[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, kibum and eunbi couple seems cute. I watch Rainbow Romance on vids so I'm fairly behind by at least 15 episodes, but I was wondering... what's going on with all the other characters? Any possible match-ups with others? Or... who do you think will end up with who? =)

(oh. is that one singer-girl still there? and still liking hong-chul? ^^)

thanks sooo much for the pics & translation! i went to the official site to check out the pics as well. ^_^

just watched today's ep. well, i fast-forwarded the minki/jaekyung parts cuz i didn't have much time. just wanted to catch the kibum/eunbi bits. :P the closet part was so sweet. and the part when she dropped her contacts before that. hyungkyung's not gonna like it for sure. can't wait to see this week's episodes. like the ballet scene. :D

Guest CaLvIn_n_HoBbEs

o god...i'm rooting for ki bum eun bi couple! :D

that han kyung girl...i do like her but i dunno....she juss doesn't click with kim ki bum (he's so hottt)

just finished watching EP 47 live...Kibum crashes, injuring himself after seeing Eunbi & Hyungmin together...Kibum is dying of starvation since Euichul has to be precise in measuring; I don't think anyone wants to eat whatever Nochul makes; and Heechul, he prepared all these liquid drips. Eunbi comes to the rescue, only to have Hyungkyung and Euichul catch her spoon-feeding Kibum. and MAJOR development b/w Minki & Bora!! Somehow the 2 got drunk and the next morning Bora comes over wearing a mask to cover these pen mustache marks on her, while Minki has a scarf wrapped around him and red lipstick all over his lips and Bora's earring on his ear...the 2 try to figure out how it all happened and go on journey to remember the events that happened the previous night as I think Bora was trying to look for the other earring. It was so sweet of Minki that though he had to go somewhere he was willing to stay and keep looking...of course Bora overheard and I think lied so that he would go on his way because what he had to do was important, and then late that night as he returned he caught her still looking for the earring in the park, so he grabbed the flashlight and went looking and found it. These two are the type that would likely to never admit to the other that each like the other first, and would likely constantly bicker, but they do definitely care/think of/about the other.

And oh....do I feel heartbreak for Hyungmin in tomorrow's ep?

partial subs for NN6 Rainbow Romance Episode 44

partial subs NN6 episode 44 megaupload

partial subs NN6 episode 44 YSI

* i took the translation from PURPLETIGER86.. these subs are only EUNBI and KI BUM and HAN GYUNG parts.. this is the first time that i created a subtitle! so please bear with me... many thanks to PURPLETIGER86 for granting my request to use his/her translations... thanks again!!! ^_^v

*currently working on episode 45 (with only the translations available..) ^_^v

here's the partial subs for NN6 Rainbow Romance Episode 45.. thanks again to PURPLETIGER86 for the translations.. these are the parts of HK and KB, HM and EB (the ones translated by purpletiger86)... Happy Holidays!!! ^_^v

partial subs NN6 episode 45 megaupload

partial subs NN6 episode 45 YSI

here is the subs for episode 46.. i just converted the translations of purpletiger86 into subs... so many thanks again to purpletiger86!!! ^_^v

SUBS for Rainbow Romance Ep 46 YSI

SUBS for Rainbow Romance Ep 46 MEGAUPLOAD

-edit-

oooh!!! Happy Birthday to purpletiger86(saw it in the "today's birhtday" ) !!! 19 years old now!!!!!! saeng il chuk ha hamnida.. (hope i got that right!!) ^_^v

Guest amydien

kyaaaaaaah....I cant wait to see ep 47 now!

Thanks for the spoilers creidesca! Yes, I cant control myself now....I read every single line from your spoiler....haha :lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY purpletiger86!!!!! :lol:

just finished watching EP 47 live...Kibum crashes, injuring himself after seeing Eunbi & Hyungmin together...Kibum is dying of starvation since Euichul has to be precise in measuring; I don't think anyone wants to eat whatever Nochul makes; and Heechul, he prepared all these liquid drips. Eunbi comes to the rescue, only to have Hyungkyung and Euichul catch her spoon-feeding Kibum. and MAJOR development b/w Minki & Bora!! Somehow the 2 got drunk and the next morning Bora comes over wearing a mask to cover these pen mustache marks on her, while Minki has a scarf wrapped around him and red lipstick all over his lips and Bora's earring on his ear...the 2 try to figure out how it all happened and go on journey to remember the events that happened the previous night as I think Bora was trying to look for the other earring. It was so sweet of Minki that though he had to go somewhere he was willing to stay and keep looking...of course Bora overheard and I think lied so that he would go on his way because what he had to do was important, and then late that night as he returned he caught her still looking for the earring in the park, so he grabbed the flashlight and went looking and found it. These two are the type that would likely to never admit to the other that each like the other first, and would likely constantly bicker, but they do definitely care/think of/about the other.

And oh....do I feel heartbreak for Hyungmin in tomorrow's ep?

Kibum crashes!! i cant wait now after seeing your spoilers..hahaha..

wow, thanks for the spoilers, creidesca! :D sounds like a really good eppy to watch. btw, hope you get gold soon. you've been working hard. ^_^

sandy, saengil chukha hae! :lol: thanks for taking the time to translate for us. really appreciate it. <333

anyway, as i mentioned yesterday, yelin introduced me to filefront, so i'm testing things out... this is the link to yesterday's episode, which will stay permanent as far as i know. :)

Nonstop 6 Rainbow Romance Ep. 46.wmv [57.5MB]

http://files.filefront.com/Nonstop_6_Rainb...;/fileinfo.html

Guest amydien

While waiting for today's episode...I have a question & maybe a favour to ask...

Does anybody know the title of the song Sang Mi(from Ex) sang in episode 15 at the end?

The beginning of the song starts with "Annyeong Haseyo".....I want to know the title..pls!

And seems like no one in the lyrics section answers my question so, can you guys pm me the lyrics if you have it? Thank youuuu soooo much in advance! :D

Does anybody know the title of the song Sang Mi(from Ex) sang in episode 15 at the end?

The beginning of the song starts with "Annyeong Haseyo".....I want to know the title..pls!

the song, you can find on the MBC 2005 Camp Song Festival CD, sung by Ex...so check out the tracklisting of the album at Yesasia

edit:

It's the last song on the album: 잘 부탁드립니다

I had previously uploaded it on YSI when Ex made their first appearance on Rainbow Romance...fell in love w/ the song when I saw Ex's performance on MBC's 2005 Camp Song Festival

Guest amydien

the song, you can find on the MBC 2005 Camp Song Festival CD, sung by Ex...so check out the tracklisting of the album at Yesasia

edit:

It's the last song on the album: 잘 부탁드립니다

I had previously uploaded it on YSI when Ex made their first appearance on Rainbow Romance

Thanks for this info! I think I can find the lyrics now that I know the title! :lol:

Archived