Guest juju<3.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ania+ania

REQUEST:

i'm looking desperatly for siwon pic from this photoshoot...

i need it for a party...

could anyone post it please?? Thankyou!

14vh5px.jpg

ELF currently on a voting craze for SUPER JUNIOR as number 1 artist under YAHOO Korea, pls click unto the printer under the SUJU picture under this site, JYJ is beating them... Also play 3 SUJU videos on a playlist over 2 mins long on YOU Tube under the SMENT account, no refreshing... here's the Yahoo voting site, click on every 10 secs to vote:

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/script/?ac=view&cd=314

thank you... SUJU & ELF fighting

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello guys!..can anyone help me?..i'm looking for an english sub video of Siwon's guesting in WinWin before..he guested together with Taecyeon (2PM) and Yonghwa (CNBLUE)..can someone share a downlink link with me?..i'll appreciate it very much :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest meocon1527

OMG...i'm in love with Siwon deeply. How can soneone perfect like him is in this world. THank God for bring him to this world...heheheh

I want to watch all the shows that Siwon appeared? Does anyone know where can i find summary of Siwon's shows?

Thank you!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jahlove

daayyuuummm!!!...

jeongmal sarange siwon oppa..* ^^ *...

(hope that was right!, still have alot of learning of the Korean language..lol!)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived