[drama 2002] Dae Mang 대망

Guest wils

Guest cholo

finally i found this thread... :P

im here wils, and TY for creating this thread..

im starting to D/L the links provided by you guys..

Thanks heaps!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

A thread for DaeMang! Wils, thanks for starting it & sharing info/thoughts.

Wave to *Shirley*. You like this drama? I haven't seen this yet.

I'm looking forward to read your summaries. Thanks in advance. :)

i thought Son Ye jin did a good role as Dong Hee lol if you speak of an actress first role to be disguised as a male i thnk Dong Hee can be classified as a pioneer in those days .

Will a SYJ fan be disappointed in DaeMang?

Guest malia

Malia, you have a new avatar! Cute puppy!!! Jo Hyun Jae is cute with that camouflage hat and Jang Hyuk looks more manly here. I think JH lost some weight during or after filming the drama 'Succes story of bright girl', which boosted his chiseled features. ;)

Thank you, Shirley! Finally I've got a fine quality MV. ;):P

wils..yeah that puppy is java..and he sure is full of caffeine..he was named appropriately. yes, jh's face has gotten more chiseled since daemang and ssbg...he still had the fullness of "baby fat" in those dramas..hehe :P

by the way, i love your banner...you have every stage of hyuk ssi's varying looks in one place. you chose some awesome photos to use. gosh, never ever get tired of looking at him. jo hyun jae is also a good looking man with deep acting abilities and the army will probably make awesome changes in him just like it did to jang hyuk. i don't know what they did but WOW...he came out matured, focused in climbing to greater heights in his level of talent, not to mention his chiseled, raw appearance and eyes filled with strength, passion and SOUL!! jang hyuk ssi, FIGHTING...we are enjoying his older drama daemang and look forward to his new drama with great anticipation and excitement. oh, wils, i was wondering are you going to be adding more episodes to the megaupload site so that we can download them or are you planning on just putting them on youtube. :)

thank you to you and shirley for all the work :)

yes, thank you shirley for the download...thank you for sharing, you are very kind.

Welcome to the thread, cholo, thienly, and kdramafanusa!!!!!

cholo, yeah, you made it! Enjoy this awesome drama!!!!

thienly, that's true it's a pity. Just keep fingers crossed for the DVD release with eng-subs.

kdramafanusa, Son Ye Jin was awesome and brilliant in DaeMang! I am sure SYJ fans would be proud of her acting in Dae Mang. This is definitely a must-see to SYJ fans!!!! One of my favorite scenes with SYJ in Dae Mang is....

When Jae Young (Jang Hyuk) told her, "I might do something if you were not a woman," she, perflexed, responded, "did you say if I were not a woman?" Jae young responded, "who would think you were a man?". Then she looked so disappointed at the fact the disguise failed.

She was so adorable in the scene. hehe...

malia, how cute his name is. full of caffeine? does it mean he helps to wake you up? :w00t::P

Yes, military service does good to our men!

I will upload more episodes sooner. Thanks Malia for reminding me of that! Please check back tomorrow. Probably i will upload at least one ep to the megaupload site. ;)

Oh another of Jang Hyuk's drama.... oh how I love him... hopefully there will be english sub soon... Thankyou so much for starting the thread and sharing this wonderful drama with us. Thanks again^^

Oh another of Jang Hyuk's drama.... oh how I love him... hopefully there will be english sub soon... Thankyou so much for starting the thread and sharing this wonderful drama with us. Thanks again^^

Hey, welcome to the thread. Hope you can drop by sometimes to post pics, comments, and anything else.

I uploaded Ep 14 to the megaupload.

Ep 14 (700mb):

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJW2DB7F

part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8IN1WL2

Enjoy the episode! ;):P

Guest malia

I uploaded Ep 14 to the megaupload.

Ep 14 (700mb):

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJW2DB7F

part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8IN1WL2

Enjoy the episode! ;):P

wils..you are my hero ;) !!! thank you so much for taking the time to upload so that we all can watch this awesome drama anytime! i am totally enjoying it, never get tired of it! thank you, sometimes he is also java bear..heehee and oh yeah...java will wake anybody up, :wacko: he is a whirlwind but just adorable, just like our jang hyuk ssi!!! thanks again wils!

wils..you are my hero ;) !!! thank you so much for taking the time to upload so that we all can watch this awesome drama anytime! i am totally enjoying it, never get tired of it! thank you, sometimes he is also java bear..heehee and oh yeah...java will wake anybody up, :wacko: he is a whirlwind but just adorable, just like our jang hyuk ssi!!! thanks again wils!

Malia, you are always wecome!!! Your feedback always cheers me up....hehehe~~!!!!! :):P

So, here is one more episode coming.

Ep 15:

part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NGYAKK1I

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FI6VVK87

Guest hjkomo

Ah, thank you wils!

Why did SYJ have to leave in the middle of Daemang? Was she filming something else? Was it unplanned, so they had to change the script?

Thanks for the share! I have been trying to find this drama with no success until now! I'm a big fan of SYJ and JH and now I can finally watch this. Boy do they look so young in here especially SYJ.

Is there a chance that you may be uploading using a different host site? I have difficulty trying to download on Megaupload. Many thanks!

Welcome to the thread, babysunni, aznd26, and sakari~!!!

