[Drama 2009 Movie 2010] IRIS 아이리스

rubie

Well, no matter how unrealistic IRIS is.. it is fiction after all .. let's hope it doesn't turn into a soapy melo-fairytale ending (maybe it will if ratings the only reason prevails). A good ending is getting all the loopholes closed and lingering questions answered, a shock factor would be good too. For me, someone will die... Vick for one.. Maybe it's HJ .. maybe it's KSH.. and also SW.

If HJ dies.. getting the answers he's hoping for.. is a good enough ending for me. IRIS (in the plot) isn't going to go down easily.. one person dies.. they'll just choose another person (to be abandoned later) and go through the same nightmare again.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess everyone has different view on their fave ending. As much as I would want a good ending, I can't see it for Iris. But on the other hand, if All In can have good ending, sometimes I wonder why can't Iris be?

The most important thing is there needs to be explanation on all the events that have been happening and a proper closure since Iris 2 there's completely new storyline

Guest infifinity

i completely agree!!! i love Sun Hwa!!! :)

I love Sun Hwa too lol it's weird cuz I'm a Kim Tae Hee's fan and I watched this show because of her but I grew to like Sun Hwa maybe because her character is more interesting or maybe her acting is better. :o She's so loyal to Hyun Jun and they make such a great team together. I sort of wish they would end up together too but it doesn't seem possible.

Guest creaturedreams

^just a heads up it's recommended not to talk about who the better female actor is etc; it has caused several disputes in the past. ^^

can't wait for episode 19 woo! :D

^^ hehe lol I think its okay to say which female character to like... but its not okay to say who acts better than who :P Yeah I hope disputes like last time would not happen again.. I mean this is the final week hehehe no chance of disputes happening again

Guest femmefataleartemis

^just a heads up it's recommended not to talk about who the better female actor is etc; it has caused several disputes in the past. ^^

can't wait for episode 19 woo! :D

:) Don't worry, I just meant the character :) I love that she's so loyal, even though she knows that that's no way they can be together. I do have the same wish as above, I sorta wish they would end up together... :) I can't wait either!!! The suspense is killing me!

Maybe I expected a bit too much from episode 19 :huh:

Why didn't HJ arrest Vick after beating him up real bad.. just leave him to bleed to death? Now he'll be back in ep 20 to kill the President.. not too sure about this. And seriously.. didn't he realize that he was being followed when he made that U-turn? VICK died, he was shot by HJ. Sorry.. my streaming was bad.

And how it's so easy for HJ to infiltrate the mansion of the armed mercenery men all by himself.. like.. huh..

I think this is the key to it all -- MAJOR confession by Baek San totally wrecks HJ real bad.. what did he say.. S-O-S! joynara! SW is now upgraded, met someone at a church(?) for his orders after BS arrested by NSS.

Also another confession by CSH -- seems teary & genuine with HJ comforting and believing her ?

Cliffhanger - the hostage scene at 9th Avenue mall, SWAT team blown up by IRIS led by SW. Close-up on SW and HJ.

Ep 20 preview: this is just my observation -- might be totally wrong. While it seems like things are ok between HJ-CSH.. danger still lurks and CSH still has some questionable action (the forensic doc might have stumbled something about her or not). Mainly in the preview will be the shootout in the hostage scene and face-to-face (again) between SW and HJ. I think the mercenery team will be eliminated in the shootout. Then there's the President's speech / event or something. That would could be the finale.. something that goes out with a bang...

Edit: someone mentioned with pics it might be CSH assassinating the President. :o I couldn't see clearly in the preview --

Honestly ]HJ should just kill off Vick but he might be needed for eppy 20. I wonder whether they can wrap up all the questions in next eppy.. Hmmm

Guest desert_rain

i am going to be so pissed if khj dies at the end. it just kills the whole purpose of him trying to keep alive this whole time. khj is a fighter and he shouldn't have to die by the hands of iris. even if khj does not end with csh i am fine. i just want him alive at the end.

all of a sudden.... i lost all the interests in watching the last episode!!! honestly.... i am so disappointed...... i don't even understand what the purpose is to have 19th & 20th episodes. IRIS should end @ ep.18~

Archived