Does This Match?

xChristineee

Guest jjane

the vest should be longer.. or the shirt shorter... i think the idea of the outfit is cute... but it needs a necklace or bracelet..

but def. the vest should be longer.. so it doesn't look like you have a wide stomach.. the large white stripe of material is just highlighting the stomach

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sushiwhore

No. It looks odd. <3

Shouldn't this be in the Critique My Appearance pinned thread?

cute hot ugly trashy thread is more like it since its not really her face o_o but ehr outfit andhow to change it ... the other thread is more appropriate

Guest rufflezz

The color, yes. But then the vest doesn't really look good with that turtleneck shirt. You might as well wear a different type of shirt, but it really depends on what you're trying to pull off :); Like a cute and bubbly or smart/sophisticated look.

Guest sassykimsamsoonpig

i like the top but not the skirt. loose the skirt. wear something like black pants or a pair of jeans ^^

Guest angelic_betrayal

The shirt's too long or the vest is too short XD I'd say get a shorter shirt ^_^

I think wearing it like this will make your waist really long and your legs shorter.

Guest asdf.BLAHH

Either change the shirt or take off the vest.

the long shirt over the skirt makes you seem like you have a long waist.

the skirts fine though (:

Guest cpopbaby19

The vest makes the outfit look :mellow: .. though the shirt is too long. ;_; But you look cute on the skirt. Um, maybe you can keep the skirt but change your shirt into something that is not too long and I believe the vest has to go too. I think it's the one that puts emphasis on your tummy. >_<

Guest peachesncre4ms

the shirt is cute, but it's too long. not suited for a mini skirt. but maybe if you wear w/ skinny jean, then it's cute.

the vest doesn't look good w/ the long shirt.

do not ever put those two together again >.<

Guest x_asianaddict

hmm .. looks kind of plain , maybe try looking through

your wardrobe & find something that fits the black top

like Wonder Girls ! xD skinny jeans YEAHPPURSS

Guest JooXay

maybe you should wear jeans instead, or switch the shirt to a shorter, darker colored shirt. the shirt is too long, and the colors are too contrasting. it might even work if you just omit the vest.

Guest ladee_bug

I think it's the long white shirt that's bothering me.

I'm not quite sure either what to replace it with.

Or maybe you can always switch the skirt with leggings ^^

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I think the skinny jeans would look AWESOME with that outfit instead of the skirt .

That's what I'm thinking as well.

Archived