[sitcom 2005] Nonstop 6 - Rainbow Romance 레인보우 로망스

Guest jew-lee

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was sad... wat did ki bum say to the girl in the end and whats the problem with min ki in the poster?? why is it that his hands was not featured?? it was funny though.. the taekwondo thing.. and how they spoof the commercial of HA JI WON and JO IN SUNG.. instead of pearls, they use ORANGES!!! hahaha!!! ^_^v

so eunkyung will definetely leave??

T____T she's good in rainbow romance but if she didn't like her role

then nothing can make her stay~

thank you *stars* and sarangie for ysi~~^^v

ooo more member in rainbow romance~

she was probably offered another role somewhere else.

KTH/IVY <3

Guest pinklegirl007

^ She said that she felt that her real life personality was too different from her character in NN6. The role was too different that she even felt uncomfortable doing some of the scenes. When asked what scenes she felt were uncomfortable for her to act out, she said the scene were she picks her nose?? I don't remember that so I guess didn't see that episode. But I personally liked her character, how she was the happy but stupid type of person and tough!! I thought she was funny.

^ She said that she felt that her real life personality was too different from her character in NN6. The role was too different that she even felt uncomfortable doing some of the scenes. When asked what scenes she felt were uncomfortable for her to act out, she said the scene were she picks her nose?? I don't remember that so I guess didn't see that episode. But I personally liked her character, how she was the happy but stupid type of person and tough!! I thought she was funny.

her character was funny. An aspiring actress should challange herself.

KTH/IVY <3

Guest pinklegirl007

^ agree...... but I guess she wanted to be taken as a more serious actress. She didn't want people to think she was a comedian.

What was KiBum telling Eunbi's friend at the end of the episode?

I feel sorry for her, but I guess you need twists to make the storyline more intersting =D.

Oh, and KiBum looked really good in black in the scene where Eunbi was imagining them (her friend & KiBum) dancing!

Guest pinklegirl007

What was KiBum telling Eunbi's friend at the end of the episode?

I feel sorry for her, but I guess you need twists to make the storyline more intersting =D.

Oh, and KiBum looked really good in black in the scene where Eunbi was imagining them (her friend & KiBum) dancing!

Kibum said to Eunbi's friend, "I know your "orange girl" and I want us to be more than friends".. Eun Bi's friend says "she doesn't know what he's talking about and that she is not "orange girl". Eun Bi is just about to run over to them and say that she's "orange girl". However Ki Bum says to the friend, "I don't care, if your not "orange girl", becuase I really like you, and your the first girl that I've ever had these strong feelings for". Then Eun Bi is shocked and falls to the floor. :(

I feel bad for her... but I know Eun Bi and Ki Bum are going to end up together, so I'm patiently waiting. They better end up together!!

Guest Melanie Haeli

woa..thanx for epd 35 ysi link...i'm sad for Eunbi dat Kibum like her fren instead..but i stil hope Eunbi&Kibum wil end up togther..hehe...

Guest amydien

Kibum said to Eunbi's friend, "I know your "orange girl" and I want us to be more than friends".. Eun Bi's friend says "she doesn't know what he's talking about and that she is not "orange girl". Eun Bi is just about to run over to them and say that she's "orange girl". However Ki Bum says to the friend, "I don't care, if your not "orange girl", becuase I really like you, and your the first girl that I've ever had these strong feelings for". Then Eun Bi is shocked and falls to the floor. :(

I feel bad for her... but I know Eun Bi and Ki Bum are going to end up together, so I'm patiently waiting. They better end up together!!

^awww...I feel bad for Eun Bi....but I must say it's an interesting twist.... :)

Ohhs, thank you for explaining it ;D.

Dude, he should just forget Eunbi's friend and go find his orange girl.

pinklegirl007: thanks for explaining that. i think ki bum's being honest though. cuz hyun kyung IS the first girl he liked, but min ki ended up going with her instead if you guys remembered that episode when min ki said he was such a pro at playing tennis and kinda twisted the story around. i'm sure ki bum will be with eun bi eventually. guess we'll have to wait. :D

pinklegirl007: thanks for explaining that. i think ki bum's being honest though. cuz hyun kyung IS the first girl he liked, but min ki ended up going with her instead if you guys remembered that episode when min ki said he was such a pro at playing tennis and kinda twisted the story around. i'm sure ki bum will be with eun bi eventually. guess we'll have to wait. :D

huh? i think you're confusing yourself. the girl that kibum used to like with that whole tennis competition episode is not the same girl as the one from the "orange girl" situation. well, even if it's the same person, she's a different character with a different name at least. The girl right now is Eun Bi's friend.

Guest amydien

yeah, I was confused too at first. I thought she was the same girl whom Ki Bum & Min Ki liked but then she acted quite different from before. I didnt notice the name though. I didnt pay that much attention. I was so focused on Ki Bum & Eun Bi... :lol:

Guest -crazzzie-

Kibum said to Eunbi's friend, "I know your "orange girl" and I want us to be more than friends".. Eun Bi's friend says "she doesn't know what he's talking about and that she is not "orange girl". Eun Bi is just about to run over to them and say that she's "orange girl". However Ki Bum says to the friend, "I don't care, if your not "orange girl", becuase I really like you, and your the first girl that I've ever had these strong feelings for". Then Eun Bi is shocked and falls to the floor. sad.gif

ahhh I get it now! >.< still sad...

but I dont get it now...wasnt his main purpose to find Orange Girl and go out with her and so on and so on......has he just given up on orange girl and moved on to the next girl????

Eun Bi's friend kinda looks like that girl from Ki Bum and Min Gi's flashback...are they the same person???...

Archived