►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest w a s a b b y

everyone says that CL resembles GD

does anyone noticed that our cutie MinJi looks like Daesung a bit?

:o Me me me me! I have noticed that Minzy looks like Daesung A BIT

I think both have the same type of smile that just brightens up the room and makes everyone in dat room wanna smile too :D

I heart Daesung and Minzy's smiles :) (ok i'm getting of topic yikes)

Uh yeah, but i also think that the make-up that's put on Minzy makes her more like DaeDae

Cause they don't really look alike when she doesn't have make up on

(I dunno i think something's wrong with my eyes hahanot)

http://i44.tinypic.com/21oqxk0.jpg

credits to 21impct

sorry for cutting off your post

aww so cute, thanks for posting up the fanart

edit:

My Fav. Part of the MV's

...its really hard to pick which parts are the best

...I like all the parts xD

...but i don't like the parts where one member is cut of the screen and only 3 members are shown >.< kinda bothers me, but that's just me being strange

Just wanna share: .__. i hope this won't be labeled as spam cause its off topic? anyways...

i think its just me but the picture of Minzy below reminds me of Kon from Bleach (the anime)

(i have no idea why... i don't even watch Bleach)

gah! why is she so cute and adorable >.< and huggable?

yet she gives so much attitude when rapping and such which makes her appear so fierce

irony much?

find the hidden lilo (isn't she minzy's favourite cartoon character? i read it somewhere on YGS2NE1... i think)

konMinzyLilo.jpg

screen cap of minzy from: yg2ne1 official website

kon and lilo image: courtesy of photobucket

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nad_donad

They are NO 1 on MNET already?!!!!!!!?!!

Uwaaaaa......they must break the record for this.... MANSE!!! 2NE1 JJANG!!

If they could win the award next week, uaah, that will be awesome!!

My Favourite Parts on The MVs :

Space MV:

- Bommie's solo part wearing that bunny outift, she's really mesmerizing, so gorgeous...

- Minji's solo part with the tambourine and Hulk fist, powerful and adorable at the same time...

Street MV:

- Dara's expression here is really fierce, love her solo part..(the 찰랑찰랑찰랑찰랑 part really stuck into my head since the first time I listen to the song)

P.S. The cyworld minimes are really cute!! Thank you for sharing!!

Guest lucy_monostone

gah~! maybe i'm a fan already i've been lurking around for so long since the beginning of rumors and now it's finally came into reality, i think it's about time to post something hehe~ well... their first single/mv kept repeating in my head and last night i can't get a decent sleep for thinking how cool 2ne1 is... their song is just so addicting i can't get over it!

i never been so interested to a certain KPOP group not even big bang (shame on me :sweatingbullets: )but now it's the thing of the past, yeah deffinitely i'll keep on supporting them fo'sho! i like both version of mv's it awesome and all of them are my favs :D gosh i will die if i see them perform live, i'm really curious on how some them will sound in a live perf. coz most of the voice are digitalized so i'm hoping to hear them sing on a natural way, that's it really looking forward!

Guest Kiss Me

Fire has been on constant repeat for me on itunes.

I hope I don't over play it cause I would hate to get sick of this song.

2ne1 is going to do so well <3 I just hope they will be successful even when so many other people are debuting / coming back.

2ne1 go go go! (:

Big Bang is going to a LG CYON concert. I hope 2NE1 comes as a surprise DD:

I believe the concert will take place after they debut on Inki.

yeah yeah yeah XD

the concert will be on the 23rd....6 days after their debut

saturday is usually music core and since it's prerecorded (I think?!)

I don't think there'll be a problem with the girls being there XD

and maybe they will sing "Lollipop".......XDDDD

already no1 on music charts.....awesome :D

FAVOURITE PART IN FIRE

space version - CL on motorbike XD, their dance with "nah me-me-me-me-me-me-me-chigo shippuh",

dara's solo with the fire and all those people behind her

fire version - in the beginning, where CL goes to dara and puts her hand around dara XD,

and of course, since I can't get enough "nah me-me-me-me-me-me-me-chigo shippuh" XD,

the normal one and the robotic one :D

Guest kimoy

as for me it wud be...

cl as the female gd...

minji as the female daesung

dara as the female top and..

bom as the mix female of seugri and taeyang...

Guest Bamboo

To me, CL physically resembles Jae Bum of 2PM, especially with the faux hawk and sun glasses. Her swagger is similar to GD's, as everyone has noted. It is certainly entertaining.

Guest vip_gd

one more thing i like about the girls is that they pull off A LOT of expressions and incorporated moves especially during their individual screen time. i swear, every inch of their body is moving to the beat.

i can't wait for the 11th for the BTS. i want to see the girls talk and see their personalities shine even just for a little bit.

