[drama 2008] You Are My Destiny 너는 내 운명

Guest Soy

Guest mag_mchan

Translation for Preview EP 157

[Credit to Philzeta]

Sb's mom:You must live happily. What good is this marriage?

What did you do to deserve this? I'm not gonna have them mistreat my daughter any more.

Hs's mom:What're you doing here barging in like a thief?

Sb's mom:I'm taking my daughter.

Hs's mom:Your daughter's never coming back here.

Sb's mom: Ok.

Woman:Bastard.

I'm not gonna let it go this time. Your family will pay for it dearly.

Sy:Get out.

Man:You.

Sy:Ty. Look. You trust me don't you?

Ty:I don't wanna see you now

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lantawmako

What MJ did to SB is absolutely outrageous. No MIL in her right mind will do such a thing, totally heartless, mindless of SB possibly getting sick being exposed to the chilly winter air. In the preview for 156, HS was seen watching TV clips of places snowing in Seoul not having the slightest hint what happened at home right after he left ... *wondered why not a snowflake around the Kang house*.

The snow storm may not be in Seoul. (since we don't understand Korean we can only guess was the news was all about)

Guest dbart001

Make it a slap and some water throwing!!!

Hosae should have a good reason to move out with Saebyuk after this ill treatment by MJ.

Eventhough I don't underdstand the last 3 - 4 episodes, I think HS wanted to move out of that hellhole a long time ago but SB insisted that she wanted to stay and try to be close to evil MJ and crazy YR. I hope this time though that SB realizes that whatever she do or don't do won't change MIL's mind of liking her...MJ is sooo inlove w/ HS that she gets jealous whenever he gives SB attention...wicked wicked and crazy mother...

Yes, yes...I am not picky...I would be happy whoever doees the job and I will open a bottle of champagne to celebrate the day it happens. If the economy isn't so bad, I would personally go to Seoul and do it muself.

be cool lantawmako, we don't want your BP up to the roof this holiday season...Just concentrate on your Christmas shopping list and forget about MJ...somehow, someone will slap MJ on both cheeks before this drama ends and that is something to look forward to...LOL!... this is just some writer's way to lure us all back to this drama and i think it's working...he he...

edit: i hope they won't MJ get away w/ all this like what those stupid writers did for SuB...I will run amok if that happens...

I'm assuming once MiOk pulls out of the Lohas deal because she is angry with MJ, the company will fall under and then the secret about MiOk being SB's mom will come out! Hopefully MJ will beg for forgiveness (ha) and gets slapped, in whatever order would be great. I'm surprised SB hasn't gotten sick! The girl has had to wear thin clothing, do laundry in the cold water, stay out ALL night in the cold.

Guest divasma

MJ is totally wacko! :crazy: The only ways I can think of to redeem her are: discover she has an inoperable brain tumor which is causing this behavior and she has only 1 month to live and make her peace with everyone or have Lohas go under completely and she CB divorces her and she is a beggar on the streets who gets no forgiveness from anyone.

Since I doubt the latter will happen then there is only one way - the inoperable brain tumor! In Yellow Handkerchief Sang Min (?) died of liver cancer so there is a precedent in kdrama for such a pivotal character to die. And it lets the writers off the hook for trying to figure out how to get anybody to forgive her.

Guest kamsammi

I'm assuming once MiOk pulls out of the Lohas deal because she is angry with MJ, the company will fall under and then the secret about MiOk being SB's mom will come out! Hopefully MJ will beg for forgiveness (ha) and gets slapped, in whatever order would be great. I'm surprised SB hasn't gotten sick! The girl has had to wear thin clothing, do laundry in the cold water, stay out ALL night in the cold.

And we again saw another nose bleeding scene in EP 155. I hope this conveys no specific illness indication.

Guest pilseung1

I hope Miok pulls out of the deal and Lohas suffers.This will affect MJ.It would be too much of a dream come true if MJ became a pauper but that's what a snobbish bully like her deserves.She seems to measure the value of people according to their wealth so taking away her wealth would be the most apt fate for her. :fury:

Unfortunately,it looks like SB is falling seriously ill......blood tranfusion on the way from her real relative? :mellow:

Guest sweetheart0085

Dude, I hope SB doesn't fall sick...that will be sad but i don't think she can avoid it.

it seems the direction the drama is going is like this:

Mi-Ok withdraws from Lohas and takes her clients with her, thereby Lohas losing their recent connections and maybe file for bankruptcy...

SB falls sick and needs a transfussion from a family member, the Kim's try to help but their bloods don't match so they look for Mi-Ok to help SB thereby discovering that MO is very sick through the blood test.

TY and SY break-up but not divorce and sepurate for a while to remember how much the love each other...then comes back together with a stronger bond as a family including YH in their family. As for SK, he will probably move out but keep in touch with YH as a father, and watch over her from the outside.

