에 앉아서 장난치는중 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ안경이랑 표정이랑 어울리지?!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Guest NV4ever

@rice_galan~~ ur soo lucky get to travel to Seou!! i really wanna go too, but i have school even in summer! saddd...but i swear i will definitely go when the girls have their concert kekeke glad to hear tat there're lots of 2NE1 Ads all over the streets of Seoul~~and Etude indeed have done some serious advertising of 2NE1 ^^ thx for sharing~!

2NE1 vacation pics~~ they're having lots of fun there, the girls looks happy and relaxed :lol: im seeing cameras all over the place, and it's Mnet too! so the chance for 2NE1TV is hella high! just the matter of when YG gonna release his statement...waiting till whenever :lol:

CL-roo rocking her new looks! she looks really pretty and radiant these days, and love tat pic of her sitting on the floor like a little kid~~ baby Rin is adorable! And i noticed tat Dara is the only one wearing a life-vest, does she not know how to swim?? b/c i think tat usually on boat tours like tat they those tat cant swim wear the vest.

Bommie sexy legs! no homo ^^ but she looks great with short~! baby minzy is kute too ^.^

Edit: Bommie updated!! is she on the plane?? sooo kuteeee~!!! 8D BomTaro kekeke D:

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

BOM ME2DAY

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/2490/21...63279621me2.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ지금 녹음실에서 ㅋㅋㅋ 안마기에 앉아서 장난치는중 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ안경이랑 표정이랑 어울리지?!!ㅋㅋㅋ

WOW...2ne1 might comeback Really cuz BOM is now updating her me2day....yeah!!!! come on!!! 2ne1 tv,,,,,,,bring it on! baby

/////

First they went to AMERICA...with tv crew/camera man with them....Then in LOndon.....+ japan?......then VAcation in JEju island with Mnet Camera man with them kekeke 2ne1 fever..is coming...kekeke

WAIT DARA WILL BE ON WIN WIN june 8.......with Gu Hye Sun...can't wait for it

BOM JUST UPDATED?! WHOAAAA. I MISS HER SO MUCH!

she rarely updates but she is in 3rd place (next to dara and GD) in the number of hits in me2day.

that's how popular she is. xD

i hope CL and minji update some pics too! i miss them!

this pic is from YGL

f13zv.jpg

Sources: DC2NE1, Jenniferh @egloos

Re-uploaded by: lumpialover707 @YGLadies.com

&&& the translation

2NE1 Park Bom's Me2day

4678220549_76c1e234de.jpg

Original message:

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋ지금 녹음실에서 ㅋㅋㅋ 안마기에 앉아서 장난치는중 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ안경이랑 표정이랑 어울리지?!!ㅋㅋㅋ"

In English:

" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In the recording studio now ㅋㅋㅋ Sitting and playing in the massager ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do the glasses and the expression match?!!ㅋㅋㅋ"

Translations by aa-chan

Guest qazxc

It looks like the Park sisters are enjoying the massage chair at the recording studio. The new YG building is so cool! B)

2aj42e8.jpg

Our company studio even has a massage machine! A massage machine that recovers our singers from exhaustion and relieves pain and gives acupressure treatment when they get tired during recording! Kya~! It's~great!^.^ The cup ramyeon that I like~is always waiting for me outside too ke Makes me into the best condition!

Translation Credit: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest NV4ever

ahhh..so it's in the recording studio, park sisters chilling on the massage chairs! dang, YG building is totally HOT!

they even have massage chairs in the studio for artists to relaxes. I bet it's Teddy's studio hahahah since he practically live in there :lol: YG gotta make sure his price producer and artists feel extra comfortable ^.^

After a whole weekend of cruising on yatch and high-roller car, the girls are now back in the studio!! more amazing music coming our way soon~~ i hope we be able to hear their new, and awesome sounds right after their sunbaes comeback!

Guest blackjackVip

thanks for the person who post pics on Seoul!!! lucky u girl!!!

i hope to go to korea someday :)

are u only there for vacation?

------

OMO! their at the recording studio??? waaaaah!!! i have a feeling NEW SONGS from 2NE1 will be coming soon!!!!

i can't wait to hear them all!!!

woot woot!!

i'm getting really anxious and excited!

please 2NE1 comeback really soon!!! :D

Guest bluishme

Sandara Park Makes a surprise appearance on Win Win with Goo Hyesun

Actress Goo Hyesun and 2NE1's Sandara Park's friendship is made public.

On June 8th's episode of KBS 2TV 'Win Win', Goo Hyesun appeared as a guest and displays her skill at talking.

