►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest jA_sEeyUm

Jeremyscott tweeted:

@ITSJEREMYSCOTT HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO THE GIRLS I LOVE THE MOST 2NE1 ! SO EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW ALBUM !!! #2ANN1 XXX

#2anni1

wake up blackjacks from US!!..

we need to trend them again while our homies in Asia are asleep :)

a go go go!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetpea_64

awe, this is one of my favorite groups and i can't believe its been a year!

happy one year anniversary 2NE1 :)

CHECK OUT!!

whooa!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 2NE1 wow its already been A YEAR i mean wow!!

the girl have done a lot over the YEAR brining new stuff to the MUSIC INDUSTRY 2NE1

is rocking it!!! but yeha check out the fansite n see lots more of 2NE1 hehe!! CL, MINZY, DARA, BOM

HWAITING!! whooa!!

Guest sjaikb

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 2NE1 ♥ !!

42079954.jpg

63008839.jpg

94185550.jpg

DARA ME2DAY

21dara127402064446297me.jpg

아니 무슨 명동에갔는데 사람이 완전 많은데 나보고 누구 닮았다고만 하고 걍 놔두네요? 편하게 그냥 돌아댕겨야겟어요ㅠ 굿밤!^.^ㅋ

Guest maxim16

OMG I AM LATE!!!!

Happy Anniversary 2ne1! We BlackJacks are very proud of you.

To our charismatic leader CL,

to our sexy main vocalist Bommie,

to our cute maknae Minji

and to our dorky fresh vocalist Dara, my wish for you girls is another year of surprises and success.

Guest xxfashionistaxx

happy 1st anniversary to our awesome 2ne1!!!! we love you girls!

i cant believe its only been a yr and u girls have accomplished so much!

BLACKJACKS will always be here to support you!

we may have arguments here and there, but we are ONE who always believe in you 2ne1!

i hope that we'll have more yrs to celebrate together

2ne1 hwaiting~

Guest scarletletter

tweets change to #2NE1stYear coz Weed, Jick, and Beiber wont let us Trend...so BlackJacks help Trending it and get 2ne1 First in their Day!!!

46678476.jpg

LET's FORGET OUR BIASED ON THIS DAY AND SET OUR DIFFERENCES .....HELP 2NE1 GO STAY TOGETHER AND BE ON TOP!!! COZ NO MATTER WHO WE LOVE .....2NE1 WILL ALWAYS BE FOUR!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CL BOM DARA AND MINZY!! SARANGHAE!!

Guest NV4ever

aww...Jeremy Scott tweet to our girls is soo sweet!! he really loves the girls~! ^.^

Come On BlackJacks, today is 2NE1 DAY! Let's continue trending #2NE1stYear! Shows the girls we're here

for them, and always will be ^^

Guest hasuike

wow,.. i love the chaera pic,.. thanks for our trainor,.. ehehe so cute,..

Happy 1st Anniversary to 2NE1,.. is nice to reminisce the past,.. I became a black jack without realizing it,.. i just watch 2NE1TV then i became addicted to them,.. on the stage the are the best performer but off stage a cute dorky kids,.. because of 2NE1 i discover that Kpop exist,.. LOL and from the day that i discover Kpop i only have one group that i love it's them,.. 2NE1,.. Now and Forever,.. i swear i will never cheat i will be patiently waiting for them.. i want to grow with their music,.. i want to grow as a Blackjack,.. I'm so happy very very Happy,..

DARA ME2DAY

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9062/21...805266703me.jpg

와쌉!?^^ 오늘 쫌 상큼한가요?ㅋ 주말이고 날씨도 좋으니 명동 나들이 갈거에요! 가서 공주님 마냥 화장품 쇼핑 좀 하게요^.^ 오늘은 셀프사과했어요ㅋ멀리서봐야 이뻐요ㅋ님들도 공주님 왕자님 마냥 화장품쇼핑 종 하시것어요? 카몬!^^ㅋ 빠마머리 맘에두뤄어~!

Translation: What's up!?^^ Do I look a little refreshing today? ke Since it's the weekend and the weather's nice, I'm going to go on an outing to Myungdong! I'm going to go and buy a lot of makeup products like a princess^.^ Today I did my apple hair myself ke It looks nice from far away ke Is everybody also going to do makeup shopping like princesses and princes? Come on!^^ke I really like my hair permed~!

DARA ME2DAY

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4868/21da...945500014me.jpg

오옹~? 화장품 사러 왔는데 나랑 닮은애가있네!!! 좀 갠춘타 너ㅋㅋ

Translation: Huh~? I came to buy makeup products and I found someone who looks like me!!! You're not too bad ke k

DARA ME2DAY

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4964/21...064446297me.jpg

아니 무슨 명동에갔는데 사람이 완전 많은데 나보고 누구 닮았다고만 하고 걍 놔두네요? 편하게 그냥 돌아댕겨야겟어요ㅠ 굿밤!^.^ㅋ

Translation: Wait what kind of place am I at, there's so many people and they see me and say that I look like someone and then just leave me alone? I guess I should just wander around comfortably then! ㅠ Good night!^.^ ke

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest churvaness

Happy 1st Year Anniversary 2.N.E.1 !!!!!

I hope you guys know how much Blackjacks miss you and love you!

God bless all of you and the whole YG family too...Personally, I would like to thank all of the people who surrounds you guys and gave you the perfect environment to grow and mature as lovely ladies....

WE LOVE YOU 2ne1!!!

Guest fiyfly

The girls are officially non-rookies anymore! :) And they gave us presents with all the me2day images. They must really be preparing for something because they're at the gym all the time. And Bom is looking great (love her no corn shirt too!). Can't wait until they're next performance, whenever that may be.

And of course, Happy 1st Anniversary! :D

Archived