Guest xselosx

wow topping charts that's fast hihi

FAST and FURIOUS

FAVOURITE PART IN FIRE

i really like the fire on dara's hand in street ver. HADOKEN

and the dance step around 1:28-1:33 i did try that step but failed lols

Guest elavip

2NE1's Fire Choreography Cover by WaWa Dance Academy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bme5tRmEv1w

dance cover ! so i guess a preview to the dance moves we'll be seeing on stage? ;D except much more sexy and attitude with our girls :P

oh the SNN featured clip is subbed as well,

[ENG] 090506 SNN News on Dara & 2NE1 {ROYALACES}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdwAUyzhEY

you know what'll be really cool, if the girls sang their practice/audition songs in those trainee clips we've all seen on youtube, etc. during their debut stage, or maybe minji dancing to deja vu, or even funnier better, dara singing 'in or out' heheh. or if they all danced to rihanna's let me like in their trainee clip. i really wanna see that! since they only have fire, (+ lollipop but that don't rly count, esp with kbs since theyre a jiffy about it) i think YG would want them to perform more than just fire for their debut stage right. i hope the stage props and everything will be just as amazing as big bang's debut stage.

Guest superpinay

I seriously love this group already. I can't wait until they perform live! =) CL and Park Bom are wonderful singers, and Minji is a great rapper. Hopefully Sandara's voice has improved since her career in the Philippines. I loved her "In Or Out" song, but Fire is srsly a step up for her.

<333 Minji has captured my heart though. That girl has so much fierceness for a 15 year old! They all do, actually. (:

Guest zahieyjunki

They really sweeping up lall charts!!

This 11th is the BTS for the mv?? Can't wait for it!!

Hope there's an official subbers for it!!

It's love to see GD hommie page is add up wtth Fire!!

Talk bout fav part in the mv, my one totally love the Space ver..

Esp when CL is on the motorbike!! She really style at that part!!

And the one Dara is indian costume!~

And Bommie in Bunny playgirl outfit!! haha~

Guest hahap123

i can't wait til 17th to see their debut perform >.<

but i don't think CL and GD resemble each other :)

and 2NE1 is diffirent from BB so much ^^ i think so

we can't call 2NE1 'Female Big Bang' [-x i hate when people say that :)

Guest jadeal_17

2NE1's Fire Choreography Cover by WaWa Dance Academy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bme5tRmEv1w

dance cover ! so i guess a preview to the dance moves we'll be seeing on stage? ;D except much more sexy and attitude with our girls :P

oh the SNN featured clip is subbed as well,

[ENG] 090506 SNN News on Dara & 2NE1 {ROYALACES}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXdwAUyzhEY

you know what'll be really cool, if the girls sang their practice/audition songs in those trainee clips we've all seen on youtube, etc. during their debut stage, or maybe minji dancing to deja vu, or even funnier better, dara singing 'in or out' heheh. or if they all danced to rihanna's let me like in their trainee clip. i really wanna see that! since they only have fire, (+ lollipop but that don't rly count, esp with kbs since theyre a jiffy about it) i think YG would want them to perform more than just fire for their debut stage right. i hope the stage props and everything will be just as amazing as big bang's debut stage.

Ela! I love every bit of your post!

Wawa academy is always fast on these things huh. Haha. I'll watch the vid the second i post this.

And yes yes yes! on all your idea. That's so awesome if each girl would show how they all started, and do the dance by Rihanna, then FIRE!

Haha. But this is really really tiring! (hope they take it as a challenge though :lol: )

SOmeone posted something about the Cyon Phone concert of BB... Hope our girls will be the special guests!

I'm dying to see Lollipop live! (honestly i just wanted to see BB and 21 together on the same stage)

Guest megurushi

I can't stop listening also haha i like Bom's Voice and Sandy's flutter flutter part... I like minji's dance and i like CL's skills XD

Guest apricot

Nice cover!!! I can imagine that if the girls perform it themselves, they will put the stage on fire!! GOSH, I'm thinking of the nice big slap they will give to the other groups!!! Haha..now I have no doubt they will be a hit. Hehehe...

I'm thinking of the girls when I saw the video..and I'm grinning like a fool the whole time..lol. Now I'm counting to 11th! Finally, we can get a glimpse of the girls' personality...just a little. ^_^

Guest akmaooo

I just figure it out .... in the Space Version.... in the beginning....we can see on se CL head phone..... "BEATS BY DR.DRE" !!!!

Is it true??????? Really DR DRE??????

If it is... i think it's really Impressive and cool ... wow ... somebody can tell me if it's true????

edit: Oh i top the page lol !!!! 2NE1 Fighting !

Guest GD>Girls' Desire

I just figure it out .... in the Space Version.... in the beginning....we can see on se CL head phone..... "BEATS BY DR.DRE" !!!!

Is it true??????? Really DR DRE??????

If it is... i think it's really Impressive and cool ... wow ... somebody can tell me if it's true????

edit: Oh i top the page lol !!!! 2NE1 Fighting !

yes...it's true...most of yg artists have one...like big bang..every member has one

Archived