PIECES OF HEAVEN by CASCADA

Guest Solly

Guest tinasarangg

heyy solly ^^*

your voice fits trance songs very well, i liked how you hit the high notes. heh you never had troubles with the low notes. i think this song is one of my favorites by you =) excellent job <3

Guest Vaerie

Wow, Solly O_O Totally not what I was expecting (and in a good way)...normally I'd think your voice was too heavy and strong for Trance, but you sang in sort of a different tone that suited it perfectly...

Guest lovablekrnstar63

whoaa

good clip

very strong voice and sang really well

the 'nana' part got to me but, it's okay =]

i'm happy you were feeling happy today~

or..whenever you posted this up..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LovexPoison

SOLLY! Hi dear. <3 Gosh this sounds super good... I usually hate this song but I think you sang it super well. :] I personally don't think the song matches you but you still sound great.

Guest Solly

^hi bloo hun~~~~ i have to resing it again cause soundclick erased it for some reason O_O;;; the soundclick is being weird on me... ToT ToT;;; i'll have it up this weekend! ;DDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest the kite

^ yeah, I second that <33 Solly is so talented. If there were still clans in soompi, I would make one for my dear Solly <333

I'll be waiting for you~~ hahhaha~ and how come I can't download Everytime we touch~? T^T;; You DO know that I download your songs and put it in a SPECIAL playlist cos I'm a ultra megaa fan <333

Bwahaha~!

Guest Solly

RE-SANG THIS SONG! CLICK ON MY SOUNDCLICK TO LISTEN!

bloo.:omg... bloo that is so sweet of you!!! but really, my singing still sucks and still needs improvement! how can you stand listening to them? T^T;;; i feel so embarrassed and shy T^T;;;

J E W E L Z *: puhahahahaha~ i look young? man, when people see me, they think i'm older than my age xDDDD thanks hun for listening!!! btw, i really like your sig ;DDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived