►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I miss baby minji and bommie other then the few me2days of her there isn't anything said about them... so sad.. i'm glad 2ne1tv is comming back more minji and bommie for me yeah :D until then i have to cherish every picture or me2day on the girls...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilazn04

i read online saying that there will be a 2NE!TV 2. is that true??? OMGGG If so, i cant wait to see it. i really miss the girls so much !!! i need them in my life like now! LOL

Guest tazanya

YGE has updated the birthday website again.

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Take out with full credits only.

Minji

fm5nbs.jpg

Dara

ff3jnt.jpg

CL

hwh72r.jpg

Bom

mu8y6e.jpg

Some responses we could have all predicted... Bommie paying special attention to her eyes. others are surprising to me, like CL wants to do nothing when she becomes legal... have some fun girly.

Thanks again GEE for the super fast trans.

Guest NV4ever

Dara just gave us the biggest hints for 2NE1TV S2~!!! Gahh...i cant wait~~ thank u Dalong, this news totally made my day! im soo excited, the girls gonna have their Anniversary party today, and 2ne1tv crew will be there too! tat means we'll get to see footage of it...wooohoo~!! Now i cant concentrate on my finals anymore, too excited :lol:

We just wait for YG to drop the news any day now~~ dont take to long pls papa YG, blackjacks are suffering

w/o our 2NE1!!

ChaeRa goes grocery shopping! cant these two get anymore kuter kekeke sweet married couple :lol:

Baby Rin and Kid Dara shopping, lols they need BomMom to supervises them hahaha or they'll go crazy at the market ^.^

Leader Rin doesnt want to do anything when she turns legal? lol i was expecting her to get a DL, but since her wifey Dara already have the license so i guess she doesnt really need to rite :lol: But i agree wit u taz, she should let loose sometimes being a leader can be really tough, have some fun Baby Rin hehehe

Guest qazxc

Dara's new me2day! ^_^

2a5dje8.jpg

At tonight's party, Minggki will be decorating, Bom will be serving, I will be the MC of the event, and the person who's the most worried is today's head chef, CLroo... ke It's not because she's worried if the food will taste good! She's worried because she doesn't know if she'll be able to make that much food on her own ke anyways fighting! ^.^

Translation credit: GEE@YGL

Guest NV4ever

the girls preparing for their party on their own~! aww...im sure the party will be banging :lol:

Leader Rin cooking, i wanna try hehehe but wow, she gonna have to cook for the whole family...lots of work there~~ being leader is hard work ^_^ i hope Dara will shares more pics at the party with us

Guest yul_nt

HwangSSaBu ME2DAY

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5375/ha...67696864861.jpg

고독한 자기관리 11인가??? 뺘샤!!^^

Sorry for cutting ur post

We spot a picture of Dara in YGym with a white hoodie and after many many times staring at it we're sure that it is one of the hoodies that are made by us, VIetnamese YG fans in 360kpop.com. We are so suprised and happy and extremely excited coz our girls WEAR OUR HOODIE

I just wanna scream out loud and wanna go to any 2NE1's fansite to express our happiness with BJs.

Actually we made 20 ones including BB's, 21's, and YG staff's

This is beyond awesome coz we re not sure that wheter all the gifts n letters arrive @ YG ent or not but seeing the pic we're in heaven now . This is really a great motivation for international fans living far away from korea but still can show them our LOVE :wub:

Some pics about this project:

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af267/...BB/IMG_3380.jpg

http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af267/...BB/IMG_3373.jpg

Detail of YG hoodie -

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/672/dscf2671.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8494/dscf2672.jpg

I love YG Family <333

Guest bluishme

^ wow.. your hoodies were so cool!! i want one!! haha

I love that the girls wear and appreciate the gifts they receive..

it made me love them more..

i can't wait for their comeback!!! YG please!

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

Does anyone know what event this is?

EDIT: definitely not from the homecoming day right? the bg is different

cr: DC2NE1

Uploaded by letsplay2ne1

I really have a feeling that this was posted long ago. But nothing hurts posting it again right?

2NE1 090517 Debut Intro - Korean BLACKJACKS VERSION

Guest NV4ever

long time no see Dara's pink mic~! :lol: im sooo positive tat 2ne1tv is coming back~! yayyy ^.^

looks like the girls have lots of fun...i see many presents there, wonder wat papa YG and Teddy gave them? kekeke

im crossing my fingers for BTS of the party!! the girls are soo pretty as always, Dara u should take more pics share them wit us ^_^

I LOVE THE YG HOODIE Yul_NT! DAra alwasy seen sporting fan gifts, it's really sweet to see that the girls treasures those gifts that fans have taken time and well thoughts to give them~~ ^.^

5 MORE DAYS TILL VMAJ~!!

Archived