►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

The girls will be at the MTV Japan VMAs on May 29.

They'll just be attending or maybe presenting an award?

BB will be performing. http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/artist/#vmaj

I guess they will be just a guest attendee/presenter for the award. The performers are on the separate list, and Big Bang is included. BB is up for 3 awards. Wow! Good Luck! But then it's a prestigious ceremony for the girls to attend to and they will be expose to japan market.

The girls will be at the MTV Japan VMAs on May 29.

They'll just be attending or maybe presenting an award?

BB will be performing. http://www.mtvjapan.com/vmaj/artist/#vmaj

I think they gonna do what BIGBANG did last year at VMAJ~

last year BIGBANG was just attendant an introduced Katy Perry that

was about to perform~ I bet they gonna do the same too~

or maybe, just a CRAZY talk they might perform together with BIGBANG~

LOL, sorry for that~ my crazy mind just love to have crazy thought~ haha

Shine A Light practice- The Leaders - CL with GD and Teddy

gdcl2210.jpg

gdcl10.jpg

cr: DC2NE1 + ciel of SD-kingdom

^ OMG (CL tone)

the girls looked wonderful in the ceci pics

thanks for sharing

i love all the girls hair

really awesome

perfect

CL really looked boyish

i wonder if they could have used this for the Arena mag

even dara looked boyish in her solo

the maknae and boomie unnie were pretty and girly

l

Guest scarletletter

I love dara's pic in first group ceci photo ... she look like a doll :D

loving CL rockin outfit and pose ....she's really a pro when it comes to a shoot ... B)

minjiyah!!! baby minkki! grewing up so fast!! lurve nerdy style in her ;)

8D bommie is really awesome in pants but I lurve bommie in skirt too :lol: (bad photoshopped in bommie's feet though)

im really curious at the uniqueness of dara pants in her solo shot ..... its unique(?) or maybe Im just a fashion failure that I dont see a pants like those until now ....

Guest hasuike

CECI STYLE: HOT FOCUS (2NE1)

C to the L

t62ud3.jpg

i love CL's style,.. she's sometimes like a guy and sometimes a fierce chick,.. she's versatile,.. i love how she look in every photo shoot,.. :D Hope I can get a copy of Ceci mag,..

regarding to the Dream Concert it's OK for me if 2NE1 will attend or not, because I'm unable to watch that anyway,.. haha :D but I think the most possible artist of YG who can come is Gummy,.. :D Actually I don't know gummy, can anyone suggest me the most wonderful song of gummy,..?

BTW can i share the photo of mine,..? hehe it was taken last Sunday in Amana Resort,..

pict0911.jpg

Starwars,.. hahaha :D can i replace Minzy in TTFM? LOL just kidding,.. but i love this pic,.. :D

Guest vulgarchic

Loving the Arena photo shoot. I guess it's a men's magazine judging from the text I see on the last pic?

and Oh My Gawd....CL...Her body....Hot...Hot...Hot >.< She goes from tomboy to sexy so quickly. Gah, my girl crush on her is growing day by day lol

Loving Bom's shot as well. She looks like a confused sexy little bunny rabbit with crazy hair xD Love it :D

Dara looks fierce and gorgeous as always. Loving the side profile and the rope in the background. It makes for an interesting shot.

Baby Minji looks cute. It's those chubby cheeks of hers that stop her from looking fierce for me. Love her outfit though, I want the skirt and the top >.<

Oooh and the Nylon spread just came out. :D Minzy's actually showing her full torso like CL now haha. She has a great dancer's body. I'm jealous. I love her expression in the 5th shot (the one with her Bom and Jeremy) so cute. And the pic with just her and Jeremy. I love all the shots lol Looks like it was a very fun shoot. Glad they enjoyed themselves :)

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@ CECI STYLE: HOT FOCUS (2NE1)

wow 2ne1 is so COOL....

Dara- is really photogenic she is like a doll-very beautiful

CL- i can feel her charisma eventhough it is only a pic,(FIERCE)

BOM- very cute! LADY LIKE! she got very nice legs

MINJI-very pretty-maknae is all grown up!

2ne1 is very versatille! they can make any style theirs! or all types of style they can carry it! Very proffesional!

2NE1 @ ARENA

My first impression! CL VERY SEXY!!.... DARA boyish!, BOM wow legs very attractive!, Minji no! your to young to show your cleave!but she's very cute! just like me kekek(joking)

@2NE1 in NYLON Magazine - with Jeremy Scott

2ne1 is very playful! looks like they are just playing!kekeke i want to meet Jeremy Scott too..... I want all of those shoes! and those clothers! ALSO i want to take 2ne1 home with me!!!!!(just dreaming)

WOW CL and MINJI showing some skin! very sexy tummy huh......

I HOPE 2NE1 will COMEBACK SOON!!! I MISS THEM SO SO SO MUCH!

Guest tazanya

Why are all the 21 ladies so doggone HOT!. Love every single photo scan screencap etc. Of course my favorite, is now my currrent wallpaper [i get to wake to my ero-minzy doing it sexy in the beanpole walli]

Dream concert -- I did not want to imply I don't want to see them. personally i could care less if they sang FIRE for the 4000th time, i love that song. I just don't see this as like some anti-social move on YG's part. YGF can't help if they are so busy with other concerts and performances. I don feel sorry for VIP's and Blackjacks and for us as well, last year's see of VI-Jacks Black-IP's was pretty sweet.

Great call Nurika -- although I am scared this will me YG plans and started to heavily promote them in Japan... If so that may mean even less korean music on the girls. ON the other hand, who wants to hear CL rap in Japanese?

By my lovely blackjacks --- have a great day or night!!!!

Guest albeitalways

wow. for once i like all the pictures in their photoshoot. don't get me wrong, i love them girls but sometimes the stylists mess it up and instead of showcasing their unique spirit and fierceness they tend to show an awkward angle instead.

but maybe because nylon are completely professional and besides, j. scott is there so yeah.

i don't care what other people say, to them their fashion might seem just a tacky ripoff of the 70s or something horribly stupendous to the eyesight but these girls know to have fun and work 'em ;D

and idk, i think i like the idea of them working in japan. i dunno, imo the japanese music market is bigger (and harder to succeed) but the rewards are greater as well.

Guest MidnightByul

1271686921_201004192324290269224601.jpg

^

^

Where in the world is that from? When did Minzy cry so much? ><

And, can I say. The girls looks amazing in those photos. Esp. CL she caught my eye fast. Wow..

Archived