[OFFICIAL] The Choi Siwon (최시원) Thread

Guest juju<3.

Guest marialolly

Yeah!!! How come Siwon only has 8 pages on his pic thread?! This is absurd! The other SJ guys already have 100+ pages and Siwon, the most handsome in Sj only have 8... :(

Thanks for the pics. :PRyeoWook has 14 page, and it's sad too! :(

Btw.. i'm curious what's his dream girls. xD (Sorry! I'm getting to like him! But i still love Wookie when i see him!)

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T_T

sometimes i'm wondering if this guy's for real..

what a nice body *_*

LoL looks like someone's worried there xD

hmm what a pity we couldn't fully see Siwon's chocolate :P

hey he looks like he got a lil bit of moustache here hahaha

Yeah!!! How come Siwon only has 8 pages on his pic thread?! This is absurd! The other SJ guys already have 100+ pages and Siwon, the most handsome in Sj only have 8... :(

Yeah... he's gorgeus in any way..... :D

perhaps Siwon's soompi fans are lazy or just slefish and don't want to share their idol with any more fans XD LoL

Qi Luo you're killing me suddenly coming with tons of pictures o.O xD

Thanks for the pics. :PRyeoWook has 14 page, and it's sad too! :(

Btw.. i'm curious what's his dream girls. xD (Sorry! I'm getting to like him! But i still love Wookie when i see him!)

lolz welcome to the Siwon fanbase thread xD

from what i remember he doesn't have any physical requirement

as long as the girl has a good heart

but when you get to watch super summer i think he said more stuff there.. :lol:

Siwon in Black

2004160583742043416rsbzrs6.jpg

This photoshot is not very recent and not all pics are from the same photoshot.

ec7ac214001836.gifea997614001839.gif 3c0cf814001840.gif be3e3214001841.gif dd521014001842.gif 4b4aa414001843.gif aa460414001844.gif 29bb2614001845.gif 4f57be14001846.gif a7153914001847.gif cec27114001848.gif 73253f14001849.gif 707e1614001850.gif

free image host

-------------------------

I'm sure after you see interviews and 'learn'/'know' more about Siwon you'll end liking him even more! :D

Siwon's Ideal Girl:

According to his interviews:

- Christian (<-mentioned this in all interviews)

- Good to her parents and to his parents (<-mentioned this in several interviews)

- Kind, with good Heart and uderstanding (<-mentioned this in all interviews)

- Clear eyes (<-mentioned this on '3 Color Women Show')

- Tall (<-mentioned this on 'Super Summer')

+

Check his drawings of his ideal girl here -> LINK

+

from what i remember he doesn't have any physical requirement

as long as the girl has a good heart

but when you get to watch super summer i think he said more stuff there..

I think the only physical requirement I ever heard him saying was that the girl needed to be tall because he is tall too.

Awww... I'm so short! :tears:

I find it funny when Siwon is asked about his ideal girl because he always answer this very serious as if he was talking about his ideal wife. LoL.

From all the points he mentions, the one he seems more picky about is the 'have to be christian'.

I remember one interview he gave for a thai channel that he said he wanted the girl to be christian because this way when he couldn't go to the church, she could go to the church and pray for him and his family. ehehehe

sometimes i'm wondering if this guy's for real..

what a nice body *_*

ehehehe his body is very nice!!! *_*

But don't you think he looks a bit more thin than before? Maybe it's because all the schedules he had before the SM Town concert.

perhaps Siwon's soompi fans are lazy or just slefish and don't want to share their idol with any more fans XD LoL

Yeah maybe the two things are right. I wish he recieved more love from Soompi members. :P

Qi Luo you're killing me suddenly coming with tons of pictures o.O xD

LoL... I'm already almost dead when I post this pic after seeying such a beautiful man! eheheh :D

I think the only physical requirement I ever heard him saying was that the girl needed to be tall because he is tall too.

Awww... I'm so short! :tears:

yeah i wasn't sure about it, if it was Donghae who said that or him

i'm short too TT_TT

From all the points he mentions, the one he seems more picky about is the 'have to be christian'.

I remember one interview he gave for a thai channel that he said he wanted the girl to be christian because this way when he couldn't go to the church, she could go to the church and pray for him and his family. ehehehe

i wonder to what extent being christian is important to him

because there is Christian protestant and Christian catholic,

since he's protestant does he exclude catholic or not?

both are about christianity anyway and both go to church :/

people should ask him that on interviews LoL

ehehehe his body is very nice!!! *_*

But don't you think he looks a bit more thin than before? Maybe it's because all the schedules he had before the SM Town concert.

dunno.. he's always been that way.. except when debut :/

LoL... I'm already almost dead when I post this pic after seeying such a beautiful man! eheheh :D

this may sound silly but..

my heart flutters each time i see a video or picture of him >.<

wonder how it would be like if i see him in person.. O.O

He is one of a hell of a handsome guy. He is so godly handsome and he knows it. As SJ been saying Siwon has the global face and since SJ is global then he is the representative of the group. He can be hot on one time then on another, he can get all cutesy and dorky. He is the typical type of a boyfriend. Handsome, rich, hot, tall, gentlemen among others.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Qi Luo

SIWON @ THAI YAMAHA EVENT 2008

These pics are kinda recent

dscf1482ru0.jpg

What a beautiful profile Mr. Choi!

d0dfc615317886.gif b5438915317889.gif 8f021415317892.gif 9a0eb815317895.gif e620f315317899.gif a7be7a15317902.gif be2b9315317903.gif d7fdfb15317905.gif ff197315317908.gif ca5d2615317910.gif 0c2e6615317912.gif c3a9f315317915.gif eb2e9615317917.gif 9698ed15317919.gif 163e3b15317923.gif d484ad15317925.gif 5bd2d815317926.gif 29d56015317927.gif f6751b15317928.gif free image host

Credits: SJ-M official soompi thread + as tagged + ???

(I'm really sorry I don't remember who took the pics, if you know who it was please let me know so that I can credit properly!)

-------------------------------------

SIWON & LEE YEON HEE - Old Photoshoot

Am I having a deja-vu? I think I've posted these pics before...

dljb4.jpg

They look cute together!^^

98a36c15319183.gif d63b7915319185.gif ed7f6715319186.gif 56600715319187.gif 91ef3c15319189.gif 3176bf15320105.gif

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com

Credits: Google

RANDOM PICS

siwonij9.jpg

Sending love

117007833914460800md2dn8.jpg

1520041932158383jlfwjuruc9.jpg

Looking handsome as always (does anyone have more pics from the photoshot above?)

7b17a0a4250e70fullsz4.jpg

Being interviewed?

sj026yo0nu8.jpg

On loveletter

Credits: Google

i wonder to what extent being christian is important to him

because there is Christian protestant and Christian catholic,

since he's protestant does he exclude catholic or not?

both are about christianity anyway and both go to church :/

people should ask him that on interviews LoL

Good question...

Catholics and Protestants both go to church and both pray for Jesus and God. But catholics believe and pray for saints too. Protestants don't agree with praying for saints and they don't like/or agree with the whole worship to saints.

I think when Siwon means christian he means protestant christian, but I have no idea if he wouldn't mind if the girl was christian catholic... maybe if there was no protestant christian lady for him, he would rather chose a christian catholic lady than a jew or buddist lady.

this may sound silly but..

my heart flutters each time i see a video or picture of him >.<

wonder how it would be like if i see him in person.. O.O

Everyone says that he's so much better looking live! :D

He is one of a hell of a handsome guy. He is so godly handsome and he knows it. As SJ been saying Siwon has the global face and since SJ is global then he is the representative of the group. He can be hot on one time then on another, he can get all cutesy and dorky. He is the typical type of a boyfriend. Handsome, rich, hot, tall, gentlemen among others.

That's true! He really has a global face and his looks can be adapted/changed to different styles and he still looks great and appealing to all ages, genders and etc.

He has a type of look that

- older women think it's charming and handsome

- young girls think is cute and handsome

- older and young boys and men think is handsome and cool.

Besides that he has the type of beauty (kinda like Takeshi Kaneshiro's) that is also appealing for western people. Because western people think asians with manly look are handsome, not many western (except for the fans of asian entertainment) think that feminine pretty boy look (that is so popular in Asian countries) is appealing.

Guest gem2461

So, the sudden disapperance of my siggie made me a very mean poster. Oh well...

Anyways, here are my siggies...

RIP to all of them...

They're not that great since I'm not a photoshoppe junkie but still<3

My first siggie was a written one. It says, "I Will Direct Siwon In Blockbuster Movies"

- That's my dream job and dream actor into one.

My second one is this...

