[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yup, amy. i've been home all day. i just have to attend a workshop tonight. i'm usually at work today, but took time off to attend workshops. the afternoon ones got cancelled though. hence, i'm home and able to get the links faster today. ^_^ but now CB is down for maintenance. :mellow: guess i'll just have to wait to get the HQ up later when i get home tonight. =)

NOO!!!!! I've just finished watching today's ep... EunBi has SO fallen for HyungMin!!!!! I can believe it!!! What About KiBum when he returns next week???

Guest mrshyunbin

eunbi is kinda starting to annoy me again...she should just keep liking KIBUM who is coming back soon instead of developing feelins for hyungmin

Guest .Cherry.

eunbi is kinda starting to annoy me again...she should just keep liking KIBUM who is coming back soon instead of developing feelins for hyungmin

AMEN!!! Lol! I want Ki Bum and Eunbi to get together..not the other guy. :angry:

Hopefully Eunbi will realize she still has feelings for KiBum when he comes back. :sweatingbullets:

I think this is the reason why I like the Minki-Bora storyline more...I mean, at least there's still the chance that we the audience will hopefully see Bora fall for Minki before Minki professes his love for her...w/ the Eunbi-Kibum storyline, would Kibum have actually fallen for Eunbi as Eunbi if he hadn't known she was in love w/ him? Would he have gotten jealous when he saw Eunbi w/ Hyungmin if he hadn't known known that Eunbi had a thing for him? Things might just be different if she hadn't "told" him she liked him.

Guest lost_kim

I think this is the reason why I like the Minki-Bora storyline more...I mean, at least there's still the chance that we the audience will hopefully see Bora fall for Minki before Minki professes his love for her...w/ the Eunbi-Kibum storyline, would Kibum have actually fallen for Eunbi as Eunbi if he hadn't known she was in love w/ him? Would he have gotten jealous when he saw Eunbi w/ Hyungmin if he hadn't known known that Eunbi had a thing for him? Things might just be different if she hadn't "told" him she liked him.

I agree, I think Kibum started liking eunbi when he realized she was kind of trying to move on with another guy when she clearly still liked kibum... :tears: I guess right now they are trying to get closure or make something finally happen btw the Bora and Minki relationship, so that when Kibum appears again, there won't be two relationship triangles happening at the same time... :huh: well, at least that's my opinion...

whew... finally got the HQ! i really like these ancient period portrayals cuz i'm a martial arts fan. heehee... :P

Please support my CB. My inspection is in 7 days. Thanks! :D

[LQ & HQ] Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance Ep. 76 [42.7MB / 350.3MB]

nn64hk.jpg

FF link for LQ: ^_^

http://files.filefront.com/Nonstop_6_Rainb...;/fileinfo.html

Archived