Lindsay Lohan OOPS! ><

Guest bubbles20

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest getxinfatuated

I would've mistaken it for some old homeless woman if it wasn't for the given fact. Her "dress" look like a paper bag :D

Guest just jess

she is seriously the stupidest celebrity out there (after paris hilton), i dont think i could ever take her seriously... as an actress or as a person. sometimes i wonder what the hell shes thinking when she leaves her house.

Guest revontulet

she is seriously the stupidest celebrity out there (after paris hilton), i dont think i could ever take her seriously... as an actress or as a person. sometimes i wonder what the hell shes thinking when she leaves her house.

Her being an actress really has nothing to do with her IQ. She's a pretty good (teen) actress. Although I do concur with you about what the hell she's thinking when she leaves her house :lol: I'm sure she doesn't pose in her stupid poses or run in front of her mirror to check if anything might accidently flash anyone, but I do think she should start to do that :ph34r:

Guest lowdown4155

gross...

Her being an actress really has nothing to do with her IQ. She's a pretty good (teen) actress. Although I do concur with you about what the hell she's thinking when she leaves her house :lol: I'm sure she doesn't pose in her stupid poses or run in front of her mirror to check if anything might accidently flash anyone, but I do think she should start to do that :ph34r:

She's "pretty good" you say? You've got to be joking. Her acting isn't anything great.

Archived