Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest resolution.se7en

The fact that I love her but I wont even get as much as a second look. Its as if im only a "good friend" even though ive told her i want to be more than that. And now my head is spinning like crazy.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sharra

I get the sense that people want to avoid me because I can be really awkward. Well, some people. It scares me because I believe in myself enough to know that I'm the kind of unabrasive person it's almost impossible to hate. And people hating me... that is my worst fear in life. It's not the same thing as avoidance, but it hits pretty close.

It's hard taking the middle road.

Guest o__xmonii

people are immature sometimes-___- u think theyd mind their own businessess and itd get easier as u grow up-_- but they still revert to immature ways of conflict >_>

Guest homicidal glare

The fact that my dad doesn't trust me.

He thinks I'm a little kid who talks to mysterious people online. I know what to do and I'm not stupid.

Guest fullhouse.forever

i love my job but i hate my work place and the pplz there !!!!!

and this is my first full time job too T_T

Guest Yuna N.

Stress got the best of me today.

Well it`s been consuming every aspect of my mind lately,

but today`s situations just drove my mentality off of the cliff.

KABOOM !

Bestfriend called it "peeing through the eyes". Wakakaka, he`s an idiot. <3

I hate doubts. Insecurities. Hypocrites. Just, bad people who stands in the way of you & your dream \=

Guest glamchicdiva

i wanna meet my lil brother soo baad, i love him n i miss him soo friggin' much. i regret not being a good sister to him when i was near him. now im studyin in China i really miss him a lot.

my dad who never tries to understand others, who never cares about what i think or what i feel, who always sees evrythin from his point of view. he doesnt get it that now him n my mom is divorced, he should spend more time caring about us n make us feel better. now that mom doesnt live with us, he didnt even try to fill the emptiness.

Guest bishie_bashie

being offered a contract but didnt accept it...

& i'm unhappy with myself for making stupid decisions.

Guest ltnd.

It doesn't make me cry now but when someone mentions it...I can feel the tears come up..but:

- my relationship with my dad has gone down hill ever since he came home five years ago

- im not sure what to do now that i like someone and i think he likes me back..i honestly have no idea..because all my emotions are in this giant ball and so messed up T__T i cant even explain.

I just get really confused ... and it makes me cry sometimes =\

Archived