Ha Ji Won

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanie1985

she's definitely a beauty.

i love her in 100 day with Mr arrogant and memories in bali. its obvious that she can pull of any character.

she is actually one of my favourite korean actress. she has that traditional, natural look.

i haven't watch hwangjini though. wonder if its a good drama...

• 2 years later...

I think she's pretty.Since she usually used light(or no make-up at all), she looks even prettier when she puts make-up on!But I can never recognize her in her Hwangjinyi costumes! I don't know, maybe it's because of the dark red lipstick that I'm not used too. But all in all she's very pretty. :)

Guest who8myoreos

I actually think the super skinny look doesn't suit her. She looks great in Secret Garden...practically "fat" by Korean standards but I love that look.

Guest dora0chan

Well, I love her in SG. I think she looks better with short hair. Or perhaps I just got used to her looking like that in SG and now I'm having a hard time adjusting to her with long hair. Either way, she's tallented and pretty. Go Ha Ji Won! xD

i think she's pretty..though she's not the kind of pretty that makes you ogle at her from the very first time you see but she's has the kind of face the looks prettier and prettier as you look at her longer or as you see her often..just my opinion ^_^

Guest SongBird

She is definitely pretty. I still remember the family outing episode where she was the guest. She was natural looking and oh so pretty and very charming personality too.

Guest polaris

one of my all time FAVORITE korean actresses.

Loved her in 100 days with MR. Arrogant, Hwang jin hee, What happened in Bali, and most recently Secret Garden. (love her style in SG.. suits her the best i think ^^)

Her chemistry with Hyun Bin was off the chart. =) made me giddy to watch them together.

Ha Ji Won unni~ fighting!!~

Guest suejinners

12. Please do not bump old topics (no replies for 3+ months) containing news/articles unless you have updated information. Old topics in general will be closed.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/forum-24/announcement-57-k-celeb-photos-forum-rules-info/

Archived