[variety] Song Battle 대결! 노래가 좋다

Guest silverwingz

Guest Diavle

Up in Youtube.

Episode 4 LQ: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BCM868BO

Episode 4 HQ: PART 1,PART 2

Dunno, I enjoyed the ep quite a bit. Two of my main choices made it to the finals so I was rooting all the way.

This female celeb kept trying to hit on one contestant but he kept dissing her, in the it turned out

his girlfriend was right there in the audience

lol. The look on the celeb's face was priceless.

There was something peculiar about this celeb. She was obviously of age but her demeanor and her voice (especially when she sang) resembled those of a youth.

holy moly! you've even done song title captures! makes it sooo much easier for me, Diavle. THANK YOU!! ;)

:P

Oops xDD

Considering how lazy I am...

I was just kidding

... so steal away!

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Guest silverwingz

080420 Good Song Battle - Ryan

thanks for the upload ^^

This female celeb kept trying to hit on one contestant but he kept dissing her, in the it turned out

his girlfriend was right there in the audience

lol. The look on the celeb's face was priceless.

There was something peculiar about this celeb. She was obviously of age but her demeanor and her voice (especially when she sang) resembled those of a youth.

thanks for the links.

lol.. sounds funny... how embarrassing!!!

you must be talking about Park Hye Kyung. she also appeared in one of the MVAD episodes. she's the one who sang lots of CF songs...

and yeah, her voice it so baby compared to her appearance! lol... even with the CFs she sang for, i could never picture her singing those songs.

Guest Diavle

Seems HY is getting criticism from some viewers because of the dress she wore in today's episode, complained its too short/revealing.

200804271503311118_1.jpg

Ha, I can see it now...

Female viewers: "Its too friggin short!"

Male viewers: "Its not friggin short enough!"

Diavle: "Praise Jesus!"

If you are a man and you complained then you are weird. Fact.

you must be talking about Park Hye Kyung. she also appeared in one of the MVAD episodes. she's the one who sang lots of CF songs...

and yeah, her voice it so baby compared to her appearance! lol... even with the CFs she sang for, i could never picture her singing those songs.

Ah, thanks for the info. Yeah, I remember her now, lots of age jokes thrown her way if I remember correctly (I hate it when they do this).

Guest silverwingz

^ lol.. do you mean low cut (too much cleavage) or short (too much leg)?

well i don't really see a problem with the the length of the dress... but there's quite a bit of cleavage showing... :ph34r:

and i do think that the dress could pass as something you could wear to bed... lol... but hey, why not flaunt what you have...?

at least it doesn't make her look trashy or anything... not to me anyways...

but meh! netizens complain about the smallest things! it gets annoying sometimes...

oh yeah.. i haven't commented on last week's episode yet! this thread as so dead i forgot about it!

i thought it was alright! not boring or anything... the one thing i remember is Kim Jong Min being in Uhm Jung Hwa's Festival MV~!!

Shinji just had to point it out to Hyun Young... hehe... it was a cute moment. and funny how Uhm Jung Hwa and Kim Jong Min looked in the MV... :sweatingbullets:

and i was totally rooting for the guy who got to the final too~! he was cool.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Song Battle (2008-04-27) [700.4MB]

Jung Min + Kyu Jong (SS501), Ga In (Brown Eyed Girls), Kim Chang Ryeol (DJ Doc), Shinji, Ha Dong Kyun, Doctor Fish, So Chan Hui

V haha no there are still a few/couple more guests but I haven't watch it yet xD lemme change my post after I took a peek later :) done! Those are the celebrities guests ^^ yayyyy! Jung Min <333 xD

Edit:

Haha posting while watching xD Songs (so far...that I know of):

Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes

Seo Taiji & Boys - Nan Arayo (난알아요)

BoA - No. 1

Bi - How To Avoid The Sun

Ivy - A-Ha

Hyun Young - Nuna's Dream (?)

Jewelry - One More Time

Uhm Jung Hwa - Da Ga Ra

Dj Doc - Winter Story

Lee Ki Chan - Cold (감기)

There's 1 contestant who resembles Seo In Young (Jewelry) .. sort of :P

Guest silverwingz

^ oh cool.. the guest list! only 3 guests...? oooh, i see... sorry!!

anyway, Kim Chang Ryul's back! :w00t:

yeah her dress is a lil revealing, considering this is hown in the morning and it's a family show....

that's true...

Guest silverwingz

Angelica: does that mean Bufferings weren't in this episode? :( omg, that means i need to alter the first post... again... :wacko:

Guest redevilica

^ Right Ann, no Bufferin in this episode. I thought they were part of the show's format. Apparently not.

