►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where is this from?

she really looks goddess here with that hair down on one side. do you have an hd and bigger size of this?

http://i44.tinypic.com/2zyeume.png

I'm pretty sure that was for the Ceci Cover. Remember her hair?

ceci.jpg

I just realized something. 2NE1 hasn't had a fan meeting yet, right? It has been almost a year now 0_o.

Guest scarletletter

ill just add what rubber shared pics with ... it is still BTS from Bean Pole AR

Bonus: gotta show Minji LOVE

credit to : DC2NE1

CL's hairstyle reminds me of Hyori unnie's hair in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang MV :D I really want a Hyori2NE1 collaboration >_<

Aigoo I really really miss you and your voices, girls T^T, plz comeback soon T^T

And I love CL's covers ^^, I hope someday she'll give us a full cover (like JP) muahazhaz, it gonna be awesome <3

If u guys don't mind can I ask when'll 2NE1 & 2PM's show take place? Is it 24/4? Correct me if I'm wrong ^^

Guest belledejour

hey guys...i don't follow 2ne1 that much, but i just saw them near ucla a couple of hours ago...walking around westwood. they had a couple of people holding video cameras, so i was just wondering if you guys knew why they were in LA. are they here for a concert or something? i took a picture from far away just cuz i thought it was cool they were here...but i was heading to class so it's a bit blurry. haha.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^ OMG! They're still not back yet?! So are they still attending the Samsung event on the 24 th? Cuz isnt it the 23 in Korea already (?)!

Anyways, no one knows why they're in LA...LOL...but now that you said they have camera people following them, then the chance of them shooting a music video here is really big...XD...I don't think they're here for a concert, cuz they are, we would've heard about the news already...

I hope you can show us that blurry pic!! I miss the girls!

Guest scarletletter

hey guys...i don't follow 2ne1 that much, but i just saw them near ucla a couple of hours ago...walking around westwood. they had a couple of people holding video cameras, so i was just wondering if you guys knew why they were in LA. are they here for a concert or something? i took a picture from far away just cuz i thought it was cool they were here...but i was heading to class so it's a bit blurry. haha.

SO the said rumor is actually been confimed??!!! ..... You actually saw this a couple of hours? .... Ohhh If you can kindly show us the blurry pic of yours, we will truly appreciate it .... Hmm, probably they are leaving right at this moment going back to Korea then for their Samsung event tomorrow (?) .... Wow, hectic schedule for our girls. Hope they rested well before they will go to the Samsung Concert ....

Now we can confirm that 2NE1 are in

LA keke. No one knows why they're there but

people have been speculating it has

something to do with a MV shoot since

Andie Chung ( an international MV producer)

did write about working with the girls.

Guest belledejour

like i mentioned earlier, the pics are blurry and from my camera phone...so crappy! haha. sorry if you guys were expecting something high quality...you can't really distinguish who's who, but rest assured, i know my kpop stars and it was definitely them :P

don't know what the camera crew was filming about...but it doesn't look like they were filming for some mv...

14xp45t.jpg

33jqsm8.jpg

Guest itszmaeee

I think they're here for a photoshoot and/or possibly filming a music video. I'll stick to the photoshoot part though since most magazines, I believe, sometimes goes to other countries to do a photoshoot of artists etc. The girls are really dressed up and are wearing make up. 2NE1 TV 2? A documentary? MV? Photoshoot? Music recording?

^

Thank you so much for sharing.

We appreciate it. The camera

crew reminds of 2NE1TV, anyone?

keke. I wonder what the girls

were doing, exploring maybe?

[NEWS] 2NE1 Spotted in L.A

Here's what the author wrote: "I saw 2NE1 while eating dinner

at Gushi in Westwood tonight. I regret not taking a picture, but a

friend of a Facebook friend got to take a picture with them."

credit: http://asiu.tumblr.com/ l reposted by10safi @ SKD

Guest bella0

OH MA GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO IT IS TRUE 2NE1 IN LA!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I WISH I LIVED THERE BUT NO I LIVE IN SD :(

SO EXCITED SO EXCITED SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! SPAZZZING ON TWITTER

Guest double10dgte

Some lucky fan got to take a picture with 2ne1!!! Tsk tsk tsk.. :D I am sooo envious! They were seen in Westwood, L.A. They all look really gorgeous!

tumblr_l1bb1f3UsI1qzsbevo1_1280.jpg

credit: www.asiu.tumbler.com

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

OH maybe they are filming 2ne1 tv! titled 2ne1 trip to America

but they are so dressed.......MV?....

i did know that 2ne1 is also well known in America! AMAZING.....

thanks for the pics!

Guest scarletletter

Thanks weimei11 <3 ... for not following 2ne1 you just give us a gift for blackjack like us :) .... I dont know why I am so excited about this kekeke... I sensed that they are filming for 2ne1 TV season 2 ...waaaahh I cant wait!!!!..... Hope they can catch up tomorrow performance for Samsung though

Guest itszmaeee

OH MA GHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO IT IS TRUE 2NE1 IN LA!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I WISH I LIVED THERE BUT NO I LIVE IN SD :(

SO EXCITED SO EXCITED SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! SPAZZZING ON TWITTER

%7Boption%7D

OMFG I don't know why but that picture hella cracked me up for some weird reason. OMG That's too funny. Wooh. Anyways, 2NE1 TV SEASON 2 FTW!

Guest hasuike

i think it's something like documentary like 2NE1TV,.. maybe they are in the LA for some photoshoot and the camera of the productions crews is following them because of the 2NE1Tv or something,..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY REALLY ARE IN LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE JUST 6 HOURS AWAY FROM WHERE I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't really believe they were here but those pix just hella confirmed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2NE1 TV???!!!! please let it be please let it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Archived