[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on todays episode:

the massage scene, maybe its just me, but its very obvious how they try to avoid a kissing scene, but i think that massage thing was more intimate ... :wub:

I have not given up on that kissing scene & I look forward to watching it soon. :wub:

I also hope HS will pack their bags & leave that horrible house. One day SB will collapse due to fatigue & stress. She's like walking on egg shells everytime MJ calls her name.

Guest nugraha

I dont mind if the writer want to extend the drama as long as Taepoong's character will be developed again. Seems like he's not on the drama anymore these days.

I just watched the 156 epi and anger ran all over me.

I really hope MJ just die already when she was speeding up.

And what's up with her throwing SB out??? I don't understand korean and it doesn't make any sense.

Leaving is the best choice for SB sake and HS. I mean they are mature adults now why do they have to still live in that crappy atmosphere house.

I really hope HS realize the fact that his mother is an unbelievably evil mother-in-law and if he wants his wife to stay alive he needs to move out asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate her so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop dead MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jung Aeri (Youngsook) was superb in tonight's episode. She has proven once again her competence as a senior actress. Those scenes with SB were heartrending.

Episode 157 is a "must see" . I like the way everyone in the Kim family showed their love & support for SB. Poor HS, he is oblivious of what happened to SB and got all the blame. Now MJ will have to face MiOk. Let's see who gets intimidated first. :angry:

tomorrow's preview...i don't think the plot is going to change a lot..it is still the same storyline except finally soyoung is getting pregnant...and i seriously wants hose and saebyuk to move from that evil's house and never come back...hose needs to fight his mother as all what she had done to saebyuk and i suppose he will do it as mj has already chased sb and she finally went back to her parent's house...nevertheless, sb really needs to soften her heart a bit and accept miok as her mother...

Guest cynstar.

the storyline is really picking up this week!

im really anticipating a throwdown, and for HS&SB to move out!

can't wait till the next episode.

i must say, those writers really know how to make a villian,

but seriously, whens SB gonna get a break?

btw, i loved the first couple mins of e156, super cuteee ^^

Guest kdrama009

Thank you all for keeping this thread going! Thank you for the translations and the uploads! Without you, we would not understand all the small details of what's going on. Just waiting for the drama to pick up and change MJ's attitude.

Guest mag_mchan

Translation for Preview EP 157

[Credit to Philzeta]

Hs's mom:Who are you?

Woman:I'm Sb's biological mother. I birthed and finally found her.

You'd better apologize or you'll pay for this twice or 10 times as much.

Sb:Did you go to my in laws? For what?

Woman:I'm your mother.

Sb:When you abandoned me,didn't you give up your motherhood?

Tp:DNA test result will be in today.

Hs's mom:Did your wife tell you to do this?

Hs:That's not important.

Sy:He tried to abort my pregnancy. He abandoned his own child and her mother.

Yh:I don't know. I just feel sorry for him.

Hs's mom:I want my shares of stocks now.

Woman:Buy all you can. Don't leave anything out.

Grandma:After this rain,there'll be a rainbow in the beautiful sky.

Guest dbart001

[Credit to Philzeta]

Hs's mom:I want my shares of stocks now.

Woman:Buy all you can. Don't leave anything out.

Geez, SB's bio mom must be really wealthy to buy most of Lohas's stocks...Does it mean SB will own Lohas soon?... I just hope she will soften her heart to MiOk though...I mean, MiOk is sick and time is running out...SB will be devastated if MioK dies...I'm beginning to like Halmoni lately, she is so sweet reassuring SB that everything will be alright...HAyyy...can't wait for epi 158.

Guest oliv_d_pooh

Does this mean MJ will get what she deserves??? revenge from Mi Ok????? :w00t: :w00t:

Thanks for everyone who has been kindly providing the episode summary, the preview and everything...saranghaeee :wub:

YAMD 157 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 158 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

158회 :: 2008년 12월 12일 금...

미옥은 민정에게 사과를 요구하며 새벽의 남은 짐을 들고 친정으로 오지만 도리어 새벽의 원망을 듣는다. 미옥은 로하스 압박에 칠복 역시 민정에게 도의적으로도 실리적으로도 사과하길 원하자 민정은 자신의 로하스 지분을 매각하려 한다. 한편, 태영의 냉담함과 윤희의 갈등 속에 괴로운 소영에게 반가운 소식이 생기는데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

158 times: Friday, December 12, 2008 ...

To apologize to the people and miok the burden with the rest of the morning with my mother's house the morning of the blame ohjiman hear him. To the people of the LOHAS miok pressure chilbok materially as a moral as to apologize for his wonhaja people trying to sell the shares will be LOHAS. Meanwhile, Tae-Young of the conflict in the Cold yunhui painful and it makes good news to soyoung ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: --
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

MySoju 001-116: -----

VEOH 001-111: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 112-123: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 112-157: -------

YouKu 001-156: ------

Guest anyaxoxo22

anyone ever notice that when people in asain drams pack up and leave in a hurry they neverpack undies and wat not? I mean if i was leaving in a hurry i make sure i have panties yaknow, and the sceane betewwen sb and her mom was sad cring together , i couldnt help but cry a little me self.

and omg she just like pulled a small chunk of her hair off and no one said anything!!!

[Credit to Philzeta]

Yes grandma, we all have been waiting for that!

I'm still thinking SB is not Mi Ok's but the Kim's supposedly "drowned" child.

Thank you for the preview dialogue. Looks like its going to be an exciting episode and a big weekend cliffhanger!

Guest lantawmako

Jung Aeri (Youngsook) was superb in tonight's episode. She has proven once again her competence as a senior actress. Those scenes with SB were heartrending.

Episode 157 is a "must see" . I like the way everyone in the Kim family showed their love & support for SB. Poor HS, he is oblivious of what happened to SB and got all the blame. Now MJ will have to face MiOk. Let's see who gets intimidated first. :angry:

I'll tell you a little secret, every time YS cries I cry with her. She is really an amazing actress. Also I like her looks. She is true beauty. 99% of people in showbiz went under the knife to fix themselves, and there is nothing wrong about that I guess because its part of the business, but if YS did it, it looks so natural. I like the little imperfections. I mean look at most of the noses and the eyes of celebrities. They almost look all the same.

Hello everyone, I have lost the drive to watch YAMD since Ep 147, but I want to start watching again. Were there a lot of scenes that worth watching in the past 10 episodes? I cannot decide whether I should resume at Ep147 or just jump right at Ep156?? Any advice?? Thanks!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest sweetheart0085

Hello everyone, I have lost the drive to watch YAMD since Ep 147, but I want to start watching again. Were there a lot of scenes that worth watching in the past 10 episodes? I cannot decide whether I should resume at Ep147 or just jump right at Ep156?? Any advice?? Thanks!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I suggest you fast forward all of them as to not miss anything. make sure to fast forward MJ in all episodes...so you don't break your computer screen trying to punch her face.

Archived