ONLY_1.jpg

- Hahaha! I was really hated because of this one.

siwoninbohol1.jpg

siwoninbohol222.jpg

- Here are my siggie wishing Siwon would visit our lovely province in our lovely country <3.

new-sigggie.jpg

-Here's my siggie combining Siwon and my favorite show<3

NEW-SIGGIE.jpg

-Combining Siwon and our favorite drink<3

NEWSOOMPISIG.jpg

- COmbining Siwon and most favorite (reality) show<3

SOOMPISUCKSSOMETIMES.jpgSIWONROCKSALWAYS.jpg

-Combining some Siwon ownage and Soompi suckage<3

This siggie was the reason of my siggie warning...

---------

Oh well...

This is my new favorite thread of all time *spazzes*

Siwon is my one love. <3 Thanks so much to everyone contributing!! I sadly don't think I have any Siwon pics that haven't already been posted up. u_u;;

Guest cHiKaRu

SIWON @ THAI YAMAHA EVENT 2008

These pics are kinda recent

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e620f315317899

ok some people might think i'm a pervert once i'll say this

but believe me or not

my eyes initially wondered at those guys pants and noticed that Siwon's and Donghae'

were the fitting type and that Siwon has thin and long legs

but my eyes went a bit higher and notice that Siwon's... *ehem*... looks kinda big

now i automaticly look down there to see if that was just an illusion of light or not XD

*runaway*

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3568/11...60800md2dn8.jpg

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6234/15...3jlfwjuruc9.jpg

Looking handsome as always (does anyone have more pics from the photoshot above?)

i just have a gif of that but i forgot where it comes from =S

2014xi0.gif

and other old siwon gif i have on this laptop

256.gif540.gifBDC3BFF6B4CF-rhswn70.gif

Good question...

[...]I think when Siwon means christian he means protestant christian, but I have no idea if he wouldn't mind if the girl was christian catholic... maybe if there was no protestant christian lady for him, he would rather chose a christian catholic lady than a jew or buddist lady.

yeah when people say Christian it usually means christian protestant

LoL who knows xP

anyway all religions are praying one God

but only protestants and catholics believe in God and Jesus

Everyone says that he's so much better looking live! :D

Then i might go crazy and have a heart attack once i see him xD

Guest valley girl

his latest hair is weird.. i like a lot. but i am kind boring with his Suju project i want him into drama or movie..

anyway visit his thread in Kdrama& movie

• 3 weeks later...

Siwon always tries to convince SJ members to be faithful. He wants to convert them to belive in God. Well, except for Yesung coz he's already a Catholic, the only one in SJ. He especially loves to convince Heenim to not be a aetheist. :lol: And sometimes also Kangin. I love how Siwon puts God first before everything.

Guest Chakura

Siwon! awww it so hard to find piccies of him cause he aint the top popular ones in SJ (please dont kill me for saying that) He so cute! lol love his hand motions..plus he is such a gentlemen as well. Much love Siwon!

• 2 weeks later...

So, the sudden disapperance of my siggie made me a very mean poster. Oh well...

Anyways, here are my siggies...

RIP to all of them...

Your sigs are all so funny! thanks for posting! :)

yeah when people say Christian it usually means christian protestant

LoL who knows xP

anyway all religions are praying one God

but only protestants and catholics believe in God and Jesus

I hope he takes this in consideration! :P

Siwon! awww it so hard to find piccies of him cause he aint the top popular ones in SJ (please dont kill me for saying that) He so cute! lol love his hand motions..plus he is such a gentlemen as well. Much love Siwon!

YEah... it seems like some other members are more popular than him... :/ So normally there are less stuff, pics, videos about him than other members,

but nevermind...

he's my fav on Super Junior... :D

recent pics...

Super Show - China:

73081450377e181d02bae56ri5.jpg

^ Siwon is always handsome, but I don't like this haircut a lot. :/ I think he looks better with longer hair.

601b646881c23adb45060b4mr7.jpg

^His famous abs... Oh! Siwon... You look sooooooooooooo fine! :D

Guest donghae_chounsa

thanks for SS picture.... siwon more skiny, isn't?....

poor him... ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ his hyung pranked him in SuShow(but i like when donghae, heechul pranked him.. he looks so sexy)... but I think they are very enjoy with Sushow in shanghai... they look like play than concert... but maybe the reason is they want to enjoy their concert after long time they didn't performance together on same stage...

siwon.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

It's the first time I see that pic! Siwon looks beautiful! Unfortunelly I don't have a larger version of it.

Here's one of my fav pics of Siwon:

siwonmibmt4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived