• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest makemyday

i REALLY love kang eunbi's hair in the newest episode

the poofy thing at top.

she looks cute.

aww man. hopefully she doesnt get rejected even though she will haha.

and i'm honestly wondering..

but how does kim ki bum do all those shows?

he's in bahn-ol-lim2, rainbow romance.. and he was in the first episode of marry a millionaire..

the only day that we dont see him on shows is on saturdays.

geez. hardworker.

Guest MissxJane

new viewerrr~ thanks for ysi link! ahhh luv this sitcomm! ki bum is sooo cute!

oh yeahh and can someone post a picture of hwang bora? i havent really gotten far on the episodes so i have no idea who yall are hatin on~ haha just curious on how she looks like =)

[MBC] Rainbow Romance EP 36 High+Low Quality

a3rl.jpg

b3kp.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Please help out my CB all you can, my inspection is coming tomorrow!

If I don't make it this month, there's always next, but let's make it easier next month by increasing my

points as much as possible, so we don't have to work extra hard in the upcoming 4 weeks.

All I need is 200 more points you guys...I know we can do it!

Guest oOheejungOo

[MBC] Rainbow Romance EP 36 High+Low Quality

a3rl.jpg

b3kp.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Please help out my CB all you can, my inspection is coming tomorrow!

If I don't make it this month, there's always next, but let's make it easier next month by increasing my

points as much as possible, so we don't have to work extra hard in the upcoming 4 weeks.

All I need is 200 more points you guys...I know we can do it!

thanks~! :D

Guest amydien

Just finished watching today's episode.

OMG did Eun Bi just told Ki Bum that she likes him? I only understood a couple of words, but Im sensing she did. I cant wait to see tomorrow's ep!! Im loving Rainbow Romance more and more!! :lol:

Guest MissxJane

omg! just saw the recent episodeee! i cant believe eun bi told ki bumm! yayyyy! i hope he accepts her and begins to like her sooner or laterrrr~ i dont like the hyun kyung girlll... ahhh cant wait for the next episode!! :)

Guest frOsty_pAnda

hey u guys! do any of u have all the episodes starting from the first 'til now? that's not on clubbox? i don't understand how to use clubbox. T-T n i really wanna watch it.

Guest banana_milk

yay! thanks so much for the YSI upload! Poo, i can't believe i read the spoilers. Oh well. Poor Eunbi!

Who here doesn't like Hyunkyoung? *raises hands* Heehee, i sound like such an immature fan-girl, but i don't like her. She has no character or personality.

Archived