Thank you for screaming, babysunni~ Hope to see you around~ ;)

O-cha,....heheh~~ :blush: :P

hjkomo, I am not quite sure why she had to leave in the middle. The official excuse was a schedule conflict, as far as I remember, partly because of the drama extension (two more episodes).

aznd26, I am glad you found this thread. Yes, 6 years seem to make huge differences to all the casts. It's great we have a great drama in which we can look back their freshness anytime. :D Actually i am not familiar with the upload services available. I tried sendspace for uploading, then realized the files expire so soon. :crazy: Since Daemang is not the current drama, not many people are eager to d/l the episodes. If people continue to download, the files stay forever, theoretically (as you may already know). Under the same circumstances, files stay longer throught the Megaupload service. Anyway, my first uploading will continue through Megaupload, and if you recommend a better upload service i can give it a try for the re-up (if any). ;)

Sakari, thank you, thank you for the correction! So, you're already on Ep 15? Terrific! :lol:

Sakari, thank you, thank you for the correction! So, you're already on Ep 15? Terrific! :lol:

I'm not really on Ep 15; I'm just collecting the series so as to be ready if someone decides to subtitle it. And I do want to be ready - I've seen both Eyes of Dawn and Sandglass, and those are awesome dramas.

aznd26, I am glad you found this thread. Yes, 6 years seem to make huge differences to all the casts. It's great we have a great drama in which we can look back their freshness anytime. :D Actually i am not familiar with the upload services available. I tried sendspace for uploading, then realized the files expire so soon. :crazy: Since Daemang is not the current drama, not many people are eager to d/l the episodes. If people continue to download, the files stay forever, theoretically (as you may already know). Under the same circumstances, files stay longer throught the Megaupload service. Anyway, my first uploading will continue through Megaupload, and if you recommend a better upload service i can give it a try for the re-up (if any). ;)

You can upload using Sharebee. You only need to upload it once and it will generate multiple uploads on other hosts sites such as megaupload, badongo, and zshare.

Guest chatteraddict

Ah, thank you wils!

Why did SYJ have to leave in the middle of Daemang? Was she filming something else? Was it unplanned, so they had to change the script?

hey hjkomo, SYJ actually left the drama because she was contracted to film 'the Classic" at that time, and since she cant do both projects at the same time she had to leave (and mainly because the movie was a lead role for her). the Classic was actually first offered to Lee Yo Won who also stars in Daemang but because she was schedules to get married after the drama, the film was offered to SYJ.

Im just not sure if they had to changes to story because of that though...

Guest malia

shirley, thank you so much for this link..the mv is so good! do you by chance have a download link for just the song that is being played with the mv? i believe it is kang woo jin who is singing. i read somewhere that the title of this song is bi mang?? is that another word for dae-mang? thanks again for sharing the mv. will treasure this mv along with the episodes of dae-mang that wils is so graciously sharing. this drama to me is a classic and the music grabs at your heart. i would be so, so happy if i could have this song on my mp3 player! ;)

wils, our kind dae-mang expert, do you happen to have just the song? the song adds so much to the beauty of the mv that shirley shared with us. it makes it even more emotion filled...it's hauntingly beautiful and kang woo jin does a beautiful job singing it!!! it's hard for me to get the song out of my head...i can't carry a tune but i keep humming it..heehee :blush: OMGSH, it makes me want to reach into the monitor and hug that beautiful man, jang hyuk and never let go...he is perfection and so is this drama! btw, i like your new avatar..no matter the photo jh is just super hot!!!! oh, i almost forgot you asked the question on jh's thread, if you were the only one that thinks jh is adorable in speaking english...i think he is so cute in all he does, but then i am biased, :D it's awesome how he actually tried to complete the dotd premier interview speaking only in english....he is trying so hard..as i watched the interview, i could feel his desire, his need to express himself and communicate better in the spoken language of english. he'll get there...he is afterall our excellent Jang Hyuk ssi!!!

if anyone can share a link, i'd be so grateful! thank you all, especially shirley and wils for bringing so much joy by way of the drama, mv and the music..all things dae-mang and of course our awesome, beautiful man, jang hyuk ssi! KOMAPSUMNIDA!!! :)

o-cha, hi! i love your new banner..he is very cute..those photos makes me happy because he looks so happy! he has a birthday on friday!!! Saeng il chukahamnida..HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kim Jong Kook!!

azndgn26, I just checked that out and wow...it looks pretty amazing. It multiplies uploads! Since its max capacity of upload is 100 mb, i may try Sharebee for LQ re-up (if any). Thanks for the information.

chatteraddict, now I got to rememeber what the schedule conflict was about. I believe it was a right decision for her to focus on her role in the beatiful movie 'the Classic', though i missed Dong Hee a lot after her leaving the drama.

malia, dear friend, I also want to have that song too! Hope someone can share the song with us! Yes, it's hauntingly bittersweet and poignant, lingering in my ear for a while after listening to it. yay..keep hmming too. :P Thank you for loving my avatar. That "makes me want to reach into monitor" just as you said. haha... Never tired of looking at him. :blush: :sweatingbullets: Yes, I agree with you on the point you makes regarding his interview. I was quite impressed by his attitude towards speaking English. Atcually that reminds me of his movie "please teach me english" again. Moonsoo's ability of spoken english wasn't good enough to convey a message to his sister, but he fully conveys what he meant to say to her from his sincere heart. So words are not really the message, which is indeed something that comes from your sincere heart. He looks so comfy during the interview..I think that is also another message he sends us. ;)

Here is Ep 16:

part 1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HWJAHYY9

part 2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FL3Z36Y1

Archived