YSK become disconnected with MJ and hates her completly [as if she doesn't already] while YSK and HR's business bloom even more and they maintain their relationship/business/ and family connection.

The money TP took from GM to bet on a business plan before, makes profit after all these times and he opens his own business on his own.

HS and SB move into their own house and hose finds another job [since he was cut-off by MJ] and the two start over on their own while SB [since she is famous now] works as an advertisor[ad person] for kitchen products.

As for MJ, I can't think of some thing good coming her way so I'll leave that to the writers imagination.

YAMD 156 [Ental rip. skyeler's source]

YouTube: ------

VEOH HQ: -----

YAMD 157 Preview [full-screen viewable]

YouTube: ------

VEOH: ----------

NOTE: First available YAMD full-screen previews are usually on
l00bia's YouTube Channel

[Text]

Original text:

157회 :: 2008년 12월 11일 목...

영숙은 분을 참지 못하고 새벽을 데리고 친정으로 돌아간다. 미옥 역시 로하스를 가만 두지 않겠다고 선언한다. 소영은 상기를 끌어내다 태영의 오해를 사고, 연실은 보육원 봉사를 하며 태어날 아기에 대한 기대감을 높이는 사이, 새벽과 호세는 서로를 볼 수 없어 안타까운데......

Translation: Korean (automatically detected) » English

157 times: Thursday, December 11, 2008 ...

I take him to my mother's house in the youngsuk could not resist going back to the early morning. , Says he still would not let the miok to be LOHAS. Tae-Young of the above misconceptions out soyoung to the accident, the boyukwon yeonsil service, and increase expectations for a child on the way, between dawn and Jose can not see each other's antakka ......

YAMD streaming, including E-Subbed episodes 001-111 from SoShi-Subs, with permission for viewing and HQ download from VEOH.

SoShified 001-111: --
[Official SoShi-Subs Streaming Site]

MySoju 001-116: -----

VEOH 001-111: -------
[E-Subbed SoShi-Subs version]

VEOH 112-123: -------
[E-Subbed KBS-World version]

VEOH 112-156: -------

YouKu 001-155: ------

The money TP took from GM to bet on a business plan before, makes profit after all these times and he opens his own business on his own.

TP's venture already failed, and he lost $1,000.

He gave the remaining $2,000 to DaeJin when the whole family got together to pool their resources during the time Poong Express was in financial trouble.

Guest sweetheart0085

TP's venture already failed, and he lost $1,000.

He gave the remaining $2,000 to DaeJin when the whole family got together to pool their resources during the time Poong Express was in financial trouble.

I see, I guess i didn't catch that due to translations. Thanks Ahoxan^^

We don't need a degree in Pschology or a diagnosis from a psychiatrist to say that MJ is a disturbed woman, consumed by her hatred & jealousy for SB who she considers a competitor to the love & attention of HS ... didn't she say that she'll die if HS leaves her. It's not Oedipus complex coz it's the mother who is so attached to the son. Obviously, her excessive clinging to HS for attention is abnormal.

Carmina im filo too. didnt we actually learn the bowing and talking off our shoe and respect from the japanese back in the war days. even our Po it came from the japanese when we got invaded. i dont think korean has invaded to get anything cultural from them.. heheh...our living is from americans, 1/2 of our language is from spain our respect for elders is from japanese.. ummm what other country have i missed...

But i think now we have a lot of korean that lives there in the philippines as what i was told..

i dont really know.

Yup, we've been colonized by 3 powerful countries in our history that we inherited a lot of their traits, the longest being Spain (333 years), the Americans (40) & the Japanese (4). The Spanish influence was the strongest that until now we still practice many traditions they introduced & live the way our ancestors did, foremost is our Catholic Christian faith. Our respect for the elders has been with our forefathers even before the Spaniards came ... the Malays & Indonesians reached our shores before Magellan landed in Mactan. The Filipinos had that inherent reverence for their elders though the Chinese influence made this more pronounced.

We still hear the respectful way of addressing the elders using "po" when talking to them.

Eventhough I don't underdstand the last 3 - 4 episodes, I think HS wanted to move out of that hellhole a long time ago but SB insisted that she wanted to stay and try to be close to evil MJ and crazy YR. I hope this time though that SB realizes that whatever she do or don't do won't change MIL's mind of liking her...MJ is sooo inlove w/ HS that she gets jealous whenever he gives SB attention...wicked wicked and crazy mother...

MJ said that she's throwing SB out. I can't wait for tonight to find out what HS' decision will be. This time he has to be firm & decisive about moving out from that house. He can never be sure what his mother will do next.