They added the format again. From Round 2 to round 3, the remaining contestants (who hasn't clear the round yet) gets to sing a song of their choice, then the celebrities guests will give them 1-10 points. The contestant who gets the most points clear Round 2.

They've been changing the format/rules again and again... looks like you're gonna alter the 1st post every week Ann :sweatingbullets:

Guest Diavle

Just finished watching it, its prolly my fave ep thus far.

The format has certainly changed again, by quite a bit. Now in round 2 only one of the two finalists are decided, the next round (that Red described above) is used to determine the second contestant. Then the next round sees them both compete, this has again been changed. Both the contestants stand in a row along with a few celebs and sing the lines of one song turn by turn. How many mistakes the contestants make determine the finalist. The final round is the same.

The new changes allow for much heavier celeb participation, which is of course excellent. The show felt much more livelier.

Rofl at HY's Noona's Dream remix by those two guys.

Man, Ha Dong Kyun has a really good voice. He got a face full of HY's bossom at one point, which sort of made him forget the song lol.

Who was that guy in the audience with the balloon? He was hilarious.

Guest silverwingz

^ hey Diavle... the links wrong... you copied the one to delete the link instead of the download link...

does tht include the contestants too?

i won't be stating anything about the format of the show in the first post! lol...

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Diavle... will work on it now =)

i won't have time to watch the episode until the weekend tho... =(

plus, my internet connection has gone slow again... :fury:

-edit-

song list done ^^. thanks Diavle and Angelica!

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Diavle.

by the way... the guy with the balloon in the audience (Yang Sang Gook) is part of Doctor Fish. the other 2 guys were sitting on stage...

(that's about all that would load on YouTube of part 1 with my internet connection. i gave up on watching it after waiting so long...

lol... at least it was enough to answer your question! from the looks of it, Doctor Fish are hilarious!)

-edit-

Leeteuk and Shindong are gonna be in this week's episode. dunno about the other guests tho.

Guest redevilica

^ Oh wow, they are? GREAT :D Leeteuk is hilarious haha and him and Shindong has been to a lot of variety shows together a lot lately :D

Oh the guy with the baloon was part of Doctor Fish? XDDDDDDD lol I thought he was just random fans xDDDDDD

Guest iyeiluj

^ Oh wow, they are? GREAT :D Leeteuk is hilarious haha and him and Shindong has been to a lot of variety shows together a lot lately :D

Oh the guy with the baloon was part of Doctor Fish? XDDDDDDD lol I thought he was just random fans xDDDDDD

he was def apart of them...he had a mic taped to his face and everything...and the cameras wouldnt give just anyone that much camera time anyhow

Guest silverwingz

Song Battle Episode 6 (080504) Guest List

Leeteuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Han Young (LPG), Shinji (Koyote), JOO & Byun Jin Sub

YAY~! Kim Chang Ryul looks like a regular on the show now. i love watching him. he's got so much energy bursting to get out! lol..

yeah, he's part of Doctor Fish. that's his role in the gag. he's meant to play an obsessive fan, while the other two are the rock stars.

he always holds a balloon as well. lol... i find his voice really funny. it's soooo high pitched when he screams.

there's another guy who plays a security guard, but he wasn't present in that episode of Song Battle.

here's a cut from YouTube of them on Gag Concert if ur interested: http://youtube.com/watch?v=i109fGRZMEY

anyway... i got to watch the previous episode... FINALLY! and really liked it. one of the better episodes IMO. i like the changes and new segment.

damn, the girl that resembles Seo In Young from Jewelry is really good. her performance with Kyu Jong & Jung Min was awesome.

i thought Kyu Jong and Jung Min would follow the dance moves more, since they actually performed it with Jewelry...

but they ended up doing crazy moves instead. lol...

i loved Doctor Fish's version of Hyun Young's song! it was simply hilarious! those guys are awesome. i hope they come back on the show.

i also find it really cute how Shinji loves to protect Kim Jong Min... hehe...

when Hyun Young started dancing to Ha Dong Kyun during his singing of Ivy's song, Shinji ran out and separated them. it's so cute.

i'm happy with the winner. good on her! she deserved it.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] Song Battle (2008-05-04).avi [739.9MB]

Leeteuk + Shindong (Super Junior), Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Han Young (LPG), Shinji (Koyote), JOO & Byun Jin Sub

Thanks to Ann for the celebrities list ^^ and the youtube link of Doctor Fish lol.

V Heyyy thanks for the heads up about sgb subs! Yeahhhh! That dude is f-f-fast!!! ==3=3=33 gonna stalk his channel later on :D Btw, one of the contestants looks like Ryan of Paran lol. Are we getting celebrities lookalike every week? XD

Archived