Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest Agashi

Someone did something horrible to me, but he made it so clever, that I ended up looking horrible in the end.

Now all the people around me thinks I'm crazy or psychologically paranoid.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriah

thinking that he still has an once of feelings for me;

even though it's clear that he's moved on.

and we used to be such great friends before i screwed things up.

Guest Incise Soul

My ipod was on shuffle.

It played the song "I Call it Love" by Lionel Richie.

My heart skipped a beat, remembering my ex-boyfriend.

I remembered my senior year in high school: the laughters, the tears, the excitement of first love, the times when we sneaked into each other's houses, the way he always held my hands everywhere we went, the first time he said "i love you" to me, the pain of going to sleep being mad at each other, the courage it took to fight for our love....

Sometimes, I wonder if I'll ever feel that way ever again about anyone..

Guest mal3ficum

today's our 7 months...and its a bit past midnight..(so our 7 months day just started)

i feel extremely sad inside..because i messed up on some things i said..

even though shes says its okay...and that she still loves me..

i know that she's tired..that shes..used to it..

i feel so upset..because i know its not okay. i know that shes hurting and might only be saying some thigns to cheer me up..

i dont want her to pretend its okay..i dont want her to be someone else..to make things easier for us, for me..for her..i wish the things i said werent so recklessly put out.

i love her so much..

Guest smile^_^

just broke up with my bf (mutual) and he has a new gf already and shes stunning

my best friend doesnt care and is taking his side...yay

Guest toxic-apple

The guy I like for 5 yrs. now has a gf. and he loves her dearly. She's pretty and perfect. :(( He's taking her to San Fran. on Monday. :( I'm such a loser.

Guest helenvuu

i dont think i wwant to cry about this..

but this one person has been bugging me soo much.

like we're friends and all..

we text nonstop and call each other..

but now he's sad and he won't let me help..

and it makessss meeeeeee sad that he's hurting himself cause of someone else ..

BOOOOOHOOOOOOO :'(

Guest whisper2468

my sister who is 16 is going to be moving out to live with her bf as soon as she has her baby and she doesn't really like him anymore... plus she is my bff... that just makes me sad :( my brother is also going to be moving out for college in January... and i just realized everything is going to change very soon and i'm just not ready :(

Guest qquinto

my best friend's parents both got laid off and something might be wrong with his health. results from his blood tests weren't normal. i wish i could do more than just ask my mom to help search for jobs for them.

i can't seem to concentrate on school and am slowly losing faith in... everything. i feel useless. i need to learn to be more independent and to not be so scared of relationships. finally realizing all the boys that i let go... they would have been good for me.

Guest weedyasian

my dad disowned me

hes being an a.ss

and hes running away from me and my family to go live in vietnam

FCUK HIM >.< !!!!!

my friend is so stingy with money and other things.. its really annoying =/ im always giving to him yet i feel like this friendship is one-sided like im getting the short end of everything cuhz hes so fkn cheap & doesnt trust with letting me borrow his stuff. =__=;

Guest ultaeja

Hrmm... I wish I had a better life.

dad is cheating on mom. mom is really sad and she is getting weaker and weaker each day yet my stupid dad doesn't care. he doesn't care for any of us and tries to put hte blame on us for everything when he is the actual reason why our family is like this. I hope that life will get easier someday... someday.

Guest misz.perfect.

My relationships with some of my closest friends. Everything seems to be going down the drain. Everything seems so hopeless. Ugh.

Archived