Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest ilovemesomekorean

im lossing all of my friends and i dont know how to stop it.. honestly most of it is not my fault, but i dont know how to get out all this stress and pain that i hide from everyone. there's really no one there to talk to. and .....

i think that honestly from seeing this side of them, i dont really want them back... well i dont want them completely gone, but if this is how they treat me then im done.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SassyGirl23_35

The love of my life broke up with me in april. After almost two years. Thing is- I thought we were going to get married one day and all of a sudden he had doubts and broke up with me

he promised me Id never lose him ..that he'd still be my friend and that he wants to talk still but our convos only last a minute and we barely talk

I miss him so bad it hurts. theres no getting over him

I also feel like Im losing two of my bestfriends and it hurts me so bad

i hate my life now

everything seems to be against me

i dunno why my BF is all stressy and cold towards me

i know he's busy but when a girl is in a LDR relationship, she wants attention

i dunno why i cry so much these days

i'm sick of going through all of these

i want my good life to come back

Guest marionwu

too much pressure on me regarding school..

trying so hard and yet not achieving.. :( ..

trying so hard and yet not achieving to see those who dont try .. and achieve..

it really crushes me.. :(

Guest sabchy

I dont know how to fall in love. Im 19 and I have never been in love... in my whole lifetime I only liked one guy and he was like 10 years older than me...he was the only guy I had a crash on but i wasnt in love with him.. he was just hot and had a nice smile ^^ ....... i wanna fall in love and be loved so badly

Guest lananhcali18

I dont know how to fall in love. Im 19 and I have never been in love... in my whole lifetime I only liked one guy and he was like 10 years older than me...he was the only guy I had a crash on but i wasnt in love with him.. he was just hot and had a nice smile ^^ ....... i wanna fall in love and be loved so badly

Same here. Isn't it sad? :tears:

Guest puffycheeks

still not over the fact that my ex boyfriend (my first love) broke my heart 5 months ago. everything i ever done is gone. i cant accept it still. im not talking to him. i hate even bein at home cause its right next to his house. im bitter and i cant seem to open my heart to anyone new.

Guest linuhhparkk

So I confessed to my crush, but he still hasn't answered me....

Because it's been implied that I basically asked him out.

But all these people told me he said no... :(

Although he never told me anything himself....

Guest chairya

we're both too pessimistic to make a long distance relationship work.....

we both already know that... right now we're just avoiding the problem..

Guest greentea:vee xo

They're leaving ... soon.

I don't want them to go.

I hate change.

I want them to stay.

They were my closure.

Now what? =/

Guest Xian

Because there's only two months left until I see him, I wasted so much money and time trying to make myself look more beautiful. I feel so stupid, because right now, those expensive products seemed to have made me break out instead. And I should have used today's time to study for my upcoming exam, instead of looking up beauty products again. >.>

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

i hate my life now

everything seems to be against me

i dunno why my BF is all stressy and cold towards me

i know he's busy but when a girl is in a LDR relationship, she wants attention

i dunno why i cry so much these days

i'm sick of going through all of these

i want my good life to come back

that's how i felt. my boyfriend just broke up with me because he couldn't handle the distance anymore(after being together for almost 15months, we only started being in a LDR last august). everything was going so well just a week ago andnow with his new job, he just has too many things going on and there's just no time for him to keep up a ldr anymore. argg

Guest xPnPx

We might move..

I barely found one of my best friends and now I might have to leave.

I don't know what to do and I don't know who to tell, since this all remains a mere 'possibility'. We already offered our price, but it's up to the person who owns the house to decide whether or not to accept it.

When I told him about it, all he said was 'oh..it's okay'.

Guest Aesthetic_Chinese

he leaves for korea in like 5 hours.

&& i can't be there to see him leave at the airport.

i want him to stay here with me, not leave for korea.

Guest SassyGirl23_35

The fact that I think the love of my life will end up marrying the girl he is with now. There are some things that just dont add up....

He said in the past Im a friend still (reecent past to...we just broke up a couple weeks short of two months ago) but I feel like Im being left out. I feel like he is trying to push me away. I havent gotten over him but he got over me so quickly. :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

Guest TyneeTom

that's how i felt. my boyfriend just broke up with me because he couldn't handle the distance anymore(after being together for almost 15months, we only started being in a LDR last august). everything was going so well just a week ago andnow with his new job, he just has too many things going on and there's just no time for him to keep up a ldr anymore. argg

LDR's never work out, you shoulda known that.

Foolish...

The fact that I think the love of my life will end up marrying the girl he is with now. There are some things that just dont add up....

He said in the past Im a friend still (reecent past to...we just broke up a couple weeks short of two months ago) but I feel like Im being left out. I feel like he is trying to push me away. I havent gotten over him but he got over me so quickly. :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

You are one of the few people who actually deserve to cry in this thread.

Archived