During the recent broadcast recording, Sandara Park made an appearance, and said "Because of Goo Hyesun, I'm able to appear on TV after so long." She also revealed the friendship that was maintained between her and Goo Hyesun for the past while.

Goo Hyesun and Sandara Park met for the first time when they were 20, and are still maintaining their warm friendship since then. Goo Hyesun took very good care of Sandara Park. Despite being so popular that many people could recognize her at the time, she would still go on rides at the amusement park together with Sandara Park, who had just come from the Philippines.

Sandara Park, who disclosed this same fact, revealed a picture taken of her and Goo Hyesun at the amusement park.

Also, Sandara Park revealed an email that her and Goo Hyesun exchanged when she was in the Philippines for a while, and reveals the loving story between the two of them.

Meanwhile, Sandara Park confesses to Goo Hyesun that she wants to be introduced to F4, surprising everyone. Sandara Park confided her feelings, "I wanted to tell Goo Hyesun while she was filming the drama 'Boys over Flowers' but I couldn't say anything because I was worried I might disturb the filming."

Win Win will broadcast on the 8th at 11:15pm.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100607n23474

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest Banana Peel

OMG, I love what Bom's wearing and her hair! It looks so refreshing. I REALLY hope 2ne1's next concept consists of Bom's CHANGE lol. She ALWAYS wears same old dresses plus her hair (although beautiful) is always styled the same as well. I feel like it's only always Dara and CL getting the most "change". bom looks really cute when she braids her hair like that :D

ahhhgg, I hope something NEW comes out from 2ne1, whether it's a comeback teaser or not, SOMETHING T____T lol.

Dara's me2day

2e2l7a0.jpg

두둥!!!굿모닝!^.^ 오늘밤 에브리바디 승승장구 닥본사!!!ㅋ공중파…예능..토크쇼..HD..ㅠ굉장히 떨렸는데 열심히했어용!x떳,단x,강x장 이후로 첫출연!꽈~연..이번엔편집안당했을지?ㅋ구혜선 승승장구 고고고~!!!

Ding dong!!! Good morning!^.^ Everybody must watch Win Win live tonight!!!ke TV…entertainment…talk show..HD..ㅠ I was so nervous but I worked very hard! My first time appearing after doing F.*, Dan**, St**g H**rt! Will~I..end up not being edited out this time?ke Goo Hyesun Win Win go go go~!!!

cr: GEE@ YGLADIES

PARK BOM'S 'LETTUCE DIET' IS A SUCCESS!

SSI_20100608092022_V.jpg

Girl group 2NE1's Park Bom's 'Lettuce Diet' was a success.

Park Bom revealed on her me2day on the 7th a recent picture of her taken at the recording studio. In the picture, Park Bom's more slender jawline, in comparison to before, is grasping attention.

In the picture, Park Bom had on a blank expression topped off with large glasses. She added on the caption "Ke ke ke ke I'm at the recording studio now ke ke ke Playing around in the massage chair ke ke ke ke Aren't my glasses and my expression fitting?!! ke ke ke"

Netizens expressed their surprise at Park Bom's thinner image, unable to recognize her. They were reminded of how Sandara Park revealed in April that Bom was doing a 'Lettuce Diet', and agree unanimously, "I never knew a Lettuce Diet could have such good results".

The 'Lettuce Diet' refers to the picture of Park Bom where she was making a pitiful expression due to being forced to eat lettuce. In addition, Sandara Park caused laughter when she added an explanation to the picture, "Hamtaro's eating! Bom's only eating plants."

Previously, Park Bom was criticized for her body that grew chubbier while 2NE1 was taking a break from activities, with remarks such as "She can't take care of herself properly". With this new photo, she clears her name as 'Chubby Bom', and heightens the anticipation that fans have for 2NE1's comeback.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100608n04842

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

[taken from Ygladies]

Guest evilgary

netizens are really sharp to notice her getting thinner. actually i would prefer her chubby image as it really makes her look much better. it doesn't have to be every idol has to be thin does it?

One of the reasons I fell in love with Bom was that she didn't look like every other Idol in the kpop world. Everyone is basing things off 'skinny'. She looked perfect before but she also looks perfect now too. ^^ I'm gonna support Bommie through anything! kekeke

Guest itszmaeee

Actually 2NE1 girls differ from the typical skinny model-y figures. Dara is naturally skinny [she prolly still have high metabolism or something] I mean their height is average and weight is normal too. I like the fact that Bommie isn't afraid to eat any food she wants in front of everyone. She could be eating corn on a national television but still look good. Her weight is skinny. Not fat at all. I seeeeeee more Bommie updates. Dara-ya, thank youuuu (:

Archived