Guest kawaiiyuki2

I have a feel hs will officially decide to move out. i also agree that it was sb who wanted and agreed to live with mj (i still don't understand why after the previous torment)

And yes mj is the evilest MIL we've seen in k-drama history. if there was an award for it she would win it. I'm glad that sb's mom decided to take her daughter home. i think i would have gone home if mj locked me out. there is really in point in stand there. as for hs watching tv.. it's very interesting he didn't know what was going on. most likely since he was inside and they were out side he must not have heard. cause it looks like from the scenes, the front gate and front door is like 100 feet away so it takes a while and you need to walk up a flight of stairs. so that's why he might not have hard anything that happening between sb and mj.

I also believe he hasn't really been keeping a close eye on sb and mj because sb requested that he let her handle things on her own so he's giving her some space. but after locking sb out he must likely will pack their bags and move out to that apartment he has.

Guest lantawmako

I have a feel hs will officially decide to move out. i also agree that it was sb who wanted and agreed to live with mj (i still don't understand why after the previous torment)

And yes mj is the evilest MIL we've seen in k-drama history. if there was an award for it she would win it. I'm glad that sb's mom decided to take her daughter home. i think i would have gone home if mj locked me out. there is really in point in stand there. as for hs watching tv.. it's very interesting he didn't know what was going on. most likely since he was inside and they were out side he must not have heard. cause it looks like from the scenes, the front gate and front door is like 100 feet away so it takes a while and you need to walk up a flight of stairs. so that's why he might not have hard anything that happening between sb and mj.

I also believe he hasn't really been keeping a close eye on sb and mj because sb requested that he let her handle things on her own so he's giving her some space. but after locking sb out he must likely will pack their bags and move out to that apartment he has.

HS was watching TV at work.

We don't need a degree in Pschology or a diagnosis from a psychiatrist to say that MJ is a disturbed woman, consumed by her hatred & jealousy for SB who she considers a competitor to the love & attention of HS ... didn't she say that she'll die if HS leaves her. It's not Oedipus complex coz it's the mother who is so attached to the son. Obviously, her excessive clinging to HS for attention is abnormal.

she is a very sick woman, so sick that no institution will accept her. she sooo jealous of SB her rage is out of control. eavesdropping by door of the newlyweds is just soooo low...

Guest gothamknight

Of course I prefer OYS to be the one to nail MJ, but having forgotten about Miok since her presence was missing there for that one episode, it makes sense that SB's birth mom would do the deed. It's in her personality since she has no shame. But because of her warm heart, I will always acknowledge OYS to be SB's real mom because it was OYS that first showed SB the true meaning of a sincere mother.

Pretty shrewd on the part of the producers and writers to cause serious marriage issues to extend the drama. Yeah they may get their wish to get the show thru January now.

I really can't wait to see what is going to happen tomorrow even though I know I'm probably going to be yelling and screaming at my computer.

HS and SB really need to move out. This is insane. If SB still insists on living at that house than MJ isn't the only one that needs a good slap, the writers need one as well.

I shudder to think what kind of cliff hanger if any will be given to us on Friday :wacko:

Have they said with any finalization how many episodes this is going to be? 158 or 172(through till january)?

^ They haven't given the exact numbers I'm guessing about 190-ish episode if we count from today 156 onward till the end of January excluding weekends.

Guest lantawmako

on todays episode:

the massage scene, maybe its just me, but its very obvious how they try to avoid a kissing scene, but i think that massage thing was more intimate ... :wub:

Guest Banana Peel

Dude, I hope SB doesn't fall sick...that will be sad but i don't think she can avoid it.

it seems the direction the drama is going is like this:

Mi-Ok withdraws from Lohas and takes her clients with her, thereby Lohas losing their recent connections and maybe file for bankruptcy...

SB falls sick and needs a transfussion from a family member, the Kim's try to help but their bloods don't match so they look for Mi-Ok to help SB thereby discovering that MO is very sick through the blood test.

TY and SY break-up but not divorce and sepurate for a while to remember how much the love each other...then comes back together with a stronger bond as a family including YH in their family. As for SK, he will probably move out but keep in touch with YH as a father, and watch over her from the outside.

YSK become disconnected with MJ and hates her completly [as if she doesn't already] while YSK and HR's business bloom even more and they maintain their relationship/business/ and family connection.

HS and SB move into their own house and hose finds another job [since he was cut-off by MJ] and the two start over on their own while SB [since she is famous now] works as an advertisor[ad person] for kitchen products.

As for MJ, I can't think of some thing good coming her way so I'll leave that to the writers imagination.

Wow, props to you for this one :)

I actually think the plot will go somewhere like this.

And I kinda hope so as well.

Personally, i think SB should (obviously will..) get sick.

Not that I'm evil hearted, :sweatingbullets:

but because this storyline is dragging way too much.

And im not sure how long SB's going to last like this.

I would've passed away already if I was in her place!

Archived