►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest obaachan

Dara me2day:

A screencap! I have a feeling that there's a surprise for their 1st year anni (a 2ne1 tv special probably? or a new single? hehe), and that their comeback will be around next month. Can't wait!!!

Guest NV4ever

Dara's me2day translations:

"Dara is shopping~! I wanted to show you a better picture but since I don't have the original picture..ㅋ Just look at this!^^ For now ke"

Credits: GEE@YGL, Dara's me2day

@obaachan, i really hope it's 2ne1tv season 2!!! im dying in boredom without 2NE1~~ ^^

im sure the girls have some good news for us to celerate their anniversary

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

MINJI's me2day update

21minzy_1273634895_29708_me2photo.jpg

계절타는꽁밍끼로이름낙찰!!요즘은건담모으고있어요!!매니저오빠랑열심히조립중..

Guest tazanya

Oh thank you NV4ever, i was too busy spazzing and speculating and investigating to post,,,, sorry blackjacks. Seems like some fishiness hehehehe

Anyway the girls look so happy performing. esp. bommie, she looks so light in her steps. love it.

Guest babiiv214

^ Ooh! the Maknaes updated! ^^

and why is it that Dara doesn't have the original pic? when the pic looks like taken from a tv screen? :huh::P

Hmm.. are they cooking something? YG? what is it? what's with all the cameras following the girls around LA?

and then they are in London a few days ago too? as we've seen from the fanaccounts with the girls seen in London too~ ^^

I'm not sure if it's posted here, LOL! but yeah, the girls were in London~ B)

Whatever that is, I hope everything goes well~ ;)

Dara shopping looking like that? wow~ Gorgeous D!!!! Love you!! thanks for always updating us and dropping hints~

The smexy wavy curls on her looks good~ :huh:

I like that the girls keeps on performing and I love the events they choose too! ^^

I miss seeing the girls, and they all look refresh and Dara even wore her outfit during their debut stage!!

Aww..Santoki you shoo shweet! LOL!

few days from now will be their 1st year anniversary~

Hope there is something from YGE and 2NE1 for the fans~ :D

Minji looks really cute with her me2days, what is that? her new toy?

and I can't help but notice the cute CL doll at the back, LOL! ^^

Cr: NewEvolution21

tumblr_l2ab17ka0q1qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

Queen Me2day: “Dara is shopping~! I wanted to show you a better picture but since I didn’t have the original picture..ㅋ Just look at this!^^ For now ke”

*NOTE: we are speculating that it might be the YGL 2ANNI1 Gifts!Since the bags looks so similar! but were not sure yet ^^

208xrlw.jpg

Blackjacks catch many things. The bag handles do look really similar....hmm. Maybe they are just reusing the bags 0_o?

BTW, Bommie looks slimmer. She's working hard.

SO i'm looking at this pic and...

1_L_1273575091.jpg

Doesnt she look like a superhero floating like that? Her hair is floating to. lol.

Guest k-yoz

hmmmm....

so many news from the girls...

there were lots of speculations..

i just hope..all of these are true..

coz im really dying now for their

comeback..

papa yg should give us the best of the best

of 2ne1 for their comeback...

5 more days to go before our girls

1 year annivesary...

wow..time flies so fast...they have come a long way..

the pic on the evnt..wow..i miss their fire days...

looking at those pics....it reminds me on how they

were so nervous on stage...but then played it cool...

Guest NV4ever

Blackjacks have sharp eyes~~ wondering if the girls have received their Anniversary presents yet??

wishing tat they will announce 2Ne1TV season 2 on Anni. Day and they will shows us how excited they are when they received the gifts :lol:

aww...i spotted a bruise on Bommiee, i hope the girls can take care of their health even though i know they must be busy preparing for their comeback. 2NE1 FIGHTING~!!!!

DARA ME2DAY

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7253/21da...787086997me.jpg

다라는 쇼핑중~! 좋은 화질로 보여주고싶었지만 나에게 원본사진이없어서..ㅋ 이것만봐요!^^ 일단ㅋ

Translation: Dara is shopping~! I wanted to show you a better picture but since I don't have the original picture..ㅋ Just look at this!^^ For now ke

MINJI's me2day update

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_iMm-qgq4pxw/S-ol9Rch...08_me2photo.jpg

계절타는꽁밍끼로이름낙찰!!요즘은건담모으고있어요!!매니저오빠랑열심히조립중..

Translation: I've been named 'Ggong Mingki who changes with the season'!! These days I'm collecting Gundams!! I'm working hard to assemble them with our manager-oppa right now..

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest cristina0422

dara's me2day: 와쌉!?^^ 나 탐탐이 엄마~! : wassup!?^^ am TamTam's mom~!

%7Boption%7D20k53rn.jpg%7Boption%7D

oh cool! Dara already received the gifts from OhDara. I wonder if they already received the gifts from YGLadies? International Blackjacks are really amazing. And Dara is such a sweetheart she even wear the gifts from her fans. I heard stories of some idols who are delibrately throwing the gifts and letters from their fans. It's nice giving gifts to someone who truly appreciate it.

Guest iriswee

A TRUE YG FAN SURE KNOWS WHAT PATIENCE IS (you got that right akp!)

so .. stay a faithful blackjack and wait for the girls' comeback!

Archived